Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL While you at 18 were playing PS4 and watching anime to cope, your looksmatch has already fucked 20 guys in a semester and killed an innocent baby

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-

And another thing is that the guy who impregnated me: we no longer talk

im not reading that for ragefuel

you aren't entitled to sex sweaty teehee
also saying this while I bang Tyrone and Chad for the 999th time in my bf's house
I wouldn't be able to handle stay-at-home motherhood without my ...

Why would I care lol

At 18 I was figuring out Sylow's Theorem , about Heine–Borel theorem and complicated Henkel transformations :feelsrope: :feelsrope: never even thought about sex
It's over isn't it? :feelsrope::feelsrope:

55A78338 ABB7 481B 9D05 C59E6BE97B57
Same girl OP posted. She’s fucking obese. 153 pounds at 4’11 while I’m not even that at 5’5.
Lol

Not a single letter

The degeneracy is off the charts

Fuck soyciety, fuck foids, and fuck kikes who support foids rights.

Holes are degenerate pieces of shit.

She's a murderer.

"Getting ready for hot girl summer and looking forward to going to a private liberal arts school 1000 miles away come August."

wow so quirky :soy::soy::soy:

definitely is not an euphemism of being a slut and fuck chads away from parents

oh she's so talented gal, hold my soy i'll be back in a minute

Last edited:
Bitch says she's "pretty hot" when in reality only ugly bitches get pumped and dumped LOL

Don't care about anything or anyone in those posts, not reading.

Women give their pussy left and right and they don't understand why Chad and Tyrone don't want to stick to a single one.

Why would they ? At a buffet, who would decide to only eat only one thing ? That's not the point of a buffet.

57f547ad57540cad028b5035

Last edited:
195E4245 6618 4946 A89A 33188E1EBAF6

Brutal. That’s literally what I’m doing right now. My mom is heckling me for playing so much as I type. My life is a fucking joke

Life as a non chad male is a fucking joke. However i don"t think i would like to live such a degenerate life either.

At 18 I was figuring out Sylow's Theorem , about Heine–Borel theorem and complicated Henkel transformations :feelsrope: :feelsrope: never even thought about sex
It's over isn't it? :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Too low iq to understand these

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back