Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which status would you prefer women to have in society?

Which status would you prefer women to have in society?

• Above - like things are now in most of the west

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"You should treat women kindly, for they are like animals..."-Wise man...
Animals for sure, they are rabid beasts that ought to be domesticated.

I voted for "inferior adult."

Right now, I think we're in the "way above" stage. Non-Chad men are basically second class citizens.

I can't believe you have more than 2k posts, are signed up since april and you're still a bluepilled idiot. I suspect your IQ must be quite low.

Why the hell do you actually think blackpilled guys want women's rights reduced?
Well going by the poll you’d have to be low-IQ yourself not to think that, hahaha.

Look, I do not think there is equality in the dating scene, it is far easier for women. I’m not bluepilled, I understand that looks are everything when it comes to human attraction and there is little to nothing you can do when you’re truly ugly. The difference between me and most people here is that I don’t think you can legislate law to account for this fundamental flaw within human nature, and re-establishing a patriarchy will not increase the ability of women to feel attraction towards ugly men, it would create unhappy, loveless marriages forced by convenience and that is not something I consider an improvement on what we currently have.

The difference between me and most people here is that I don’t think you can legislate law to account for this fundamental flaw within human nature, and re-establishing a patriarchy will not increase the ability of women to feel attraction towards ugly men, it would create unhappy, loveless marriages forced by convenience and that is not something I consider an improvement on what we currently have.
Cope. Being in a loveless marriage and not having cucked laws is a million times better than being incel.

We're already being oppressed as sub6 low status men. Fairness and true equality would be a major step forward from where we are now. That means no affirmative action, pussy passes in the court or from cops, cucked laws, public education, single whore mom welfare, and domestic violence shelters. Everything will be uncensored so men will blackpilled and know only pathetic cucks commit to used sluts. We will also have sexbots, legalized prostitution and male birth control in the near future that will even further increase sub6 male smv.

Affirmative action - I’m with you

Pussy passes in court - I’m with you

Public education - not sure what you consider to be the problem with that one?

‘Single whore mom welfare’ - I don’t think mothers should be unnecessarily rewarded for giving birth to kids they can’t afford but my priority would always be the kids themselves and making sure they don’t starve, I’m against allowing children to suffer for the mistakes of their parents.

Domestic violence shelters - I know many here condone violence but I do not, so I have no issue with this and am struggling to see why you consider this a problem, unless your stance is; “they all probably deserved it” in which case I can’t help but laugh as that is something of a lazily parodical charicature of mainstream incel belief.

Well going by the poll you’d have to be low-IQ yourself not to think that, hahaha.

Look, I do not think there is equality in the dating scene, it is far easier for women. I’m not bluepilled, I understand that looks are everything when it comes to human attraction and there is little to nothing you can do when you’re truly ugly. The difference between me and most people here is that I don’t think you can legislate law to account for this fundamental flaw within human nature, and re-establishing a patriarchy will not increase the ability of women to feel attraction towards ugly men, it would create unhappy, loveless marriages forced by convenience and that is not something I consider an improvement on what we currently have.
Anti-patriarchy cels underestimate the status quo factor. Women follow the status quo blindly, they would behave differently if it were different (marry and stay married instead of study, work and have fun with Chads).

Cope. Being in a loveless marriage and not having cucked laws is a million times better than being incel.
For just incels, perhaps, but it is a total misconception and classic incel cope that normies are unhappy with the status quo and would prefer or benefit from a return to the old ways of monogamy. If your ideal society is just the one that most benefits you then it cannot be objectively justified to the wider world. I know you consider the normies to be cucks, but their standards differ from yours and even if blackpilled on the relationship between looks and attraction they would not consider women who’ve had multiple partners to be ‘used up’.

In my opinion you cannot rig the social structure of a society to account for those who nature has left behind. Wiith the technology we have coming on the horizon, any restriction of civil liberties sets an unbelievably dangerous precedent, that is why a return to the old ways is not only unrealistic but also incredibly dangerous.

Public education - not sure what you consider to be the problem with that one?
Public education should be limited to cheap online education at the most. If they want in person education then they need to pay for it. Public schooling students show no difference in iq from kids who stayed at home learning on their own anyway.
‘Single whore mom welfare’ - I don’t think mothers should be unnecessarily rewarded for giving birth to kids they can’t afford but my priority would always be the kids themselves and making sure they don’t starve, I’m against allowing children to suffer for the mistakes of their parents.
The moms shouldn't get money. If the kids want food they can have a voucher to get cheap fruits and vegetables, or healthy quick snacks. Not giving the moms thousands a month for restaurants, clothing, and housing in upscale areas. Any poor single mother shouldn't get more than three cheap meals a day for each kid they have, which will be good to prevent them from having kids they don't need.
Domestic violence shelters - I know many here condone violence but I do not, so I have no issue with this and am struggling to see why you consider this a problem, unless your stance is; “they all probably deserved it” in which case I can’t help but laugh as that is something of a lazily parodical charicature of mainstream incel belief.
95% of the women who go there are lying by claiming they're abused to get free housing. The domestic violence shelters should be as cheap as possible, and also allow men. Another problem with domestic violence shelters is they're only for women in order to "protect the children" from the abused men.

Last edited:

If you were aware of female nature, you wouldn't give a fuck about a female's value judgements. A female can not love, she can only lust towards Chad's male sexually dimorphic characteristics such as his height, his chiseled jaw, depth of voice, broadness and dominance despite whatever they're telling you. They are subhuman and what attracts them shouldn't phase you. They need to be curbed instead.

For just incels, perhaps, but it is a total misconception and classic incel cope that normies are unhappy with the status quo and would prefer or benefit from a return to the old ways of monogamy. If your ideal society is just the one that most benefits you then it cannot be objectively justified to the wider world.
Bluepill cucks are content too, because they are in blissful ignorance and believe in the bluepill. They will realize how miserable things are once they get blackpilled, when that happens most the sub6 men will be on our side and help us lower femoid smv and increase their own.
I know you consider the normies to be cucks, but their standards differ from yours and even if blackpilled on the relationship between looks and attraction they would not consider women who’ve had multiple partners to be ‘used up’.
The normies are thoroughly brainwashed, no one wants a used up slut, cucks who commit to used whores should be shamed.
In my opinion you cannot rig the social structure of a society to account for those who nature has left behind. Wiith the technology we have coming on the horizon, any restriction of civil liberties sets an unbelievably dangerous precedent, that is why a return to the old ways is not only unrealistic but also incredibly dangerous.
The rigged system will easily crumble and technology will work in men's favor once sexbots and male birth control come out. We won't need to restrict civil liberties to increase male smv, all we need is new technology, blackpilling the normies, removing cucked laws, and significantly decreasing taxes. You and Staro seem to have the same opinion, and I already had a 5 page discussion with him about this.
https://incels.is/threads/males-who...-and-freedom-are-evolutionary-failures.89745/

Last edited:
I was going to say, "child," but the problem is they already are subconsciously considered that.

They're the ultimate protected class. They're never really held responsible for their actions. They get to be as emotional, etc. as they want, and it's just who they are, and it's all your fault. They have brains of mush but we pretend that what they have to say is profound, just like we do with children (which is utterly comical; children are what we USED TO BE, you fucking idiots. What could those little undeveloped retards know that a developed version of them wouldn't?).

So the problem is that we give them the same kind of laughable respect we give to children (and ought not to).

So I say, "animal." It has the capacity to feel pain, so we shouldn't physically harm it if it's not necessary. But we shouldn't pretend that it's human.

Public education should be limited to cheap online education at the most. If they want in person education then they need to pay for it. Public schooling students show no difference in iq from kids who stayed at home learning on their own anyway.
I’m not sure what this has to do with gender inequality so I guess I won’t comment on it.
The moms shouldn't get money. If the kids want food they can have a voucher to get cheap fruits and vegetables, or healthy quick snacks. Not giving the moms thousands a month for restaurants, clothing, and housing in an upscale area. Any poor single mother shouldn't get more than three cheap meals a day for each kid they have, which will be good in preventing them from having kids they don't need.
I totally agree that there should be more bumper stops in place to prevent mothers on welfare from mismanaging public money intended for the benefit of their children. Vouchers are not a bad idea, though the system would have to be expanded to cover clothing and other essentials, and an independent commission established in order to ensure that the welfare granted is enough to cover the living costs of the children in that area.

95% of the women who go there are lying by claiming they're abused to get free housing. The domestic violence shelters should be as cheap as possible, and also allow men. Another problem with domestic violence shelters is they're only for women in order to "protect the children" from the abused men.
I’ve never seen a study done on this but I must say 95% seems like a bit of an artificially inflated number to my intuition, though perhaps I’m wrong. Many men are victims of domestic violence, so I’m not adverse to seeing shelters set up for them, I just can’t imagine going to a shelter to escape domestic violence to be something many men would do, so my gut tells me it’d be a waste of money but I’m not totally sure on it.

What does trouble me about your inclusion of this is that I fail to see how it is in any way symptomatic or indicative of a society rotten to its core. To me this is a minor issue at worst, and I’m sorry to say this but your outrage towards such triviality reminds me of SJWs and their propensity to make a mountain out of a molehill on issues I consider equally superfluous and unimportant. To my eye, you’re just doing it in the other direction, so I guess that makes you a... social injustice warrior?

For just incels, perhaps, but it is a total misconception and classic incel cope that normies are unhappy with the status quo and would prefer or benefit from a return to the old ways of monogamy. If your ideal society is just the one that most benefits you then it cannot be objectively justified to the wider world. I know you consider the normies to be cucks, but their standards differ from yours and even if blackpilled on the relationship between looks and attraction they would not consider women who’ve had multiple partners to be ‘used up’.

Most normies would prefer a young virgin wife over an old, used-up foid any day. They are just too scared of being ostracised to say that and too coward to tackle the absurd arrangement we have nowadays. They value stability over anything else.

I went with "inferior adult." It seemed the most reasonable, responsible and realistic choice.

I’m not sure what this has to do with gender inequality so I guess I won’t comment on it.
It will decrease taxes, which men pay a lot more of than women.
I totally agree that there should be more bumper stops in place to prevent mothers on welfare from mismanaging public money intended for the benefit of their children. Vouchers are not a bad idea, though the system would have to be expanded to cover clothing and other essentials, and an independent commission established in order to ensure that the welfare granted is enough to cover the living costs of the children in that area.
That's a good start to lower our taxes and decrease degeneracy from single moms. Single moms should never get checks of cash in the mail, just the basic needs for their children and that's it. If they need money for housing too then they must give their children to an orphanage until they get their own place.
Many men are victims of domestic violence, so I’m not adverse to seeing shelters set up for them, I just can’t imagine going to a shelter to escape domestic violence to be something many men would do, so my gut tells me it’d be a waste of money but I’m not totally sure on it.
They are held back from going because there is a stigma against them being there, they need to feel welcome then they'll start going. It should always be available to both men and women if there are going to be any DV shelters at all.
What does trouble me about your inclusion of this is that I fail to see how it is in any way symptomatic or indicative of a society rotten to its core. To me this is a minor issue at worst, and I’m sorry to say this but your outrage towards such triviality reminds me of SJWs and their propensity to make a mountain out of a molehill on issues I consider equally superfluous and unimportant. To my eye, you’re just doing it in the other direction, so I guess that makes you a... social injustice warrior?
Cope. We are nothing like SJWs. Sub6 men have it a lot worse than stupid sjw whores complaining about manspreading and not being allowed to walk topless in the street to get attention from chads.

Last edited:

Sorry to butt in but public education has everything to do with gender inequality. Public schooling discriminates against boys heavily, since boys need a lot more physical activity and competition (both intellectual and physical) than girls, and these needs are simply not even close to being met.

Among other things, boys tend to have more "ADHD" than girls (they dont' want to sit in a chair for hours and listen to some low-IQ roastie teacher drone on and on).

I could go on and on, but public education is a huge deal. Incels should be outraged that it is a thing and that they're being forced to pay for it via taxes.

Last edited:
Sorry to butt in but public education has everything to do with gender inequality. Public schooling discriminates against boys heavily, since boys need a lot more physical activity and competition than girls, and these needs are simply not even close to being met.

Among other things, boys tend to have more "ADHD" than girls (they dont' want to sit in a chair for hours and listen to some low-IQ roastie teacher drone on and on).

I could go on and on, but public education is a huge deal. Incels should be outraged that it is a thing and that they're being forced to pay for it via taxes.
High iq. Boys would be much better off doing online school at their own pace than staying in a seat all day listening to a rostie teacher who shows her tits in class. The only thing I got from public school was bad grades and severe bullying.

Most normies would prefer a young virgin wife over an old, used-up foid any day. They are just too scared of being ostracised to say that and too coward to tackle the absurd arrangement we have nowadays. They value stability over anything else.
I have to disagree. I believe that normie men are not obsessed with female virginity in the same way that incels are, this is quite simply because normies themselves are not virgins. It has been pretty obvious to me from day one that the incel obsession with virgin women is just an inevitable emergent property of the shame they feel about their own virginity. If an incel had instead lost his virginity at 16-17 as normies do, this deep-rooted sentiment of inferiority towards and subsequent hatred of people who’ve had sex wouldn’t exist, that much is pretty clear to me.

Normies do not look back at medieval times where there was enforced monogamy and think “of only we had that today”, they may struggle with sexual liberty and the heartbreak it sometimes gives them but they certainly favour it to the lack of freedom that comes with a restrictictive monogamous system.

I have to disagree. I believe that normie men are not obsessed with female virginity in the same way that incels are, this is quite simply because normies themselves are not virgins. It has been pretty obvious to me from day one that the incel obsession with virgin women is just an inevitable emergent property of the shame they feel about their own virginity. If an incel had instead lost his virginity at 16-17 as normies do, this deep-rooted sentiment of inferiority towards and subsequent hatred of people who’ve had sex wouldn’t exist, that much is pretty clear to me.

Normies do not look back at medieval times where there was enforced monogamy and think “of only we had that today”, they may struggle with sexual liberty and the heartbreak it sometimes gives them but they certainly favour it to the lack of freedom that comes with a restrictictive monogamous system.
A normie losing his virginity to a landwhale at 21, and then fucking a few more landwhales after that is not much better than an escortcel, I would say the escortcel even had better experiences if he got to have sex with more attractive women. No guy wants to commit to a used whore, not even chads a lot of the time. You would have to be a cuck to get in a committed monogamous relationship with a rostie who fucked 50 chads, and you only fucked 3 landwhales. Normies can also get divorce raped by these whores. There's a lot normie males need to learn before they stop being pathetic cucks, then they'll start not taking shit from cunts.

Last edited:
Cope. We are nothing like SJWs.
Please explain to me in what way I am coping by suggesting that your fixation on insignificant features of our society, and insistence that they are somehow responsible for its decline is reminiscent of SJWs doing the same thing. Believe me, it gives me no comfort to have to say that, so I am not coping.
Sub6 men have it a lot worse than stupid sjw whores complaining about manspreading and not being allowed to walk topless in the street to get attention from chads.
That may be true, but insisting that your life is made drastically worse by women having domestic abuse shelters reminds me of white SJWs who are outraged over trivial shit like ‘cultural appropriation’ that has 0 baring on their lives or even the lives of the people they are trying to protect.

High iq. Boys would do much better doing online school at their own pace than staying in a seat all day listening to a rostie teacher who shows her tits in class. The only thing I got from public school was bad grades and severe bullying.

Exactly.

Everything in public schools--from the Chad-worshiping collectivist social structure to the leftist teachers and their attendance-based and homework-based (aka "retard-friendly") grading systems--favors foids immensely, almost always at the direct cost of high IQ but ugly boys, many of whom would've been far better off learning from online courses.

It's common for the most intelligent boys to end up with failing grades in public schools.

Last edited:

Tbh my opinion must be rigged by the fact I live in a pretty uncucked country compared to North America and Western Europe. All my friends agree a young virgin is preferable over an old used-up foid for LTR/marriage, even when some of them are Chadlites themselves with 40+ notch counts.

Please explain to me in what way I am coping by suggesting that your fixation on insignificant features of our society, and insistence that they are somehow responsible for its decline is reminiscent of SJWs doing the same thing. Believe me, it gives me no comfort to have to say that, so I am not coping.
You are coping. It is a guarantee that if we cut taxes, remove the cucked laws and blackpilled the men things would get 100 times better for us.
That may be true, but insisting that your life is made drastically worse by women having domestic abuse shelters reminds me of white SJWs who are outraged over trivial shit like ‘cultural appropriation’ that has 0 baring on their lives or even the lives of the people they are trying to protect.
Being forced to pay for those domestic violence shelters is theft, and it's not only DV shelters it's everything else foids use that drain our taxes. Plenty of useless things need to be cut.
It's common for the most intelligent boys to end up with failing grades in public schools.
This is the biggest drain of our resources, just so foids can be "empowered" whores.

A normie losing his virginity to a landwhale at 21, and then fucking a few more landwhales after that is not much better than an escortcel, I would say the escortcel even had better experiences if he got to have sex with more attractive women. No guy wants to commit to a used whore, not even chads a lot of the time. You would have to be a cuck to get in a committed monogamous relationship with a rostie who fucked 50 chads, and you only fucked 3 landwhales. Normies can also get divorce raped by these whores. There's a lot normie males need to learn before they stop being pathetic cucks, then they'll start not taking shit from cunts.
Now this is high-level coping.

First off, normies don’t lose their virginity at 21, being a virgin at 20 is a big warning sign for inceldom. You are overexaggerating big-time with this one, most normies lose their virginity around 16-17 and have their first girlfriend in their teens. The idea that normies only fuck ‘landwhales’ then marry the first one who will let them is total cope. Most of the people I know are normies, many of whom have girlfriends and most of whom have had them and I cannot think of a single one who went out with a ‘landwhale’ at any point, the only person I know who has is massively overweight himself.

Now this is high-level coping.

First off, normies don’t lose their virginity at 21, being a virgin at 20 is a big warning sign for inceldom. You are overexaggerating big-time with this one, most normies lose their virginity around 16-17 and have their first girlfriend in their teens. The idea that normies only fuck ‘landwhales’ then marry the first one who will let them is total cope. Most of the people I know are normies, many of whom have girlfriends and most of whom have had them and I cannot think of a single one who went out with a ‘landwhale’ at any point, the only person I know who has is massively overweight himself.
Even these "normie slayers" will never commit to a complete slut. They would only commit to a girl that had a similar amount of experience as they did. Only a desperate cuck would hop in a relationship with the first chad dick hopping rostie who gives him the time of day.

You are coping. It is a guarantee that if we cut taxes, remove the cucked laws and blackpilled the men things would get 100 times better for us.
I agree that blackpilling the world would be beneficial to incel interests, but it has little to do with taxes. I advise you to check what percentage of tax revenue goes towards women’s domestic abuse shelters in your country, I suspect it to be extremely low and changing it would make 0 difference to your life, which is why I compare you to a SJW who is easily triggered by trivial nonsense that doesn’t effect him.
Even these "normie slayers" will never commit to a complete slut. They would only commit to a girl that had a similar amount of experience as they did. Only a desperate cuck would hop in a relationship with the first chad dick hopping rostie who gives him the time of day.
They may not commit, but they would fuck, that is the point. Commitment isn’t as sacrosanct to normies as it is to you and other incels, normies want the luxury of having more than one sexual partner in their lifetime and they are willing to allow the opposite sex to do the same as long as it means they can.

Last edited:
I agree that blackpilling the world would be beneficial to incel interests, but it has little to do with taxes. I advise you to check what percentage of tax revenue goes towards women’s domestic abuse shelters in your country,
Don't just look at the one in my community, you have to add all of them together all over the US. There is so much money wasted in them that it will be hard to find the accurate numbers. But you're right about blackpilling men being the most important thing.
I suspect it to be extremely low and changing it would make 0 difference to your life, which is why I compare you to a SJW who is easily triggered by trivial nonsense that doesn’t effect him.
DV shelters are just one thing our taxes are being wasted on because of foids, they also use up lots of police funding to enforce the cucked laws they vote for then make us pick up the check.

Last edited:
Perhaps for some, but your intention shouldn’t be to rig the political system to bring about the political outcomes you want, you need to campaign for them to convince voters with effective argument and statistical information if you want them to become instated..

Politicians have no choice but to cater to women if they want to get elected and re-elected. Women should never have been given the right to vote in the first place. The only people who should be allowed to vote are those who have a stake in society, i.e net taxpayers. Women, as a group, do not pay taxes. The average woman receives more in government benefits than she pays in taxes. If not for gender quotas and feminist laws, very few women would be able to compete with men on the job market. Men are indirectly providing for women who claim to owe them nothing in return.

If all or most men permanently dropped out of the workforce, civilization would collapse. If all women permanently dropped out of the workforce, society would actually improve. There would be short-term pain for long-term gain. Eventually, men would take up all the jobs left vacant by women. There isn't a single job that men aren't better at than women besides babysitting and perhaps nursing. Although many modern women are so utterly worthless and lacking in the maternal instinct that they're bad at nursing, too.

In patriarchal times, men also had to provide for women, but at least they were allowed to exert authority over them. This is no longer the case today. Female emancipation is male slavery. It's an unfortunate fact of nature that men instinctively seek female validation. Feminism maliciously takes advantage of this male instinct. If men stopped being cucks and took away women's undeserved rights, everyone, not just incels, would be better off.

Last edited:
They may not commit, but they would fuck, that is the point. Commitment isn’t as sacrosanct to normies as it is to you and other incels, normies want the luxury of having more than one sexual partner in their lifetime and they are willing to allow the opposite sex to do the same as long as it means they can.
That's why no one's getting married anymore and the reproduction rates are so low. Normies will be forced to make a change to fix this sooner or later.

Don't just look at the one in my community, you have to add all of them together all over the US. There is so much money wasted in them that it will be hard to find the accurate numbers. But you're right about blackpilling men being the most important thing.
If you live in the US I would be far, far more concerned about your bloated military budget and 900 unnecessary military bases around the world which cost literally trillions of dollars to maintain. If you are really concerned about your taxes being too high then I am truly surprised to hear that this is not your biggest issue rather than the comparatively measly budgets for child welfare and DV shelters.

Are you a high earner? Tax imbalance is a strange angle from which to push incel ideology imo, the two do not really converge and where they do the link is tenuously loose.
That's why no one's getting married anymore and the reproduction rates are so low. Normies will be forced to make a change to fix this sooner or later.
Humanity is not very good at making a concerted effort to resolve large scale issues, our inability to work together on climate change should be evidence enough for this.

If you live in the US I would be far, far more concerned about your bloated military budget and 900 unnecessary military bases around the world which cost literally trillions of dollars to maintain. If you are really concerned about your taxes being too high then I am truly surprised to hear that this is not your biggest issue rather than the comparatively measly budgets for child welfare and DV shelters.
Military is a major expense that needs to be cut along with the others. But if you think single moms deserve free money and domestic violence shelters, then so should single dads and abused men. Whatever budget women use for those things men should get too, or remove them completely.

Another thing is any kid over 5 years old should be normally sent with the father instead of the mother, fathers usually take care of kids much better than mothers and will know how to raise them better with the government money they get, so there should be more single fathers than single mothers to begin with. Many men want to keep their children but their cunt ex-wives or ex-gf's are keeping them away from them to extract the most child support.
Are you a high earner? Tax imbalance is a strange angle from which to push incel ideology imo, the two do not really converge and where they do the link is tenuously loose.
My parents paid and still pay lots of taxes that could have been used to increase my SMV, and my major reason for being NEET is because I don't want to be tax cucked. You are also coping if you think men's smv won't significantly increase if the cucked laws were removed and taxes were cut, look at other locations like SEasia where men have much higher smv than the west, or even look back 100 years ago when things were a lot more fair and not hostile towards men in the west. I got in this discussion with Staro too btw.
https://incels.is/threads/males-who...reedom-are-evolutionary-failures.89745/page-2
Humanity is not very good at making a concerted effort to resolve large scale issues, our inability to work together on climate change should be evidence enough for this.
Global warming is a boring topic and doesn't show a major threat in our life times, so people won't be interested in it. In the past we never thought old ladies would know how to make social media profiles and upload videos to the internet, but here we are. People will change their behavior when they understand there will be an immediate or short term benefit. Veganism, vegetarianism, and eating healthy even have long term benefits, but a lot more people adopted those ways of eating than they did 20 years ago.

Last edited:
Depends. Between animal and equal, depending on how they act, whether or not they are modest, etc. If there was a such thing as a modest, non-slut woman, then equal. But otherwise, somewhere below.

Politicians have no choice but to cater to women if they want to get elected and re-elected. Women should never have been given the right to vote in the first place. The only people who should be allowed to vote are those who have a stake in society, i.e net taxpayers. Women, as a group, do not pay taxes. The average woman receives more in government benefits than she pays in taxes. If not for gender quotas and feminist laws, very few women would be able to compete with men on the job market. Men are indirectly providing for women who claim to owe them nothing in return.

If all or most men permanently dropped out of the workforce, civilization would collapse. If all women permanently dropped out of the workforce, society would actually improve. There would be short-term pain for long-term gain. Eventually, men would take up all the jobs left vacant by women. There isn't a single job that men aren't better at than women besides babysitting and perhaps nursing. Although many modern women are so utterly worthless and lacking in the maternal instinct that they're bad at nursing, too.

In patriarchal times, men also had to provide for women, but at least they were allowed to exert authority over them. This is no longer the case today. Female emancipation is male slavery. It's an unfortunate fact of nature that men instinctively seek female validation. Feminism maliciously takes advantage of this male instinct. If men stopped being cucks and took away women's undeserved rights, everyone, not just incels, would be better off.

Very eloquently put and I totally agree with you. Women are benefiting off the backs of men, while turning around and claiming they don't need us. And like you said, quite ironically, if women were removed from the labor force, things would actually improve for society.

If you are concerned about global warming you should consider that women drive 85% of consumer purchases. Societies which emancipate their women see a significant increase in consumption as women begin to take financial control. This is bad for the environment, and also for men, because we are handing an enormous piece of the economic pie to women. If women were removed from the workforce and stripped of their rights, not only could taxes be slashed, but the salaries of male workers would nearly double without all the foid competition. We would be back to the 1950s where a single man working could provide for an entire family. Additionally, our consumption would also diminish.

For everything else you posted, I do agree, the military is insanely bloated, and is protected from any cuts thanks to right-wing morons, while domestic abuse shelters and child welfare probably make up less than 1% of whatever is spent on the military. Still, the principle should apply, if we are not entitled to the bodies of women, then they are not entitled to our tax money. We shouldn't have to give a penny to people who hate us.

Will the ugly slaves get used for sex too?

High IQ!

I voted for the 'Equal Adult' option. Even though I personally would probably be in a better place in a society with the animal/inferior adult option, I feel kind of malign restricting the freedom of the female sex to such a great extent and propping up my own happiness at the expense of women.

This comment is legit
All who choosed objects are low iq. Never in human history foids was treated as objects.
Agreed on this part, those who voted the 'object' option need to rethink that vote. That's beyond Iron Age tier and more extreme than the Ancient Greeks, Romans, or Medieval Muslims.

Agreed on this part, those who voted the 'object' option need to rethink that vote. That's beyond Iron Age tier and more extreme than the Ancient Greeks, Romans, or Medieval Muslims.
Cope.

So you want things to stay the way they are? :bluepill: Equality between men and women is not possible.

'Equal Adult - No authority or arranged marriages but slut shaming and marriage are socially enforced'

That is certainly not the way things are right now.

Good poll. I chose equal adult

I believe women should be treated as inferior adults as they don't take equal responsibility. Muh maternity leave and sheet.

I chose inferior adult, it makes the most sense, child or below is like treating them the same or worse as a male child which is stupid, equal is cucked and means we can't do what we want