Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Komesarj is to 2023 as Anthony Fauci was to 2020 through 2021.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Komesarj lit the world on fire, with his announcement that he was leaving the forum:

A faggot reporter from Rolling Stone wrote an article about Komesarj, elevating Komesarj’s level of being a chadout:

Everyone was talking about Komesarj busting a nut into a foid:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/F8_xLk72xaY?feature=shared

I don’t care about that nasty Jew kike demon, Anthony Fauci - I tip my hat to Komesarj for riding the wave of notoriety.

View: https://youtu.be/thUSizPSP80?feature=shared

Komesarj > Mahatma Gandhi

God fucking damn grow the hell out of this high school girly drama.
I am fucking tired of this showbiz piece of shit with fakecels and larpers that is further diminishing our credibility and justifies the need of society to further mock and deride us.

Hold on, I knew Komesarj. How the FUCK did he get all this fuckin' traction? Congratulations to him, but I can think of 3 bigger news days on this forum right off the bat than one guy ascending.

Stop giving him attention

Lizzo walks into a bar, and she says, “My boyfriend Komesarj has become very popular - ever since I took his virginity six months ago.”

@Govid_Dorious @LeFrenchCel @Simba @erenyeager @nazianime @Mecoja @Bianor @EnglishCel @Stoopiding1 @RollD20 @LesscoBlob @Emba @AsakuraHao @frmentalcel @WacoGoesDown @Raider919 @Epedaphic @Eugenicelsarefunny @gallawayo

The whole thing has gone way too far from what it actually is. At least the "official" version bc who still genuinely believe his ascension story rn? :feelshaha:

“The incel community” - the Jew-run media is disgusting. They are hardly Turkish.

The whole thing has gone way too far from what it actually is. At least the "official" version bc who still genuinely believe his ascension story rn? :feelshaha:
That is why I find the phrase “incel community” annoying. We are unwanted males who can’t get foids to have sex with us, we are not Palestinians in Gaza.

Lizzo walks into a bar, and she says, “My boyfriend Komesarj has become very popular - ever since I took his virginity six months ago.”

@Govid_Dorious @LeFrenchCel @Simba @erenyeager @nazianime @Mecoja @Bianor @EnglishCel @Stoopiding1 @RollD20 @LesscoBlob @Emba @AsakuraHao @frmentalcel @WacoGoesDown @Raider919 @Epedaphic @Eugenicelsarefunny @gallawayo
I would believe that. There's no way I could ever believe that he managed to ascend with a 19 year old 6/10 woman when he was a 33 year old "ugly" virgin. The only women he could ascend with were probably rotund black women (probably named Shaniqa or something). Most likely they would be single mom, because why the hell not.

He was FBIs informant

Komesarj was always a slayer, he could have lost his virginity whenever he wanted. Just be a fakecel.

Komesarj did blow our community up a considerable amount but I think curlyheadjames did more damage in the end. He’s the one who made the blackpill trend on tiktok

Komesarj did blow our community up a considerable amount but I think curlyheadjames did more damage in the end. He’s the one who made the blackpill trend on tiktok
Never heard of him. I hate ChinkTok.

I actually just found a picture of him with Minmin (his alleged hapa gf) on my iPad mini 6 which I had thought either got deleted or that maybe I’d never saved at all…?

Well turns out I DID infact save it and his ascencion is infact real after all.

However the images were censored by him with two giant emojis in the middle of their faces so my question is I wonder with that revelation would anyone still want to see it and which upload site or service should I use to put it on so as to be able to post it here or in it’s own thread? :feelshehe:

LeBron James of incels

I actually just found a picture of him with Minmin (his alleged hapa gf) on my iPad mini 6 which I had thought either got deleted or that maybe I’d never saved at all…?

However the images were censored by him with two giant emojis in the middle of their faces so my question is I wonder with that revelation would anyone still want to see it and which upload site or service should I use to put it on so as to be able to post it here or in it’s own thread? :feelshehe:
The thing is that back when the whole story began, there were already some people who allegedly had proof of his ascension being real, yet no one ever posted any of these said proofs.

So it's highly understandable people have doubts on whether the official version is true or not.

I'd like to see that pic tbh, just to be sure of the veracity of his ascension so we can close that chapter definitely.

Don't post his info bro. Tf

Stop giving him attention
He's going to regret his choices

It's not really ascension if you do it by deception

Ascension is lifelong happiness which comes from honesty and honor and sharing interests with your soulmate, not fucking w/ vulnerable people to exploit them and impersonating a truecel for clout while you cuck your landwhale

Komesarj was always a slayer, he could have lost his virginity whenever he wanted. Just be a fakecel.
99% sure he did prior to 2023 based on the testimony of the jailbait he tried to terrorize using us and BLM to intimidate them, I'm sure he'll tell the next girl he goes after that he's a virgin too

Well turns out I DID infact save it

the images were censored by him with two giant emojis in the middle of their faces so my question is I wonder with that revelation would anyone still want to see it and which upload site or service should I use to put it on so as to be able to post it here or in it’s own thread? :feelshehe:
Just DM them to me, I want to get a feel for how his body looks, I've only ever seen that pic he tweeted of his hand

Don't post his info bro. Tf
why do you care?

Ascension is lifelong happiness which comes from honesty and honor and sharing interests with your soulmate, not fucking w/ vulnerable people to exploit them and impersonating a truecel for clout while you cuck your landwhale

99% sure he did prior to 2023 based on the testimony of the jailbait he tried to terrorize using us and BLM to intimidate them, I'm sure he'll tell the next girl he goes after that he's a virgin too

Just DM them to me, I want to get a feel for how his body looks, I've only ever seen that pic he tweeted of his hand

why do you care?
No trust among incels. Everyone becomes a simp or an abused dog when a woman is involved. Posting Komes stuff is a net loss for Incels everywhere, even those discussing it shows I am right.

why do you care?

Tbh I've forgotten about him at this point

God fucking damn grow the hell out of this high school girly drama.
I am fucking tired of this showbiz piece of shit with fakecels and larpers that is further diminishing our credibility and justifies the need of society to further mock and deride us.

He's a piece of shit that is just trying to make us feel bad. Don;t give in to the depravity and pray to your local Spirits that he faces damnation.

I'm not evenreally sure if im an incel or a volcel because I hate my own society so much. if I could get laid before I level up to 27, she'll probably not want me back for being inexperienced. I would feel bad for pleasuring a degenerate and losing my innocence to a Godless piece of shit/

It’s crazy how much the media despises us. They even take some brocel leaving as fuel for the hate

It’s crazy how much the media despises us. They even take some brocel leaving as fuel for the hate
the normal Godless pieces of shit want us to burn. we just get poked at for failing to own up to their soy sexual standards and crap

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back