Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which event meant more to you?: Komesarj ascending or the implosion of the Titan submersible

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Which event meant more to you?

• Komesarj ascending meant more to me.

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • The implosion of the Titan submersible meant more to me.

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Komesarj ascending

View: https://youtu.be/thUSizPSP80?si=EcdB0JDgStWQ1zAw

A day that will live in infamy

Implosion of the Titan submersible

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/d5CuebY-40o?si=JgQWLaSBHuK4TN6S

View: https://youtu.be/-TowaxZDUnY?si=8VwWMfm-gUoD97QD

Goes down smooth

I use to jack off to Ana Kasparian so it was cool seeing her talk about us.

komesarj ascension was full of hoax, first off they said the incel community had a meltdown because of two tweets of non-incels saying he betrayed us

second his ascension was probably fake

I guess kome ascending since that got me to talk to him about his looksmax journey and even show his photo before after. Couldn't care less about the implosion

The implosion of the Titan submersible meant more to me. Komesarj is probably lying - he wanted to quit the forum, and he made up a bullshit story about him having a gf that nobody has seen.

im wondering why i havent put you on ignore

"Brutal infighting" - not really.

"Raise anybody's eyebrows in the industry"... their eyebrows were the least things they could raise!

I hope they suffered greatly
Sadly they didn't, at most they just realized what was about to happen to them but the death was painless.

To this day his foid is yet to be proven

Komesarj "ascension", even though I can't say it really affected my life.

Titan: I don't really care but it's good bc some richfags died.

Komesarj: A .is mod fakes his ascension so he can gtfo the inkwel community.

Also i got featured in the news

Both events are hoaxes lol

Sadly they didn't, at most they just realized what was about to happen to them but the death was painless.
Exactly, the submersible dropped its ballast weights, meaning the crew knew they were in trouble, they probably heard the hull of the submersible cracking, they were trying to make an emergency ascension to the surface.

The crew probably had about a five to ten minute notice (from the time they heard cracking) before the deadly implosion.

Incredibly sad to hear but at least they're dead
I knew something didn’t seem realistic about the idea that the submersible had lost power - the ballast weights could have been released and the submersible would have risen to the surface.

The submersible becoming stuck in the wreck of the Titanic (some say RMS Olympic) did not seem likely, because that would not explain the sudden loss of communications.

The Jew-run media had the world captivated!

Based.

Stockton Rush - “At some point safety is just pure waste” :lul:

People inside the box think - you’re going to get yourself and a few other people killed.

I use to jack off to Ana Kasparian so it was cool seeing her talk about us.
I like how she laughs at him for "Not killing it" He should have awoken at that moment

Last week California was hit with more water than the Titanic Five were hit with after the Titan imploded.

Koomsarj ascension meant more cause I got one of my biggest threads out of it

I forgot all about the Titan bruh! I don't think u could've paid me any amount of money at the time to have cared.

Pfft, I was gone for a few weeks, this is what you guys were doing. To answer OP’s question: I have no clue about either events and I don’t really care.

By the time Stockton Rush died, he was drinking gallons of his own Kool-Aid.

jfl wtf is this meme shit. why does the TYT with 5 mil subscribers care about some internet forum with just 2,700 users. and where was all of this infighting i kept seeing these people talk about. the only people i saw being emotional about it was normies on twitter

Fuck Stockton Rush.

Biggest idiot Kool-Aid drinker of 2023.

@AsakuraHao @Monocel @B/W muttcel

That little half-curry was only 19 years old! Damn, so young.

How the hell could human remains be found?

@Monocel

A couple richfags died, because Stockton Rush was too cheap to use a hull made of titanium. Kek.

300k views about us? I am flattered. Funny how the retards couldn't show screenshots of the website