Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which users do you miss most?

What happened to them ???:feelsbadman:
That hit me right in the feels man, don't feel sorry for me for as I will always have the blackpill deep down in my heart, even if I somehow "ascend" (only Chad can have a true loyal gf), I just think that I have already reached my whole purpose on this forum and I have started a more serious looksmaxxing journey (hence that's why I post in looksmax), I think that forum it's better suited for my current self and I don't want to be called fakecel 24/7, whatever happens I will always support the incel cause. I'll be here from time to time, blackpill knowledge must be reviewed constantly so you don't get recurrent bluepilled thoughs and you can use it to your advantage (sometimes), thanks maine for the appreciation
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respect. Thinking of doing the same.

Oh shit. If he ascended I'm happy for him. If not. Than oh shit.
To be a man is to struggle

Maeror and Kylo Ren