Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wherever a female goes, she automatically becomes the most important person

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Female joins a forum? Everyone focuses on her. Female enters a chatroom? Everyone focuses on her. Female gets a job? Everyone focuses on her.
That's how privileged they are, they get fame and attention just for having a vagina. Unless a man is a famous actor/author/sports star/anything else, hardly anyone will talk about him. A woman though? Just make an Instagram or Youtube and you'll have thirsty guys begging you to look at them.

Seriously, anyone who still thinks females are oppressed is a moron. Nonstop attention (from ugly men) since your teens! Oh, the horror!

i quit surfing on csgo which i did for almost 1k hours because females joined the server and quickly became mods and the entire server which has 40+ people most of the time were all orbiting them. it annoyed me so much i didnt even want to join a different server i just quit playing community servers altogether. they weren't even good looking either, just average and a bit overweight. normies and cucks on the server would just talk about adding each other on snap and shit that happens in their group.
the females profiles would always have trade offer links, their face as their pic and at least a dozen pages of comments at the bottom

This is why i dont hang out with my friends anymore.

Yep, life on tutorial mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back