Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

males who want women to have rights and freedom are evolutionary failures

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
any race or society that gives women rights have doomed themselves to be invaded and have a death spiraling birth rate

Cucks must be hanged

100% true. They're much bigger failures/aberrations than even the ugliest truecel here.

Always hang a traitor before an enemy.

JFL at niceguymaxxing

any sane society executes men who push for women's rights

Defenders of slavery incels.

When will you realize that the big problem is the feminism of the last wave and not the whole movement?
What do you geniuses say we start chaining women to get married?

Last edited:
When will you realize that the big problem is the feminism of the last wave and not the whole movement?
Feminism was wrong from the beginning, foids should've never had the right to vote the same way more financially successful men can who contribute more taxes.
What do you geniuses say we start chaining women to get married?
All we have to do is get rid of the soycucks then we can take away foid's rights and sub6 men's smv will skyrocket.

any race or society that gives women rights have doomed themselves to be invaded and have a death spiraling birth rate
Ritz_cracker.jpg

Feminism and sexual liberation are cancer of 21 century.

I can agree that foids have many privileges and that many should be cut, but this thing of taking away all rights is insane!

IQ beyond this realm

I can agree that foids have many privileges and that many should be cut, but this thing of taking away all rights is insane!

name one positive thing that came from them having rights

No, feminism has been cancer from the beginning.
It's always been about getting all benefits with none of the consequences, while playing victims in the process.
Death to Feminism.

the only rights women deserve is the right to wash the dishes and the right to gag on my balls. YEET

benedict-cumberbatch-this-is-what-a-feminist-looks-like.jpg
Hillary-male-feminists.jpg
male_feminist.jpg
168918564e822e1ad918bdb0054967cc.jpg
xQoQtli.jpg
Who-Needs-Feminism-10-580x387.jpg
tumblr_m2c48xp3dl1qheakio1_500.jpg
malefeministsh_1385120229_1100x513.jpg
male-feminist.jpg
bill_bailey-265x3001.gif
f2d553c9fa3b3485abe121a1e0719879--whats-a-feminist-brian-cox.jpg
Male-Feminist-Def-Hiding-Something.jpg

@iKillCucks
Disgusting spineless cuck flith. I will cleanse this filth of the world like a plague. I will genocide of all them into PERMANENT extinction. CUCK GENOCIDE NOW

CUCK RESISTANCE MILITIA MOVEMENT UNTIL I DIE

Aren’t we all (aside from fakecels) evolutionary failures

Na it's the opposite, if the universe allowed us to reproduce our dna would take over and conquer nature causing a planetary shift that would engulf the earth and all of this galaxy with a black hole forcing a new galaxy to be made.

Na it's the opposite, if the universe allowed us to reproduce our dna would take over and conquer nature causing a planetary shift that would engulf the earth and all of this galaxy with a black hole forcing a new galaxy to be made.
Its over for Hawkingcels

In the past sub4's were able to get pussy just fine. We need to get rid of cucks and take foid's rights away so male smv can be high again.

In the past sub4's were able to get pussy just fine. We need to get rid of cucks and take foid's rights away so male smv can be high again.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Uncles have always been around man. Ugly is ugly wether your in 2018 or 1763. Cucks certainly don’t help our cause and I’d like to see them taken out as well. This whole taking rights away idea however is not only a fantasy, but it comes from a place of hard coping. Do you honestly believe that even if their rights could be taken away, that people would actually support that idea? Or going even further, do you think that once stripped of their rights they’ll come crawling to us? The answer is no, they’ll continue living the same way they’ve always been: normies, Chalites, and Chads get all the action while we are left to rope, cope, or go ER

This whole taking rights away idea however is not only a fantasy, but it comes from a place of hard coping. Do you honestly believe that even if their rights could be taken away, that people would actually support that idea?
We have to blackpill the normies and beat the shit out the cucks for the cucked laws to change. Sub6 men will refuse to contribute to society and will not pay taxes if they don't meet our demands.
do you think that once stripped of their rights they’ll come crawling to us? The answer is no, they’ll continue living the same way they’ve always been: normies, Chalites, and Chads get all the action while we are left to rope, cope, or go ER
Major galactic cope. Even today in south east asia men who are considered "ugly incels" in the west can get laid there just fine. The reason is because foids in poor countries have less privileges and rights, which is good for sub6 men.

We have to blackpill the normies and beat the shit out the cucks, then the cucked laws will change, or sub6 men will refuse to contribute to society and will not pay taxes.

Major galactic cope. Even today in south east asia men who are considered "ugly incels" in the west get laid there just fine. The reason is because foids in poor countries have less privileges ad rights, which is good for sub6 men.

and as far as I know, and could be wrong, false rape bullshit doesn't exist in asian countries. police tell them to fuck off

except for india, fuck that place.

and as far as I know, and could be wrong, false rape bullshit doesn't exist in asian countries. police tell them to fuck off

except for india, fuck that place.
We need cool cops like that or we should get rid of them all together. Western cops aren't there to protect sub6 low status men, foids and chads are the real people they've sworn to protect and serve.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Uncles have always been around man. Ugly is ugly wether your in 2018 or 1763. Cucks certainly don’t help our cause and I’d like to see them taken out as well. This whole taking rights away idea however is not only a fantasy, but it comes from a place of hard coping. Do you honestly believe that even if their rights could be taken away, that people would actually support that idea? Or going even further, do you think that once stripped of their rights they’ll come crawling to us? The answer is no, they’ll continue living the same way they’ve always been: normies, Chalites, and Chads get all the action while we are left to rope, cope, or go ER

We need cool cops like that or we should get rid of them all together. Western cops aren't there to protect sub6 low status men, foids and chads are the real people they've sworn to protect and serve.

just look at the countries where they claim to have lots of rape.

aside from maybe africa (and even then, i have my doubts), the rape is all bullshit claims used to destroy men foids don't like

just look at the countries where they claim to have lots of rape.

aside from maybe africa (and even then, i have my doubts), the rape is all bullshit claims used to destroy men foids don't like
Rape accusations have always been a tool rosties use to oppress sub6 men. We need to take that unearned power away from them, and kill the pathetic pussy sniveling cucks who get in our way.

We have to blackpill the normies and beat the shit out the cucks for the cucked laws to change. Sub6 men will refuse to contribute to society and will not pay taxes if they don't meet our demands.
I'll use your own words to refute this:
Major galactic cope.
Even today in south east asia men who are considered "ugly incels" in the west can get laid there just fine. The reason is because foids in poor countries have less privileges and rights, which is good for sub6 men.
Your using western standards to judge these said males, you have no idea how dating, relationships, and marriage is handled in other countries much less how SMV is calculated over there

Your using western standards to judge these said males, you have no idea how dating, relationships, and marriage is handled in other countries much less how SMV is calculated over there
Taking away foid's rights and privileges in the west will also increase sub6 men's smv like in south east asia. We have to get rid of the cucked laws, stop taxing sub6 men, and remove censorship everywhere then men will have the upper hand again in dating, especially with new inventions coming soon like sexbots, male birth control, and possibly artificial wombs. All these things will make sub6 men's smv skyrocket, which is why most foids and feminists are against them.

Taking away foid's rights and privileges in the west will also increase sub6 men's smv like in south east asia. We have to get rid of the cucked laws, stop taxing sub6 men, and remove censorship everywhere then men will have the upper hand again in dating, especially with new inventions coming soon like sexbots, male birth control, and possibly artificial wombs. All these things will make sub6 men's smv skyrocket, which is why most foids and feminists are against them.

what's the worst that can happen if women have no rights?

every man has a higher salary, more jobs, better chance of getting a woman

absolutely zero downside

what's the worst that can happen if women have no rights?

every man has a higher salary, more jobs, better chance of getting a woman

absolutely zero downside
"But the poor women won't be able to ride the cock carousel in their prime years and graduate in lesbian dance theory."

Alright let me take this piece by piece

Taking away foid's rights and privileges in the west will also increase sub6 men's smv like in south east asia.
1 Thats not how SMV works
2 Normies have no problems getting laid, its the sub4s who have issues. I've noticed you former sub8 theorists are slowly relaxing your stance. I assume that given time you'll think of this issue more logically
We have to get rid of the cucked laws,
I agree with this
stop taxing sub6 men
Not gonna happen, and if it did, you'd be dead within months
remove censorship everywhere
I'm not a fan of censorship, but politically speaking, complete and total free speech is a slippery slope
then men will have the upper hand again in dating, especially with new inventions coming soon like sexbots, male birth control, and possibly artificial wombs. All these things will make sub6 men's smv skyrocket, which is why most foids and feminists are against them.
1 Once again thats not how SMV works
2 Sexbots can and will work both ways so both men and women will be using them
3 There are already methods of male birth control out there, one just has to be responsible when engaging in sexual acts, however that won't impact us because as incels, sex is not on the table and sexual reproduction is not even in the realm of possibility
4 Artificial wombs are already a thing for the most part and the dating market has remained largely unchanged

2 Normies have no problems getting laid, its the sub4s who have issues. I've noticed you former sub8 theorists are slowly relaxing your stance. I assume that given time you'll think of this issue more logically
More than 80% of men are incels or betabuxxers who get sex once every leap year. Only 10% of men can have regular unpaid sex whenever they want.
Not gonna happen, and if it did, you'd be dead within months
Taxes don't help sub6 men even 1% as much as rosties and chads, so sub6 men should only pay the taxes they use.
I'm not a fan of censorship, but politically speaking, complete and total free speech is a slippery slope
Total free speech is the only way an uncucked society can survive without sjw's getting in your face telling you what you can and can't say.
1 Once again thats not how SMV works
How does it work according to you?
2 Sexbots can and will work both ways so both men and women will be using them
A male sexbot won't be able to slap the bitch and choke her and abuse her like real chad can. Foids will never spend 1000's on a sexbot like men will.
3 There are already methods of male birth control out there, one just has to be responsible when engaging in sexual acts, however that won't impact us because as incels, sex is not on the table and sexual reproduction is not even in the realm of possibility
A big portion of pregnancies and child support are due to men not using protection. So if men have a guaranteed male birth control pill, men will be assured they can be in control of their reproduction the same way women are.
4 Artificial wombs are already a thing for the most part and the dating market has remained largely unchanged
I've never seen them, and if they're around they're probably too expensive for the common folk to use until it becomes more mainstream.

Last edited:
More than 80% of men are incels or betabuxxers who get sex once every leap year. Only 10% of men can have regular sex whenever they want.
> le sub8 meme :feelstastyman:
Taxes don't help sub6 men even 1% as much as rosties and chads, so sub6 men should only pay the taxes they use.
1 Thats hyperbole to the highest degree possible
2 Thats not how taxes work
Total free speech is the only way an uncucked society can survive, without sjw's getting in their face telling them what they can and can't say.
Certain speech needs to be silenced. I'm sure you can think of a few peole who have no business indoctrinating the public
How does it work according to you?
Face, Height, Frame, Physique, Race, Money, Status
A male sexbot won't be able to slap the bitch and choke her and abuse her like chad does. Foids will never spend 1000's on a sexbot like men will.
You'd be surprised on both assertions, also I doubt getting slapped is high on the list of a sexbot's features
A big portion of pregnancies and child support is due to men not using protection. So if men have a guaranteed male birth control pill, men will be assured they can be in control of their reproduction the same way women are.
Once again, its a matter of responsibility and as I said before, that will only be to the benefit of non-incels
I've never seen them, and if they're around they're probably too expensive for the common folk to use until it becomes more mainstream.
Yes, they are expensive and fairly new, however no matter how advanced and affordable they become, inceldom will remain

> le sub8 meme :feelstastyman:
The top 20% aren't only 8+, they're 6.5+.
Thats not how taxes work
The cucked tax system needs to change for sub6 men, I agree.
Certain speech needs to be silenced. I'm sure you can think of a few peole who have no business indoctrinating the public
No, because high iq people will be able to mock and shut them down if there's free speech for all.
Face, Height, Frame, Physique, Race, Money, Status
In south east asia that's not how it is because their laws and society aren't as cucked as the west. Which is why normies need to get blackpilled.
You'd be surprised on both assertions, also I doubt getting slapped is high on the list of a sexbot's features
The only people who bought sex dolls were almost entirely men until now. With sexbots it won't be much different.
Once again, its a matter of responsibility and as I said before, that will only be to the benefit of non-incels
When male birth control comes out men's smv will collectively rise, same as when foids got their female birth control.
Yes, they are expensive and fairly new, however no matter how advanced and affordable they become, inceldom will remain
No, because we can just keep making foids.

Last edited:
The top 20% aren't only 8+, they are 6.5+.
Wrong again
The cucked tax system needs to change for sub6 men, I agree.
There's a reason why taxes don't work that way
No, because high iq people will be able to mock and shut them down if there's free speech for all.
Because that's done so much to stop the liberal shitstorm we're currently in
In south east asia that's not how it is because their laws and society aren't as cucked as the west. Which is why normies need to get blackpilled.
SMV= LMS thats all there is to it
The only people who bought sex dolls were almost entirely men until now. With sexbots it won't be much different.
Women will by them I can say that with full confidence
With male birth control men's smv will collectively rise, same as when foids got their female birth control.
Not how SMV works
No, because we can just keep making foids.
Who is this "we" and what makes you think that women would go after genetic dead ends who lack a considerable amount of wealth and status

Wrong again

Not how SMV works

Who is this "we" and what makes you think that women would go after genetic dead ends who lack a considerable amount of wealth and status
what exactly has society gained from giving women rights?

Wrong again
Cope.
Cope.
They're the ones trying to censor us. If we were left uncensored on all platforms we'd crush those fags.
In south east asia guys who are considered incel here get laid there just fine. That's because their laws and society aren't as cucked as the west's.
I'm not worried about them, I can never envy a robot even if they did use them. Foids envy robots because they're low iq NPC's themselves usually.
Not how SMV works
If men have control of their reproduction their collective smv will increase because foids will find it impossible to trick men into fathering their bastard kids like they're used to doing.
Foids would go after us because the laws won't be cucked and taxes won't go to fund whoredom. There won't be enough chads and millionaires for all the foids, so they will be stuck with sub6 men. That's kind of how it is in south east asia but with no artificial wombs, which make foids even more useless.

Last edited:
lets start with voting
Ah yes, very original. Voting is a privilege that is misused by the majority of people who even bother getting out to vote. If you're going to assert that women having the right to vote is what screwed this country over, just remember that women more often than not would vote the same way their husbands did for generations.

Ah yes, very original. Voting is a privilege that is misused by the majority of people who even bother getting out to vote. If you're going to assert that women having the right to vote is what screwed this country over, just remember that women more often than not would vote the same way their husbands did for generations.

serious question: can you name anything positive that came from allowing women to vote?

do you think you would be worse off if they couldn't vote?