Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHICH RACEC WILL IT BE ?

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
Twisted turn of events has led you to Satans presence. He makes a deal with you, you will be automatically ascended if in return you completely annihilate a race in this planet. To annihilate the race he will provide you gene specific bio weapon. Which race will you kill off ?

I will kill off my own race. I know Chads,wil will mog me no matter how much I ascend but my exclusivity will boost my smv. Call it a sorta last of his kind effect.

The human race

welp if i kill the whites, then the meta might be a bit more balanced

but nah white men, chads and women need a buff they’re oppressed let’s just kill all the abos

The human race
Then what will you fuck ? Goats or cows ? Your anger and sorrow is not because of society but because of not being an alpha of the society

Then what will you fuck ? Goats or cows ? Your anger and sorrow is not because of society but because of not being an alpha of the society
That's true. I guess I'd fuck goats then. Maybe experiment with a zebra.

niggers obviously. They have contributed nothing to humanity aside giving us AIDS and rap ''music''

Whites.

They are the reason for the strict beauty standards and western degeneracy. With them eliminated shit will be :feelsokman: for your average ethnic incel.

Whites.

They are the reason for the strict beauty standards and western degeneracy. With them eliminated shit will be :feelsokman: for your average ethnic incel.
Speaking as an ethnic. After you kill off the whotes the ethnics with aryan bone structure will slay. Beauty is not subjective. Sharp and robust feature of Aryan skull os what signifies high T thus attracting woman. Get over the cope JBW does hold some truth to it.

Speaking as an ethnic. After you kill off the whotes the ethnics with aryan bone structure will slay. Beauty is not subjective. Sharp and robust feature of Aryan skull os what signifies high T thus attracting woman. Get over the cope JBW does hold some truth to it.
Cope the only things that are attractive biological wise is symmetry and traits associate with fitness. Having white phenotypes isn't what rules natural attractiveness. Otherwise how would indigenous tribes have felt attractiveness in the first place.

Cope the only things that are attractive biological wise is symmetry and traits associate with fitness. Having white phenotypes isn't what rules natural attractiveness. Otherwise how would indigenous tribes have felt attractiveness in the first place.
So you think an Asian moonface will have higher T then a chiseled Chad ? And how can it be cope I just said that um ethnic. Matter of fact worst of the ethnics, a fucking curry.

Curries

They are the most inferior, ugliest, worst genetics, and world would be better off

So you think an Asian moonface will have higher T then a chiseled Chad ? And how can it be cope I just said that um ethnic. Matter of fact worst of the ethnics, a fucking curry.
what does T have to do with this? And yeah a moonfaced asian would have most likely been viewed as attractive in Asia before all the white worship began. Phenotypes aren't naturally attractive in a biological sense. Things that would matter would still be height frame and symmetry but notice how those aren't race specific. With the elimination of white worship stuff like having a small pointy nose wont matter. Making it better for us ethnic incels who natural don't possess those traits.

Sorry whitecels but I've seen waaaaaay too much suicide fuel in my life regarding white chads going for top tier Asian girls. I must choose whites

already made this thread.

but id probably kill off blacks, taking them with me. gotta sacrifice myself for the greater good like cole in infamous 2.

I'm going to say, satan this is a very pussy way of doing it, come take my hand and we'll spread destruction and death all over the world, let's remind them how sinful they are, make their degenerate acts be paid with fire and blood, we will make symphonies of screams in all corners of the planet, we will bring a eternity of suffering for all that rotten scum that has taken this kingdom

Jews or Islamic lands.

Kikes, everything else will sort itself out.

Sorry whitecels but I've seen waaaaaay too much suicide fuel in my life regarding white chads going for top tier Asian girls. I must choose whites

Lol it’s not the white chads

It’s the white rejects who r moving down to take the noodlewhores

Hi, just a jew passing by, counting all my haters :3

Lol it’s not the white chads

It’s the white rejects who r moving down to take the noodlewhores
Either or. I've seen it happen w both and on a very common basis. Of course the rejects won't be getting the top tier ones but they're still stealing looksmatches from the Asian men. It's fucking retarded. I was about to say black people, but then I remembered how much suicide fuel I've suffered from race traitor noodlewhores

I'd kill curries. After thousands of years of spiritual knowledge they don't deserve to suffer on this real anymore. Farewell and let me be Chad please.

I'd make a Jew joke but I've promise to avoid those in Germany so I'll save it for another opportunity.

Also, inb4 the thread being banned for race baiting.

probably semites since jews invented social networks and dating apps. thanks to them my looksmatch can easily find chad without even going outside

I'd kill curries. After thousands of years of spiritual knowledge they don't deserve to suffer on this real anymore. Farewell and let me be Chad please.

I'd make a Jew joke but I've promise to avoid those in Germany so I'll save it for another opportunity.

Also, inb4 the thread being banned for race baiting.
You do realize that the mayo Chads will still be there once the curries are killed to compete with you. From a logical point even though it's not the best strategy from you but my disgust towards my own race is begging for your suggestion to happen.

You do realize that the mayo Chads will still be there once the curries are killed to compete with you. From a logical point even though it's not the best strategy from you but my disgust towards my own race is begging for your suggestion to happen.
I really don't want to kill whites because white foids are much more attractive to me than the ones from other races and I also don't like the idea of mixing.

If The White Race dies, so do the Blacks.
When the host dies, so do the parasites.

I really don't want to kill whites because white foids are much more attractive to me than the ones from other races and I also don't like the idea of mixing.
Fair enough. Even the thought of no remaining whites makes me feel bad.