Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White german foid married an african tribe nigger

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGwDfgyM-NI

Brief summary: this white german foid married an african tribe nigger and after getting pumped by his 12 inch bbc and giving birth to a mutt son, she moves with him to his tribe saying mind-boggling stuff like "I'm happier here than in germany", "My husband is really smart" :lul: , "I really like the Masaai culture" etc. How is this possible? Are we devoling as a human species?

Brief summary: this white german foid married an african tribe nigger and after getting pumped by his 12 inch bbc and giving birth to a mutt son, she moves with him to his tribe saying mind-boggling stuff like "I'm happier here than in germany", "My husband is really smart" :lul: , "I really like the Masaai culture" etc. How is this possible? Are we devoling as a human species?

lifefuel for oogaboogacels

Nothing of value was lost.

Honestly, she seems like a nice person. If thats what she wants, then so be it.

just be nigger theory

Is she stupid ? , She left One of the Most QOL Countries ( Germany ) for this? :feelskek:

@Friezacel @Rotter @VersoffenerAssi @Retardinator @OutcompetedByRoomba @Swagpilled @Lebensmüder @Der tote Engel ohne

Is she stupid ? , She left One of the Most QOL Countries ( Germany ) for this? :feelskek:

@Friezacel @Rotter @VersoffenerAssi @Retardinator @OutcompetedByRoomba @Swagpilled @Lebensmüder @Der tote Engel ohne
She probably got brainwashed hard

She's a nutcase. This is the equivalent of someone cutting themselves till the bones show, or eating their own shit.

She probably got brainwashed hard
If your Narcissistic Enough and a Woman you litteraly Auto Win here .

She Propably Regrets it as soon as her Living Situation becomes Shit or smh :feelskek:

:feelspuke:
Bon Appetit, Mr. Lion!

Thoughts on 2024 sports v0 vu3u5rnouvad1

You'd be surprised but foids can live even among bushes if that means her getting roamed by a chad's 12incher.

times are getting more scary

this is what american soldiers and allies fought for in ww2

foids are incompetent and stupid.it was a badf idea of reuropians to give this ungrateful pricks rights so that this evil creatures will stab whitecaps in the back and ruin the hard earned and build civilization

this post is funny ngl

I hope she's not allowed to come back into germany.
I mean, its so much better in the bushes, who needs to retire?

She'll notice her stupidity once her health declines.
She will never admit it tho.

It’s time to declare her also a part of black race.She is not white anyone.Disown her

All of you retards calling him "ooga booga" Don't realise the reason u look subhuman is because humans arent "ooga booga" anymore

Hard built civilization that caused people like you and me who look subhuman? europeans ruined the world and doomed humans forever. Why do u think u look like shit? U think god just creates randomized characters?

Jewmany

But one is pure european, while the other is a subsaharan chimp
Holy shit u are so brainwashed it's crazy lmao. Europeans are the reason u look like shit u fucking retard. U should be looking up to this guy he's closer to nature than u are. U probably think life in jewrope is better tho where u are fed garbage and brainwashed from a young age. You are just as brainwashed as the vegan who thinks he's a woman that u see on the street in jewrope

Hard built civilization that caused people like you and me who look subhuman? europeans ruined the world and doomed humans forever. Why do u think u look like shit? U think god just creates randomized characters?
Nature is evil and cruel thus we must fight against nature.Nature is responsible for our subhuman existence and nature is inhere Blackpilled

Holy shit u are so brainwashed it's crazy lmao. Europeans are the reason u look like shit u fucking retard. U should be looking up to this guy he's closer to nature than u are. U probably think life in jewrope is better tho where u are fed garbage and brainwashed from a young age. You are just as brainwashed as the vegan who thinks he's a woman that u see on the street in jewrope
I don’t bow down to and worship Either tyrone or Chad.Iam fighting for my incel brothers of all races.you are definitely a Tyrone worshipper

I don’t bow down to and worship Either tyrone or Chad.Iam fighting for my incel brothers of all races.you are definitely a Tyrone worshipper
You are anti nature which is the cause of inceldom and no I don't worship tyrone u fucking retard im saying we should live like him other thsn the racemixing he deserved death for that

Nature is evil and cruel thus we must fight against nature.Nature is responsible for our subhuman existence and nature is inhere Blackpilled
You are wrong. The fight against nature is responsible for inceldom. But u cant erase nature fully so we have women going for a small percentage of men. Yes nature is blackpilled and that's good. But humans today are anti nature and red or blue pilled. If your ancestors were more "ooga booga" and ate good food you would be chad today

Her Stupid Ego wont let her Admit :feelskek:

If you worship this oogabooga tribe nigger so much why don't you go live with him in Africa defecating with him on the streets? If you want to be closer to nature like this nigger then you can either get the fuck out of this forum and start climbing trees with your oogabooga friends or you can neck yourself this very moment you stupid primate nigger

If you worship this oogabooga tribe nigger so much why don't you go live with him in Africa defecating with him on the streets? If you want to be closer to nature like this nigger then you can either get the fuck out of this forum and start climbing trees with your oogabooga friends or you can neck yourself this very moment you stupid primate nigger
Because I don't want to live with people that arent my family dumbass nigger and I can't just start living like that out of nowhere you fucking retard

Because I don't want to live with people that arent my family dumbass nigger and I can't just start living like that out of nowhere you fucking retard
You worship monkey lifestyle but you don't wanna start living like a monkey?

You worship monkey lifestyle but you don't wanna start living like a monkey?
Holy shit u are so fucking retarded it's crazy. Id like to live in nature is I was born there. The closest thing I can do now is get my own farm somewhere away from degenerated society