Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

where the FUCK do i get DRUGS?

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
i'm not too retarded so i can find where the liquor or cig shop is, but that seems like shit you only do with friends. where do i find the REAL drugs like weed/xanax etc?

i am especially interest in the zaza since it seems like there's no side effects to it :smonk:

depends on where u live

going to the city and just approaching some niggers works most of the time

If you live close to the Netherlands, you can buy something there

Just use telegram.

you search on the net ,water is wet

seriously? I wish I knew that
Yeah it works well. Granted, I was told about the guy I usually buy from through an acquaintance, but the app also has an option to find groups/people near you. Plus, you could join some channels for your city & find people through that.

Dread Markets.

liquor is better than weed though.

I used to work with loads of weed smokers but Im sober, these days. Your best chance is if a dealer randomly approaches to ask if you want weed, which happened to me, before.

weed might not be so good afterall bros...

Your best chance is if a dealer randomly approaches to ask if you want weed, which happened to me, before.
You lucked out pretty good. Usually does not happen, especially if you're an ugly outcast with a limited social network.

I'll be real with you, they're better in the bottom pic than the top pic. On the top they literally look like starved Auschwitz victims.
You like fat women

Yeah it works well. Granted, I was told about the guy I usually buy from through an acquaintance, but the app also has an option to find groups/people near you. Plus, you could join some channels for your city & find people through that.
I tried to search but I'm too low iq to figure out how it works

How can I find one and near me?

in the dhark wheb (in minecraft)

but why do you want to do more types of drugs than just cigarette/booze? spill your heart out buddy

in the dhark wheb (in minecraft)

but why do you want to do more types of drugs than just cigarette/booze? spill your heart out buddy
i dont wanna do cigs or any nicotine in general because it's a shit drug. it creates an itch that can never be fully scratched and theres a 100% risk of cancer

i dont wanna do alcohol since theres no point drinking alone

i dont wanna do cigs or any nicotine in general because it's a shit drug. it creates an itch that can never be fully scratched and theres a 100% risk of cancer

i dont wanna do alcohol since theres no point drinking alone
I would get on duckduckgo and search how to use the dhark wheb in minecraft. But be warned, a lot of websites that come up as "dark markets" aren't real, they're fake mirror websites of the real markets. You need the right URLs to make sure and it's hard to find them with so many fakes. Many places also don't use bitcoin anymore but monero so you have to go on a peer2peer exchange on minecraft, learn how to encrypt your shipping address, etc. It's a PITA unless you're already apt with technology.

i'm not too retarded so i can find where the liquor or cig shop is, but that seems like shit you only do with friends. where do i find the REAL drugs like weed/xanax etc?
Do you live in a legal state in the united states of america?

Then go to a marijuana dispensary. Sometimes smoke shops also have Delta 8 and C. B. D. you can mix those together whether their flower or edibles or what have you and lay back and relax. It's not worth getting a drug charge. Perhaps you want something a lot harder? Do you live in the city? Drive around a ghetto area and ask a crackhead bum.

Black market, i also browsed darkweb

weed might not be so good afterall bros... View attachment 1055090
While that is cited as an effect of weed, I'm sure them being braindead toilets who don't value their bodies and receive plenty of affection regardless of their weight has something to do with it too.

Grow your own weed it's less expensive