Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which status would you prefer women to have in society?

Which status would you prefer women to have in society?

• Above - like things are now in most of the west

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So it is IQ that is your most important variable for imparting status, in that case; what would your policy be on exceptionally high-IQ women? Even if you believe them to be scarce, you can accept that there are at least some in the world.
They can vote and have extra rights, but they will also have more responsibilities with no free rides or pussy passes. They're very rare anyway, so it's not worth talking about them.

Domesticated animal to reward those who have done their duty to cleanse the impurity of filth in the world, and serve the supreme ruler of the state.
Who are only taught to sing, dance, obey, bdsm, be flexible, stay fit, view men as gods, and if they do their part they too will become men.
And to speak mellifluent languages they can sing in, and are forced to learn those the master chooses.
All come equipped with french, elvish, valyrian (from game of thrones), english, russian (hot), german, and japanese.
Normal people can have up to 8 wives. But people who are heroes/ masters of the state can have infinite, and can custom build his own by choosing the DNA we use to assemble them.
8 because in proportion to a man, it takes 8 women to physically dominate a man.

All who choosed objects are low iq. Never in human history foids was treated as objects. The best variants - child/inferior adult. Whats how you build stable and strong society
The feminist ideal is that all sub8 men become the eunuch slaves of women, so we must advocate for all women to become the reproductive slaves of men.

It's only dialectical. The synthesis of these opposing forces would be that women become 'inferior adults' again. :feelsthink:

Didn't expect that vote from @Zyros tbh
All who choosed objects are low iq. Never in human history foids was treated as objects. The best variants - child/inferior adult. Whats how you build stable and strong society
The question was what you would *prefer, not regarding any previous events in history. Also, there actaully was and still is an active system that treats foids as objects - Islam

Last edited:
Funny how "like things are now in the west" was the only option with zero votes.

Guess what? Feminazis consider men (sub8 men) as lower than objects, they just want to get rid of us from the face of the earth.

True, feminazis want to get rid of men, but women in general see sub-8 men as less than objects, and see Chads & betas as a blend between ATMs and work horses

Screen Shot 2018 12 06 at 31907 AM

:bluepill:

They can vote and have extra rights, but they will also have more responsibilities with no free rides or pussy passes. They're very rare anyway, so it's not worth talking about them.
Interesting, so you’re advocating for a kind of caste based system predicated on IQ scores, where women who score highly are afforded voting rights and low IQ men and average IQ women are not forbidden from voting at all.

So would you have some kind of state-enforced IQ test at 18yo to segregate people into the lower and upper caste? What about men with average IQ (95-105)?

I hope the ones voting for lord and overlord are trolling..lol.

they will reach overlord status in 10 years tbh

They should be locked in cages and owned as property. Nothing else would suffice other than death

So would you have some kind of state-enforced IQ test at 18yo to segregate people into the lower and upper caste? What about men with average IQ (95-105)?
They take the test at 18 and can retake it every year to see if they improved. 105 iq gives you a vote, but it won't have as much weight as someone's vote with 120 iq and contributes a lot to his community.

They must all be Chads who benefit from it. Or maybe Darwinian cels who think this benefits our gene pool.
I don't get why darwiniancels want what's best for chads and normies. They must hate themselves.

Last edited:
I don't get why darwinian cels wants what's best for chads and normies. They must hate themselves.
My biggest problem with Darwinian cels, even bigger than their self-hating tendencies, is the fact women having sexual freedoms doesn't even do what they claim it does. The gene pool is NOT getting better. Foids ride the Chad cock carousel and then settle with a beta to have kids, this is the most common arrangement.

Also, genetic recombination/regression to the mean are VERY common. It's very rare than a Chad's kid will be a Chad, as well as a 1/10 subhuman's kid being also 1/10. They tend to go back to average range.

Also correlating looks with general health and IQ isn't 100% accurate, it varies a lot as well.

The last option reminds me of that episode of Rick and Morty where they go to the feminist u/dystopia planet.

My biggest problem with Darwinian cels, even bigger than their self-hating tendencies, is the fact women having sexual freedoms doesn't even do what they claim it does. The gene pool is NOT getting better. Foids ride the Chad cock carousel and then settle with a beta to have kids, this is the most common arrangement.

Also, genetic recombination/regression to the mean are VERY common. It's very rare than a Chad's kid will be a Chad, as well as a 1/10 subhuman's kid being also 1/10. They tend to go back to average range.

Also correlating looks with general health and IQ isn't 100% accurate, it varies a lot as well.
Exactly. They might be whiteknights deep down or just low iq.

They take the test at 18 and can retake it every year to see if they improved. 105 iq gives you a vote, but it won't have as much weight as someone's vote with 120 iq and contributes a lot to his community.
Ah okay, but you are aware that the mean average of both men and women on IQ scores is 100? Even if men are more likely to be in the top bracket for IQ, they are also more likely to be in the bottom bracket, with the female concentration appearing less diverse with more frequency around the central 100 mark.

If you believe that 105 should be the minimum requirement for the right to vote, then that actually means more women will be given the right to vote than men, evidenced in the bell curve graph I have posted below. This is because there are more men sub 90 than there are women, which will drag the numbers down. Men only begin to become a majority past around the 110-115 mark, so you are not advocating for a patriarchal society per se, more of an IQ based caste system as I mentioned earlier.

Attachments

• EFD04900-CB54-4028-9913-7F0FB0DB05D6.png
    EFD04900-CB54-4028-9913-7F0FB0DB05D6.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 60
Ah okay, but you are aware that the mean average of both men and women on IQ scores is 100? Even if men are more likely to be in the top bracket for IQ, they are also more likely to be in the bottom bracket, with the female concentration appearing less diverse with more frequency around the central 100 mark.

If you believe that 105 should be the minimum requirement for the right to vote, then that actually means more women will be given the right to vote than men, evidenced in the bell curve graph I have posted below. This is because there are more men sub 90 than there are women, which will drag the numbers down. Men only begin to become a majority past around the 110-115 mark, so you are not advocating for a patriarchal society per se, more of an IQ based caste system as I mentioned earlier.
That graph is of children younger than 15. When the ages are past 15 the men score much higher on the test. Plus, men are the most productive and will contribute more, so that also counts in voting power. Being a lazy guy or girl with a high iq will put you in the same voting bracket as people with 105 iq's and contribute a lot.

Screen Shot 2018 12 06 at 50444 AM

http://iqcomparisonsite.com/SexDifferences.aspx

Objects, who gives a fuck about holes beyond that
Society can burn for all I care

Object of course. A female should be killed at once if it dishonors the family.

That graph is of children younger than 15. When the ages are past 15 the men score much higher on the test. Plus, men are the most productive and will contribute more, so that also counts in voting power. Being a lazy guy or girl with a high iq will put you in the same voting bracket as people with 105 iq's and contribute a lot.

View attachment 69732
http://iqcomparisonsite.com/SexDifferences.aspx
Hadn’t seen this article before but it is interesting. If the data portrayed here is accurate (the studies are from 2004) then I can see why this information would be under published by the media, though a discrepancy of 5 points still does not amount to a full-on patriarchy within the framework of your proposed ideal system in my opinion, because even in the second graph, which displays a larger fluctuation, 5 points still leaves a sizeable portion of the female population with the right to vote, enough to say that the qualification line is drawn along IQ differences rather than gender lines.

Hadn’t seen this article before but it is interesting. If the data portrayed here is accurate (the studies are from 2004) then I can see why this information would be under published by the media, though a discrepancy of 5 points still does not amount to a full-on patriarchy within the framework of your proposed ideal system in my opinion, because even in the second graph, which displays a larger fluctuation, 5 points still leaves a sizeable portion of the female population with the right to vote, enough to say that the qualification line is drawn along IQ differences rather than gender lines.
If only the top 30% of intelligent women and the top 70% of intelligent men can vote, then the voting outcomes will be a lot better.

The reason I'm not voting for anything less than what I did is because there will be unfair mistreatment of women. Call me cuck

@Robtical
@StormlitAqua
@Leucosticte
@knajjd
@lessthanhuman
@KilluminoidBR
@Zyros

Curious to see your votes.

I voted animal rather than object because if men are free to kill their women without regard and then remarry, it means other men will be left incel. So unless there is a way to have a significantly higher number of foids than men naturally born, there has to be some restriction practically-speaking. For this reason I also dislike the female infanticide that is being done in China and India because it means other men are being left incel. Perhaps a way around this would be if you killed your foid, you can't remarry so other men don't suffer from your actions.

Other than that, women have already proven over and over they should lose all their rights, so there's no logical reason to pick the other options.
The reason I'm not voting for anything less than what I did is because there will be unfair mistreatment of women. Call me cuck

Cuck. Sorry bro, I can't see how you can think that after all the misery foids caused us.

Where are the sexbot and doll options? Feminism is good for population control.

I can think beyond myself and anger.

>your vote will be publicly available

Nice try, FBIcel.
Because in an ideal world I wouldn't want women to be mistreated

How can cucks like you exist in the incel community? I don't a single fuck about women and how they get treated - I've been mistreated by them all my life. :feelsree:

Because in an ideal world I wouldn't want women to be mistreated

In an ideal world women would have the brains of men and wouldn't behave the way they do now. Allowing women to choose their partners or exercise any kind of freedom in society is prone to end in disaster, just look at this female epidemic of foids marrying criminals, thugs and other kinds of men who abuse them and leave them pregnant, diseased or dead. Restricting women's rights is for their own good, just like how children have to be carefully controlled and watched.

From a scientific point of view, both children and women have undeveloped brains. Female brains never reach the same size nor complexity as male brains. So if we closely supervise and monitor children, and make their decisions for them, we should be doing the same for women, especially given the track record of incredibly poor decisions they make.

On a more widespread perspective, across history every civilization treated women ranging from "inferior adult" at best to "object" at worst (e.g the Roman treatment of female slaves). There has never been any civilization that has treated women equally or even above men until the very recent modern day, which has only been enabled thanks to technological advancement. This isn't for lack of trying - there are some hunter-gatherer tribes which do have female emancipation, but it doesn't work on a large societal basis, as we've seen throughout history.

If only the top 30% of intelligent women and the top 70% of intelligent men can vote, then the voting outcomes will be a lot better.
Perhaps for some, but your intention shouldn’t be to rig the political system to bring about the political outcomes you want, you need to campaign for them to convince voters with effective argument and statistical information if you want them to become instated. If you want to gerrymander along IQ boundaries to serve your own political ends then you cannot complain when your enemies use equal subterfuge against you to bring about theirs.

They should be treated like equals. Actual equals though, not the bullshit we have RN.

If you want to gerrymander along IQ boundaries to serve your own political ends then you cannot complain when your enemies use equal subterfuge against you to bring about theirs.
My plan is better for everyone and is more sustainable, not leading us into a post feminist collapse.
Perhaps for some, but your intention shouldn’t be to rig the political system to bring about the political outcomes you want, you need to campaign for them to convince voters with effective argument and statistical information if you want them to become instated.
I will campaign by offering men more pussy and a better future for everyone. If most of the men want to get laid then they will put the foids in check. When they're blackpilled they will realize pussy pandering doesn't get them any pussy if they're sub6. When men are in charge again they can live freely and happily to create their best inventions. All foids do with complete freedom is ride the cock carousel into the ground, they are useless under the current gynocentric system.

Last edited:
In an ideal world, the female gender wouldn't exist at all. There would be men and their robot waifus.

Inanimate organic matter

Hello, IT. And BrazilianStigma: you're a 32y virgin. You're a fucking incel, fucking faggot.

I would like it if they did not even exist at all tbh

They must all be Chads who benefit from it. Or maybe Darwinian cels who think this benefits our gene pool.
Haha, not quite! I believe in equality before the law because if it is not carried out absolutely then we are all potentially at risk, especially ugly people who are already disenfranchised.

In my opinion we cannot complain about having our liberties reduced if our solution is to reduce the liberties of others, it’s beliefs like that which draw ridicule from the outside world and give incels the hypocritical reputation this place currently has.

@Mainländer You got featured on CuckTears, boyo

In my opinion we cannot complain about having our liberties reduced if our solution is to reduce the liberties of others, it’s beliefs like that which draw ridicule from the outside world and give incels the hypocritical reputation this place currently has.
We're already being oppressed as sub6 low status men. Fairness and true equality would be a major step forward from where we are now. That means no affirmative action, pussy passes in the court or from cops, cucked laws, public education, single whore mom welfare, and domestic violence shelters. Everything will be uncensored so men will blackpilled and know only pathetic cucks commit to used sluts. We will also have sexbots, legalized prostitution and male birth control in the near future that will even further increase sub6 male smv.

I would have voted "Objects", but I wanted to stay on the safe side as probably treating them as complete objects would be damaging for the offspring. Animal status looks like a good compromise between prevention of feminism in society and manageability. Dog the animal that prepares sandwiches is the man's best friend. Animal zoned! :feelshaha:

I hope the ones voting for lord and overlord are trolling..lol.

Yeah, I hope the same as well.

@Mainländer You got featured on CuckTears, boyo

Can someone see how many times I was already featured there, with a script or something? I estimate something like 20.

Haha, not quite! I believe in equality before the law because if it is not carried out absolutely then we are all potentially at risk, especially ugly people who are already disenfranchised.

I can't believe you have more than 2k posts, are signed up since april and you're still a bluepilled idiot. I suspect your IQ must be quite low.

Why the hell do you actually think blackpilled guys want women's rights reduced?