Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Based black man COMPLETELY GOES OFF on niggers+Sheboons and says that they should be banned!

Africans can only really look good if they're at least 20% non-Negro OR if they use a shit ton of makeup.

Although I do think big lips that black woman have is good. I've also read they have tight pussies but idk about that obvoously

No. Arrange marriage.

:feelzez:

I'm already white.:shock: Also you're gay as fuck

Whatever, the first 2 girls are Libyan and American, meaning they were mixed with Arabs/Euros. The negro woman with the big disk mouth and the one with the mud hair are pure negroes.

As such, it shows blacks can only look good when they're mixed with superior races
Oof. Yeah pure sheboons are hideous creatures tbh.

I know my dad's side of the family going back 13 centuries. Names, jobs, origins, etc. And no, you're still wrong, they weren't goat herders JFL. my 10th grandad came from Bulgaria, my 7-5th grandads were a high-ranking Ottoman commander, my grandad himself was blonde and blue eyed and owned tons of fucking land, and my dad is dentist.
Going back 13 centuries is like from 700 AD. That's an excellent pedigree.

And niggers can’t even go back one generation. Sad!

I meant to say 13 generations, not centuries. lol
And niggers can’t even go back one generation. Sad!
They dont even know their own fathers. And a lot of leftists like to say this is due to modern american culture, but even the Arab explorers who saw negroes 1000 years ago also observed how nigger men abandon their kids.

i "Of the neighbors of the Bujja, Muqdasi had heard that there is no marriage between them, that the child does not know his father, and that they eat people. But Allah knows best. As for the Zanj (blacks), they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence"

Oof. Yeah pure sheboons are hideous creatures tbh.
Yep, you guys should be very thankful that European men and Oriental men blessed you with women that are actually fuckable.

Very rarely you will find a pure black who looks cute

Yep, you guys should be very thankful that European men and Oriental men blessed you with women that are actually fuckable.
When you say “oriental” do you mean Arabs/MENA? I thought orientals were rice?
[UWSL]Very rarely you will find a pure black who looks cute[/UWSL]
View attachment 620988View attachment 620990View attachment 620991
Proving once again that it’s all about complexion. If they had lighter caramel colored skin they would be decent looking.

I got you.:feelsokman:
DNA tests are Jewish trickery that cannot be trusted. I would say that you should look to your ancestors and family tree to see what you really are but well.. you know..

View attachment 620982View attachment 620986View attachment 620987

Very rarely you will find a pure black who looks cute

View attachment 620988View attachment 620990View attachment 620991
That's true. So lighter looking Black's mist have had some white ancestry right? Like the girl on the top bottom. The 3rd girl on the top with the airpods

[UWSL]Lastly I don’t know why anyone of you care about black on black crime. You guys hate 'niggers' this is good for you right? This don’t affect you in the long term, you should encourage it more and support abortion. Being above black people is not an accomplishment just like being above a roach is not neither.[/UWSL]
I agree with this point as abortion and black crime predominantly kill nig-nogs I’m happy about it.

he's speaking truth, I hate my own race so much its insane :fuk: it's like having to deal with a bunch of teenagers with the way the act out. ghetto ass niggas ruin it for the rest of us just trying to live and wage. i get the CIA flooded a bunch of inner cities with crack, but its been damn near 50 years since the war on drugs. the only one peddling crack to niggas now is niggas. i dont know why niggas act like the "man" or the "white man" still holds them down when niggas keep constantly doing dumb shit to hold themselves down (ie killing eachother) niggas do it to themselves man
Based name

Accepting this reality is the first step to fixing things.

I don't even get why people deny it. Even mulattos hate niggers. Think about they for a second. Some white men fucked their black slave women and then 3 generations later you have light skinned mulattos calling pure negroes niggers

Even niggers hate niggers which is why they leave their countries to go to other ones.
why do mulattos hate niggers?
its not like they can claim to be white white people would never allow them?

Accepting this reality is the first step to fixing things.

I don't even get why people deny it. Even mulattos hate niggers. Think about they for a second. Some white men fucked their black slave women and then 3 generations later you have light skinned mulattos calling pure negroes niggers

Even niggers hate niggers which is why they leave their countries to go to other ones.
why do arabs leave their country?
why do syrians leave their country is it because of war or do they hate other syrians?

You are! When people for 2000 fucking years come into contact with Negroes and come to the SAME CONCLUSION over and over and over again, you would think you'd gain some self-awareness and understand the problem is YOU!

View attachment 620859

It shows your race lacks the intellectual ability to have actually built anything worthy of being called a civilizarion for the past 10,000 years. No, instead your ancestors spent their time killing each other, engaging in voodoo black magic, chimping out on other tribes. Most of you didn't even fucking have WRITING until Arabs started colonizing Eastern Africa.

Nah, fuck off with this gaslighting bullshit. The only people that say "other shouldn't have pride in their ancestors" are rootless mutts, niggers, and kikes because deep down they know they have no history to truly be proud of. Niggers have spent their entire existence being enslaved and fucked up by Europeans, Orientals, Indians, and Asians. You've never had any true victory or accomplishment.

This is why you push the "duuuur dont think about your ancestors" narrative. Because when YOU think of your ancestors, the only thing you can think of is a bunch of illiterate niggers being enslaved and having their dicks chopped off while your women were impregnated by European/Oriental men. When I think of my ancestors, I think of Sumeria, Babylon, the Abbasids, the Ottomans, etc. Things to actually take pride in.

View attachment 620860

Funny you say that, because even now, niggers are still at the bottom of the totem pole.

In Iraq, the niggers in Basra are the poorest, most unemployed people who live in slums.
In Egypt, niggers are called monkeys and told to fuck off and go back to Ethiopia.
In Turkey, the recent Somali migrants are strongly loathed.
In Sudan, they say "beauty is red" in reference to Oriental skin color.
In Libya, niggers are being enslaved en masse as we speak.
In Saudi, niggers are used as slaves and the Arabs often dont even pay them:lul:
In Morocco, most black people are said to only be beautiful "due to their arab blood"
did oyu just accidentaly admit that arabs live in north africa

Your ancestors were failures. If course you wouldnt care for them

they didnt

i dont plan on remaining incel. Im not a trucel anywyas

they eat away at our tax dollars

Nope. Your ancestors are strangers cause you want to disaapc8atw from their failure. Not the case with me
do you take pride in other peoples work just becuase they happened to be the same race as you and same ancestery what would oyur race and ancestors be proud of about you to claim you? your height?

do you take pride in other peoples work just becuase they happened to be the same race as you and same ancestery what would oyur race and ancestors be proud of about you to claim you? your height?

We're not isolated though we're all part of a "story".

Of course we're connected to our ancestors before us and yes I consider civilisations that my ancestors built to be in part my accomplishment.

Because as I say it's a story and you're just part of it.

I think he's right about how Black neighborhoods are a shithole, I agree that but we should kill off the Ghetto Blacks.
What if they are Smooth Criminals?

View: https://youtu.be/Q1vXZKr2cAQ

Key points:

“Banning niggers would probably solve %80 of the crime in America.” 1:47

“The only reason you black motherfuckers were able to build anything is because you were enslaved by white people.” 3:01

“You need a slave master to get the majority of niggers to do what they are supposed to do.” 3:17

“Look at every country on the planet, niggers fuck it up.” 3:27

“Niggers are jackasses” 5:08

“Everywhere you go that’s predominantly black, you feel like you have to watch your back.” 6:13

“Every one of you niggers that gets mad at me, none of you will ever move into a black neighborhood.” 6:42

Tagging blackcels for your thoughts and others that may be interested :feelskek::feelskek:

@Truckzo @Ika-Sama @YBP Yxngcel @Blackcel rigth wing @depressedblackcel @veqdera @Made in Heaven @Pixycel @crestfallencel @jerkjocky @Lycan
@Transcended Trucel @Hoodedn1inja20

im not a fucking blackcel nigga wtf

When the scientists zeroed in on the DNA of people whose images showed smaller brains, they found a consistent relationship between subtle shifts in the genetic code and diminished memory centers. Furthermore, the same genes affected the brain in the same ways in people across diverse populations from Australia, North America and Europe, suggesting new molecular targets for drug development.

“Millions of people carry variations in their DNA that help boost or lower their brains’ susceptibility to a vast range of diseases,” said Thompson. “Once we identify the gene, we can target it with a drug to reduce the risk of disease. People also can take preventive steps through exercise, diet and mental stimulation to erase the effects of a bad gene.”

In an intriguing twist, Project ENIGMA investigators also discovered genes that explain individual differences in intelligence. They found that a variant in a gene called HMGA2 affected brain size as well as a person’s intelligence.

DNA is comprised of four bases: A, C, T and G. People whose HMGA2 gene held a letter “C” instead of “T” on that location of the gene possessed larger brains and scored more highly on standardized IQ tests.

An international team of scientists has successfully mapped the human genes that either increase or disrupt the brain's resistance to various neurological and mental illnesses. This study, presented in the journal Nature Genetics, has identified novel genes that could provide insight into the differences that exist in brain size and intelligence. The results could also lead to the development of new drug treatments.

'Our individual centres couldn't review enough brain scans to obtain definitive results,' says Professor Thompson. 'By sharing our data with project ENIGMA, we created a sample large enough to reveal clear patterns in genetic variation and show how these changes physically alter the brain.'

What set this work apart from past research studies was that researchers measured the brain's size and memory centres in many magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) images from more than 21 100 healthy subjects, while screening their deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) as well.

'Millions of people carry variations in their DNA that help boost or lower their brains' susceptibility to a vast range of diseases,' the UCLA researcher says. 'Once we identify the gene, we can target it with a drug to reduce the risk of disease. People also can take preventive steps through exercise, diet and mental stimulation to erase the effects of a bad gene.'

The team also found genes that explain individual differences in intelligence, uncovering a variant in a gene called HMGA2 that affected both brain size and intelligence. DNA has four bases: A, C, T and G; subjects whose HMGA2 gene had C instead of T had larger brains and recorded higher results on standardised intelligence quotient (IQ) tests.

CORDIS | European Commission

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global283370C=0.479617T=0.520383
European Sub238688C=0.487787T=0.512213
African Sub11348C=0.62328T=0.37672
African Others Sub390C=0.685T=0.315
African American Sub10958C=0.62110T=0.37890

gee man is not like people have low iq due to their living stardards
You’re an idiot if you think a low standard of living is caused by low IQ it’s actually the opposite :feelskek:

That's not a Nigger right? That's a South Korean toilet with a perm right?

The last time my dick was this confused when I saw a Blasian toilet on TanTan and I was like "Wait?! Is she Asian or African?" And she turned out to be both. :feelswhat:

I find Africans to be among the most unattractive people (only above Dravidians and other Austroloids), while I find Gooks to be unrivaled in their beauty. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing a Blasian. :reeeeee:

Yet if I'd ever have a daughter she'd be a Blasian so I wouldn't know how to react. :feelskek:
Ive only seen a select few gooks and niggers to be good looking, most of them are ugly as fuck, but I guess when you mix them they turn out beautiful. Genetics are weird.

I agree with this point as abortion and black crime predominantly kill nig-nogs I’m happy about it.
I will never understand white christcucks who support abortion bans
Because everyone hates being a nigger. Everyone. Get that through your head. Niggers are the #1 haters of Niggers. Mulattos in America would literally NOT allow Niggers into their own segregated Churches if their skin was too black. Get that through your head. A bunch of Mulattos who were bleached by Anglo/Frank men ended up realizing how BLESSED they were to have been the ones born with mixed genes, so much so, these MULATTOS started discriminating against the Pure Niggers.
Who cares if Mulattos are not white? Who the fuck is here talking about le white man's approval?

Mulattos are still not niggers.
Mulattos look more beautiful than Niggers.
Mulattos are more civilzed than Niggers.
Mulattos are more intelligent than Niggers.

And it's not just Europeans anyways. ANY race that mixes with a Nigger improves their genetics. This is indeed the reason Nigger men will fuck ANY women, because they are SO desperate to escape the ape genes they were born with.

why do arabs leave their country?
War perpetuated by America, Israel, Saudi, and Iran. Don't think it is the same thing as Nigger countries. In the 50s and 60s, countries like Iraq and Lebanon were amazing and on their way to being 1st world. Were it not for having to live with Jewish rats, most MENA would be the SAME as Saudi Arabia, which is a 1st world country.
why do syrians leave their country is it because of war or do they hate other syrians?
Many Syrians have in fact returned home because they can't stand the globohomo in Europe.:lul:

And yes, it's due to a war perpetuated by external forces. I know your black brain probably can't conceptualize history, but Syria is a land with 3000+ years of civlizational history, and was in fact a very stable country 20 years ago. The civil war since 2011 is an oddity, and abberation, an abnormality. Whereas with nigger countries, war and lack of civilization is a natural state.

Also, look at Syrians in Brazil VS Niggers in Brazil. Syrians in Brazil are very rich, and normal citizens, whereas Niggers in Brazil are, as usual, the poorest and most violent Brazilians.

Last edited:
did oyu just accidentaly admit that arabs live in north africa
There are Arabs in North Africa, just like how there are Niggers in France. Why are you so fucking stupid? Why can't you understand what percentages are? North Africa is still 90% Amazigh.

do you take pride in other peoples work just becuase they happened to be the same race as you
Yes. Just like how it's normal to be proud of the accomplishments of your father or your son, something niggers probably don't understand.
and same ancestery what would oyur race and ancestors be proud of about you to claim you? your height?
The fact that I'm not a nigger:society:
We're not isolated though we're all part of a "story".

Of course we're connected to our ancestors before us and yes I consider civilisations that my ancestors built to be in part my accomplishment.

Because as I say it's a story and you're just part of it.
Niggers like to pull the "duur your ancesors shouldn't be respected" because Niggers dont even know their own fucking fathers, let alone their ancestors.

Niggers like to pull the "duur your ancesors shouldn't be respected" because Niggers dont even know their own fucking fathers, let alone their ancestors.

lol, I actually don't dislike Black people as such but... that's way too true.

Clappingtherockgif

There’s niggers in every race

How has jewtube not taken that down yet?
"N*****" is the Jews name for their God.
Another reason Revelations 3:9 is relevant today.

Ever wonder why white people can't say it without being banned or jailed? Its blasphemy to jews.

What do you mean by that

I think all races have strengths and weaknesses, basically.

And it's not the fault of Blacks or Arabs or whatever that we can't control our borders.

It's just a shame they are so readily subversive when they're here, but I guess that's not really unexpected behaviour because any minority group will like the idea of more power at least to some degree.

I think all races have strengths and
weaknesses, basically.
True but some have bigger strengths and others have bigger weaknesses.
And it's not the fault of Blacks or Arabs or
whatever that we can't control our borders.
No one said that it was their fault it’s the fault of Jews.
It's just a shame they are so readily subversive when they're here, but I guess that's not really unexpected behaviour because any minority group will like the idea of more power at least to some degree.
That is their whole purpose. They are used by (((them))) as golems against whites and western society.

True but some have bigger strengths and others have bigger weaknesses.

No one said that it was their fault it’s the fault of Jews.

That is their whole purpose. They are used by (((them))) as golems against whites and western society.

I agree it's Jews.

However... I do perceive the races to be roughly equal overall.

Why? This clearly isn’t true.

I guess it depends what value you attach to what quality. And how readily you see the strengths or weaknesses of different races.

It's pretty subjective I guess because surely you can't objectively measure these things.

The crime niche will be filled by those in the lower classes. The Hispanics or white trash or other immigrants. I think In the early 1900s crime was done mostly by Irish and Italians. The murder was like 100 murders per 100000 people

The crime niche will be filled by those in the lower classes. The Hispanics or white trash or other immigrants. I think In the early 1900s crime was done mostly by Irish and Italians. The murder was like 100 murders per 100000 people
The difference was that the Irish and Italian mafia did very little killing and crime against innocents, while niggers raze everything and have no honor. They kill each other over colors and gang signs, when the mafia only killed each other over disloyalty and when someone got in the way of their money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back