Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion which trait is impossible for an incel to have?

There are only a bit fewer whites than the general population here. I'm white and 6'0 but it's not enough in my country because it's majority white and people are somewhat tall in general.
try being 5'3

White and tall
Those traits according to virtually all statistics and studies, are the most desired worldwide.

The normie trait is impossible for the cel to have

some argue that tallfags can't be incel

others that being white or being black

having a big dick, deep voice, whatever

which trait is impossible for an incel to have?
Not being asian. You can always technically get an asian bitch to chase after you, even the most deformed currycel.

I'd say being truly happy and confident with your face/body

I really like this question btw.

It actually made me think quite a bit but this is the best I could coke up with

my biggest insecurity is my cock,but i will not say that an incel cant have big cock because foids cant tell if you have it or no,so if you are ugly you will never use it unless you pay a prostitute.

But for what iv seen inr eal life and internet,foids always prefer tall men,its like an status symbol,more than a pretty face,pretty faces with short height are seen as cute,but not sexy,a tall heigh,instead, is always seen as dominant.