Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "White people can't be incel.."

• Thread starter Defetivecuckachu
  • Start date
White guys can be incels but the level of ugliness they need is greater than other races.

A merely significantly unattractive white guy can still SEAmaxx, while an ethnicel with the same level of looks is already doomed.

White guys can be incels but the level of ugliness they need is greater than other races.

A merely significantly unattractive white guy can still SEAmaxx, while an ethnicel with the same level of looks is already doomed.
There's no use of explaining they still in their cope phase

Facts

The mods have got me in their sights.
This is the first time I’ve ever seen you get in trouble for it tbh. Thought they gave you more leeway due to being a forum OG.

@gymletethnicel my thread gets a warning, this one gets pinned. over.

I love how the internet came together to collectively mock this guy but if you asked someone face to face about what this guy can do they'd unironically say he just needs to wear nice clothes, shower, and be confident:feelsjuice:

The beard game is truly amazing when done right
a)
b)

Imagine the shock if a foid dates b) hipster beard guy and one day he shaves :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

White people never looked like that 2000 years ago. It's insane how bad diets and bad genetics can create subhumans.

His father is one of the worms of dune series.

Also BLUE EYES WHITE=FAKECEL :feelstastyman:

"Bro, just SEAmaxx and you'll be drowning in Asian pussy."

The bro:

This just sucks man :dafuckfeels:

SFcels will say he´s ChadLite, cause he´s white.
Im white myself, and still on this forum.

Unattractiveness has no race, any race of man can be incel and I'm tired of hearing "if you are (insert race or feature here) than you are a fakecel!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:. Probably the most irritating thing about this community

White people are the most fucking racist bigoted pieces of shit on the planet and they need to have communism and mass migration forced on them

White people are the most fucking racist bigoted pieces of shit on the planet and they need to have communism and mass migration forced on them

Death to Israel.

inshallah

bro, just shave it off, hair doesn't matter, chicks love bald guys :foidSoy:
and no one ackshually cares about the looks, it's all about personality tee hee, the internet makes fun of you cos you're such a stinky inkwell, not because of your looks, take a shower, stinky, I can smell the photo! tee hee :foidSoy:

Brutal
Even though if they choose the carrermaxed path?

I almost mog him, only almost
Hes probably taller than me though so he still mogs me

He must have a horrible personality

He's well due for a trip to Pattaya

White people can be 1000% incel, its black people who literally cant be incels. Its impossible to be black and incel

His hydoid bone is in a messed up position if not caused by being overweight, narrow jaw, chinlet, elongated skull shape. Pretty bad situation.

I don't believe this JFL what is this. wormcel

I cannot stop laughing reading the title of the post. Its beyond over

Would slay in Thailand. No local Thai man would stand a chance.