Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White knight cuck gets killed by two BBC in UK

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
A 17 yr old slut was drinking alcohol with two African migrants. The BBC migrants punched the slut in the face, and a white knight cuck went to protect the queen. The BBC migrants stabbed the cuck to death.

NEVER HELP A WOMAN. WOMEN AREN'T ENTITLED TO HELP.

True. They made their bed. They can lie in it.

A 17 yr old slut was drinking alcohol with two African migrants. The BBC migrants punched the slut in the face, and a white knight cuck went to protect the queen. The BBC migrants stabbed the cuck to death.

View attachment 735117
Why would i help a woman, Ill ruin my image which is aleredy ruined or i get killed

Fucking based niggERs!

This should be a lesson to all men that if they want to white-knight for a foid, this will be the consequence.

Although I hope white-knights don’t learn any lesson from this, so that more of them end up getting murdERed JFL

Lmao your life is not worth some working class white wench scum getting drunk and fked Mr. Knight

IM A WHITE MAN IN A NIGGER LAND OF SCANDINVIA

JFL, in 2023 helping out a woman will either get you socially ostracized, arrested or killed.

Never help a woman.

STICKER THAN YOUR AVERAGE TWIST BBC HEADS OFF GET ON THE RAPE BUS YOUR MOM TALK TO US WALK BACK TO US

MOONMAN MOONMKAN CANT YOU SEE

Hahahaha pure lifefuel. Rest in piss white knight cuck. She probably wanted their BBC in her slutty ass anyway.

The slut and the nigs should be boiled in piss.

JFL, in 2023 helping out a woman will either get you socially ostracized, arrested or killed.

Never help a woman.
:yes: They need to learn consequences

View attachment 735117
Women aren't entitled to my help

So im not helping

He deserved it.

Coal burners always pay the toll, and white knights need to get put in their place.

White knights deserve everything they get.

I bet that dirty white whore gifted her pink pussy to those niggers after that incident.

View attachment 735117
Based British illegal alien niggers

Snow niggers are such a ajoke

I always kek when whiteknights get what they deserve

If it was me , I'd probably join them (in gta v)

Last edited:
Black people committing murder? Wow, that's a new one :soy:

Is this going to be featured on BBC news?

Two rules for street smarts
1) Don't be a hero
2) it's none of your business.

View attachment 735117
Good riddance :feelshaha: :feelshaha: