Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White "blonde babygirl" lands in India and steps out in the street... immediately gets hounded by a 60 men n police has to come save her

Societal behavior, culture, and standards are a direct result of anthropology, evolution, genetics, and geography.
We are doomed forever

We are doomed forever
Gene editing, mass import of White GigaChad sperm and Gigastacy eggs can offer a way but since those are difficult to undertake, I'm an advocate of sterilization and genocide.

Maybe hypergamy for curry societies is good after all…

As a non-Indian brown man who looks Indian, this is why I hate looking Indian. These white-worshipping pajeets are pathetic and have no self respect. And since I am brown, when people see me they assume that I too have no self respect and that I worship white foids.
as an indian same I don't worship cumskins

A 4/10 fakeupmaxxed European whore is worshipped as a goddess in India. JFL. She's not even blonde and doesn't even look like a typical European, probably a roach.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-17 001556.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-17 001556.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I bet the cops started stalking her instead.

Either she is extremely gullible or she has a rape fetish

white skin is the only beauty standard there so they just couldn't help themselves seeing this 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back