Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White foid recording her boyfriend @BummerDrummer ranting about niggers and hitler.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-

Reminder that nobody is an incel because they are a white supremacists, but because they are ugly:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Kekfuel:feelskek:

@BummerDrummer
@Pixycel
@Transcended Trucel
@gymletethnicel
@Broly
@Zer0/∞
@Meus

Last edited:
Lifefuel for Stormcels :feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
why you dox @BummerDrummer like that :lul:

He only revealed his true colors at the last moment. There definitely weren't any warning signs at all before that, nope. :foidSoy::soy:

I dont know why but this sounds so fake. He sounded genuinely scared to be saying any of that and it was a bunch of generic "I'm racist, i hate niggers" bullshit. I wouldn't expect anything less from people who have a TikTok.

Last edited:
let people be racist if they want to. we live in a FREE SOCIETY

He only revealed his true colors at the last moment. There definitely weren't any warning signs at all before that, nope. :foidSoy::soy:
either its fake or she's just fucking stupid

LAKSJDL:KASJFKL:JDHFLKJDHLKFJHSA:LKDJLSAKJDL:KJSAL:KJD :incel:

I dont know why but this sounds so fake. He sounded genuinely scared to be saying any of that and it was a bunch of generic "I'm racist, i hate niggers" bullshit. I wouldn't epxect anything less from people who have a TikTok.

eithers this is fake or she just fucking stupid and cock hungry
this tbh

The sand nigger will slaughter his head, rape his gf and blow up his house.

let people be racist if they want to. we live in a FREE SOCIETY
but wait I thought le empathetic genderino hates le evil racists and would never date one? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

based. Dumb whore shoulda been added to the pile of dead niggers

This is actually quite sinister.

In our age foids can and will record absolutely fucking everything.

You slightly raised your voice? She can record it and upload for millions of views or for court.

You literally can't say anything anymore. Fuck this kike society.

Only in Cuckmerica is that considered a "white" foid

giphy.gif

Also this is definitely real and totally not fake at all

Last edited:
The sand nigger will slaughter his head, rape his gf and blow up his house.
his landlord/boss is probably a jew or he's probably still wageslaving to pay the loans he got from jews.

le superior race :lul:

I dont know why but this sounds so fake. He sounded genuinely scared to be saying any of that and it was a bunch of generic "I'm racist, i hate niggers" bullshit. I wouldn't expect anything less from people who have a TikTok.
sometimes its all thats gotta be said :feelsjuice:

This. 99% of situations like these are people doing it to be edgy.

there’s similar examples, like how that maori biker gang in New Zealand uses nazi paraphernalia, and how some gangs in Nairobi sometimes draw swastikas

She calls him her ex anyway. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was soy when they were together and he became not soy when she broke up with him.

Females at it again with their wonderful personality detectors amirite? :feelsUgh:

Reminder that you aren’t incel because you are a white supremacist, but because you are ugly:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
Nobody said anything different but alright. I guess retarded nigger gaslighting is the state of this (probably soon to be) deleted forum in 2021
Reminder that you aren’t incel because you are a white supremacist, but because you are ugly:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
Nobody said anything different but alright. I guess retarded nigger gaslighting is the state of this (probably soon to be) deleted forum in 2021

You slightly raised your voice? She can record it and upload for millions of views or for court.

Yeah that pisses me off to no end. My sister tried to record me once when I was in a bad mood and raging because everyone always tries to piss me off. Seeing her record that just added to my rage. I become pretty low inhib when I get angry enough though, so I just grabbed her phone and smashed it JFL.

What the hell are you on about? :feelskek:

based if true

She's standard Gen Z bitch that listens to garbage nig music and takes constant photos of herself for Instagram, while mocking me all the time and calling me homosexual. She legit made me angry enough once that I threatened to put her face through a window (hopefully ruining her Stacylite face in the process JFL).

But yeah that happened.

"Accelerant" thread.

View attachment 548819
Reminder that nobody is an incel because they are a white supremacists, but because they are ugly:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

@BummerDrummer
@Pixycel
@Transcended Trucel
@gymletethnicel
@Broly
@Zer0/∞
@Meus
It must feel like a fucking god to cum in a white slut's mouth as you describe to her fantasies about killing minorities. I bet this fucking cumskin choked this bitch and she loved it

How can people even say that we are incel because of our personalitys when shit like that exists ? :feelskek:

It must feel like a fucking god to cum in a white slut's mouth as you describe to her fantasies about killing minorities. I bet this fucking cumskin choked this bitch and she loved it

How can people even say that we are incel because of our personalitys when shit like that exists ? :feelskek:

He's darktriadmaxxed. Guess that's what they meant by personality all along.

More like what are you talking about with this LF gaslighting

Link me one place where someone says something to prompt this:
I wasn’t talking to you specifically and I changed the wording jfl. I was not addressing anyone in particular. The point is people tell us we are incels because of our personality when that’s demonstrably untrue. No need to be so defensive:feelsohh:

:feelshaha:

View attachment 548819

@BummerDrummer
@Pixycel
@Transcended Trucel
@gymletethnicel
@Broly
@Zer0/∞
@Meus
Brutal racepill. Old news but good post to remind people that looks> all

True you have to watch your words 24/7

Sand niggers me

dunno.
the kid sounds like he never read the original Mein Kampf in his life. He just wants to be edgy. :feelsseriously:
And i hate edgy faggots who say Heil Hitler for no reason :lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee:

dunno.
the kid sounds like he never read the original Mein Kampf in his life. He just wants to be edgy. :feelsseriously:
And i hate edgy faggots who say Heil Hitler for no reason :lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee:

Edgy Teenage Syndrome and Little Man Syndrome is quite the combination

Last edited:
Little Man Syndrome
Really nigger? :feelsseriously:
You trying to make me throw hands tallfag?
Motherfucking disrespectful tallfaggots. Ohh he's short so that's why he likes Hitler teeheee
Or maybe i didn't study the jewish history.
Tall = VolFake

Really nigger? :feelsseriously:
You trying to make me throw hands tallfag?
Motherfucking disrespectful tallfaggots. Ohh he's short so that's why he likes Hitler teeheee
Or maybe i didn't study the jewish history.
Tall = VolFake

Nah wasn't referring to you JFL

He's like 5'5" himself apparently