Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whenever an incel 'watchdog' calls you names, calls you out, gives you unsollicited advice... remember that these idiots are in no position to judge.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Lol

We broke her/him/it.

Besides being terminally dateless much like incels, all these idiot 'incel watch dogs' are mentally ill, broken people themselves. Wretches addicted to internet points, retweets and high on misguided moral superiority. All their 'life advice', dating 'advice', 'philosophy', 'moral reasoning' and other 'judgements' ought to read with that in mind.

On that note I hope nearcels.com continues to troll them further into the ground, I generally don't condone the inane loli posting but the responses and melt downs they trigger on IT are so sweet and delightful. I suppose the ends justify the means in this case.

Last edited:
Imagine what braziliansigma feels reading this lmao
>It made me feel like a hero

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhAHAHAH8AHA

noooo there goes another I.N.C.E.L hero watchdog

Most of them have narcissism and a shitty life. they're pretty insecure too

No one who's actually normal puts in time and effort to make fun of a small group of people on a small unknown forum.

What a hero

7aeb290f798a9767946191eaa03377a1.jpg

"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Elliot Rodger.

No one who's actually normal puts in time and effort to make fun of a small group of people on a small unknown forum.

They are progressive zealots compulsively seeking out sinners and heretics to shame and pillory.

Last edited:
What a hero! He put his life towards line of fire.. JFL what a fucking idiot.

I will never care about what an IT pedophile thinks of me

It's just failed normies, sadists and freaks like smegma

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD RIDDANCE!!! I hope the rest of them follow suit.

"shredtheblackpill"

Looks like only the retard got shredded.

Recursion

IT on .co on IT on now here back on .co. :feelsthink: Do you still follow?

Imagine what braziliansigma feels reading this lmao
>It made me feel like a hero

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhAHAHAH8AHA
C-can I get s-some cooooochie now, m'lady??

W-what? More screenshots? O-okay then...

Even his own parents thinks he's a cucklord JFL

"feeling like a hero" taking screenshots mocking virgin on the internet, when he is one himself. Truly deranged and pathetic, with a superiority complex too, he should go sleep in a fire.

Living rent free 24/7, dabbing on these negroids. :dab:

Last edited:
Nearcels huh, Dr pizza would wank himself silly if he went on there ha.

it made me feel like a hero

And there you go. Imagine having such a pathetic existence that you spend your days "watchdogging" our forum.

It's the only source of excitement that these Reddit losers have in their lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back