Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

where the FUCK do i get DRUGS?

I JUST WANT SOME FUCKING DRUGS AND FUCK SLUTS IN THE BACKSEAT OF MY CAR

I JUST WANT SOME FUCKING DRUGS AND FUCK SLUTS IN THE BACKSEAT OF MY CAR
That's not allowed for your face and height little guy.
You need good goy personality first!!!

Just use telegram.
IMG 1484

In Cuckfornia there are legal shops. The shop I used to go they would have the weed in big jars and they would open them up if you wanted to smell them. Then they would weigh it up in front of you. If you spent a certain amount of money they let you spin a wheel for a prize. One time I won like 3 blunts lmao. They also have edible candy bars that are 1000mg THC. Its such an awesome shop but I don't smoke anymore. Love that place

I get them off tor net

retarded fucking zoomer asking THIS forum of all places
i hope your shit is laced and you fucking die lol

Dhark Wheb is your BEST friend (in GTA IV internet). There is this website you can visit in the game called tor.taxi and it will bring you list of drug markets. My prefered one is called Archetype. If you live in Europe, avoid ordering from Netherland vendors because there is a possibility the subhumans from the customs will seize your package and then interogate you about it. Happened to me one time (in Five M NoPixel Roleplay Server)

i'm not too retarded so i can find where the liquor or cig shop is, but that seems like shit you only do with friends. where do i find the REAL drugs like weed/xanax etc?
Don''t bother doing the darkweb or anything, thats only for serious shit , where your super afraid of getting caught:feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
Weed is not a serious thing people do it all the time even when its illegal. If you have ever been to a park especially during a workday the park is filled with weedsmokers.
One time I went there someone was grinding weed on One of the benches not even hiding it.
I know there is a forest area in one of the parks I go to where people always smoke weed, and whenever you go into that area you can just smell it
In my opinion the best way is just to ask somebody for a weed plug, I would recommed going to a park to find some weedsmokers and asking them for a plug.
If the parks in your area are too far or you can't find any obvious weed smokers you could always ask a random stranger on the street for a weed plug, especially if they are young and all alone there is a good chance they smoke weed, and even if they don't there not going to rat on you.

In my opinion weed is a bit overated and alcohol is probably a better cope in my opinion

In my opinion weed is a bit overated
Fax, it's super overrated. Edibles are much better. For some reason, the high I get from ingesting is easier to handle than smoking.

Also, the stoner subculture is total cancer and I hope it dies.