Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White foids are the most delusional and promiscious . They are the biggest traitors

D

dp92

Greycel
I Hardly see non white women with white men but see lots of curries and niggers with white harlots. Becky is an uncontrollable promiscious whore that phuks everything including dogs. Soon we will all be part german shepherd too because of these filthy whores

Last edited:
They are after bears now even. I am starting to understand why women had no rights and were forced into marriage like 100 years ago. They have shitsforbrain.

U live in doodooland

I could smell the tumeric and ass before I even seen your comment .

You tumeric smelling , two faced tamberine slapping teapot curry basdard
Doodoo man

They are after bears now even. I am starting to understand why women had no rights and were forced into marriage like 100 years ago. They have shitsforbrain.
This

literally incorrect. Asian women take that crown and white women are the most race loyal GrAY

Why are so many people even hurt by this. I don’t understand

literally incorrect. Asian women take that crown and white women are the most race loyal GrAY
No women is race loyal nigga. No white women or women of any race in general are loyal. Women are only as loyal as their options. White women just so happen to be at the top of the food chain so they date across instead of up in race that's it. Also I agree with OP white women are the most promiscuous whores indeed

No women is race loyal nigga. No white women or women of any race in general are loyal. Women are only as loyal as their options. White women just so happen to be at the top of the food chain so they date across instead of up in race that's it. Also I agree with OP white women are the most promiscuous whores indeed
Most degenerate, yes. Most promiscuous? Arguable but I agree. They are the most race royal. Im going by who dates out the most/least based on their options

No they are not. They just have no other option than white guys because white guys mog the average nigger/ethnic but a white girl will date other dudes if they are better looking. Most modern women are lookists and rarely racists.
Most degenerate, yes. Most promiscuous? Arguable but I agree. They are the most race royal. Im going by who dates out the most/least based on their options

No they are not. They just have no other option than white guys because white guys mog the average nigger/ethnic but a white girl will date other dudes if they are better looking. Most modern women are lookists and rarely racists.
OP said he sees more curries and niggers with ww than white men. How would this be possible if average white guys mog the average ethnic? Go antagonize OP instead of me nigga

White women/Black men have more sex than their respective gender groups in college

I just don’t think average whites are that gl as everyone jacks them, a lot of them are on the same level as average american black atleast. It’s usually deathnic cope (no offense), I been around whites forever

Are you from Poland?

I used to see a ton of Polish whores dating niggers, curry and Arab subhumans in atlanta
They do the same in Germany, UK and even in Poland, the lowest on the totempole tends to not care as much as the higher races when it comes to self preservation.

They do the same in Germany, UK and even in Poland, the lowest on the totempole tends to not care as much as the higher races when it comes to self preservation.
Some polish foids are can be pretty attractive ngl

White women/Black men have more sex than their respective gender groups in college

That is because blacks are low iq, NT and have bottom tier standards not because they are slayers or whatever. Most of them are just scrapping thr bottom of thr barely that no one wants.
I just don’t think average whites are that gl as everyone jacks them, a lot of them are on the same level as average american black atleast. It’s usually deathnic cope (no offense), I been around whites forever
Cope. the average white american mogs the average nigger to Africa and back

White women are evil.

Why is water wet? Why isn't it dry instead?

I Hardly see non white women with white men but see lots of curries and niggers with white harlots. Becky is an uncontrollable promiscious whore that phuks everything including dogs. Soon we will all be part german shepherd too because of these filthy whores
oppisite. Since most chads are white white women date out the least. Since all chinks are subhuman noodles always date out unless forced to date a ricecel oofy doofy.

I dick down all the snowbunnies and they moan "Yes Victimofbpillreaper give me that big black .is dick"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back