Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which WW2 army was the best in your opinion?

Title

• German Heer

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Soviet Red Army

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • U.S. Army

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • British Army

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japanese Army

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Castaway

Castaway

Asocial Schizoid
★★★★
Personally I think the Germans had the better army at the beginning of the war due to their high quality troops and weaponry combined with their genius use of maneuver warfare and towards the end of the war it was the Americans due to their advanced logistics, mobility due to the successful mass motorization of their infantry, and virtually unlimited resources.

Late war was the US since they were the most mechanized logistically and possessed semiautomatics as their primary firearm among other advantages.

Imperial Japan because I believe they were fighting for the right reason, either them or the Soviets

Imperial Japan because I believe they were fighting for the right reason, either them or the Soviets
Yes, it was quite impressive of Japan with its limited population and industrial resources to have been able to fight a multi front war against the Chinese in mainland east asia, the Americans in the pacific, and the Commonwealth in Burma and India practically all by itself.

Statistics comparing each power:

IMG 8598

View attachment IMG_8594.webp

IMG 8600

The world lost ww2

white moggers killing each other :feelsUnreal:

Germany was never going to be able to keep up even in a one-front war, and once they lost their oil it was all but over.

Germany wasn't as technologically advanced as people think. The Soviets had a huge army because of their huge mobilization effort but, pound for pound, the U.S.A. was the most superior.

Germany was never going to be able to keep up even in a one-front war, and once they lost their oil it was all but over.
They already did with France and won. I believe they could have won in Russia if they went straight for Moscow instead of focusing on securing their southern flank at Kiev.

The Soviets had a huge army because of their huge mobilization effort
Yes, the Red Army had numbers, but was barebones with their logistics stretched beyond their limits by 1945 and was dependent on the lend-lease from the Western Allies for most of the war. I don't want to underestimate its role in the war, but it was definitely not the unstoppable force that could sweep across continental Europe as some believe today.

They already did with France and won. I believe they could have won in Russia if they went straight for Moscow instead of focusing on securing their southern flank at Kiev.
The Germans had plenty of fuel from Romania and from their own synthetic gas refineries in 1941, but only enough to keep their military at full strength for a few months, which was one of the reasons for the invasion: to conquer the oil fields in the Caucasus.

Germany desperately needed Ukraine's natural resources, especially grain, to continue the war in the long term. Moscow was only a symbol and its capture would not have forced the Soviets to capitulate, as they had already planned to lose it and move the capital to Kazan.

ISK ZA UNN HAAAR ISK ZA ZZUUU SEIG HEIL SEIG HEILLLLL army

The German or Japanese army.

The only correct answer is the US army.

My favourite is German but by far the best equipped was the US

The Germans had plenty of fuel from Romania and from their own synthetic gas refineries in 1941, but only enough to keep their military at full strength for a few months, which was one of the reasons for the invasion: to conquer the oil fields in the Caucasus.

Germany desperately needed Ukraine's natural resources, especially grain, to continue the war in the long term. Moscow was only a symbol and its capture would not have forced the Soviets to capitulate, as they had already planned to lose it and move the capital to Kazan.
Moscow was the central rail hub. You take Moscow you take down their main source of moving material around

Moscow was the central rail hub. You take Moscow you take down their main source of moving material around
True, but I still believe Hitler was justified in shifting the attack southwards for the aforementioned reason and to protect his army's own supply lines from a Soviet counteroffensive from the South which could've jeopardized the entire campaign. It was a gamble he had to take.

US because logistics trump wonderweapons. even the f4f was kicking jap ass because the pilots were well rested unlike the starving sleep deprived jap pilots

the mutts and the soviets were spamming people into the meat grinder and had it not been for America bribing European scientists to come to their country they wouldve easily lost.

Nazis easily. They were basically against the whole cuckato and held off pretty well.

Over for Britcels.

I guess their contribution to the war effort is largely overshadowed by their Navy and Airforce which I think is unfair.

Early war - Japanese Navy and German Land Forces
The thing was that axis forces were just screwed over logistically, the German blitzkrieg had tons of horses which progressively got more troublesome as they got further their supply line, which is the same story with the Japanese.

Germany at the start, Soviets by the end

German blitzkrieg had tons of horses which progressively got more troublesome as they got further their supply line
This. Mainly because they had no oil

True, but I still believe Hitler was justified in shifting the attack southwards for the aforementioned reason and to protect his army's own supply lines from a Soviet counteroffensive from the South which could've jeopardized the entire campaign. It was a gamble he had to take.
Yeah it was a gamble that he had to take. The Soviet Union was going to invade probably around 1943-44. Regardless Germany did its best with the very little resources it had in rubber and oil. It took on 3 super powers at the same time. Defeated France and was able to hang on for 4 years.

The Soviet Union was going to invade probably around 1943-44
Very true indeed.

Normies who love to insult Hitler's judgment or even his intelligence for Barbarossa don't realize that it was a preemptive strike necessary to defend Europe against a Soviet invasion that Stalin had been planning for years at that point. Hitler knew that if he allowed the Soviets to become powerful enough to strike first and conquer the oil fields of Romania (Soviet interest in Romania was foreshadowed by the annexation of Bessarabia in 1940), Germany would be unable to put up any effective resistance and would be overrun and conquered along with the rest of Europe. He had no choice but to take the initiative and destroy the eastern threat while it was still manageable.