Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Whenever a school shooting or something like that happens I remember this video

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0dOsGHbCoE

You think normies would dare to use the phrase "life isn't fair" when a school shooting happens?
If I see some toilet crying about her dead toilet or chad friend and tell her "yikerinos sweaty life isn't fair everyone loses friends just deal with it teehee" she'd probably call the police on me and get me arrested, but when normies/cucks/foids say the same shit to ugly men it's normal and it's just "advice"

How much you want to bet the kid who went ER in Michigan got bullied his whole life and just couldn't take it anymore? but they'd never talk about that, they'll act like they're blind, "one day for no reason at all..." we all know the reason.

Last edited:
you are spot on with what you said about bullying. It is never the popular Chad committing mass shootings, it's always the quiet kid who just wanted to mind his own business, usually above average intelligence and introverted. He cannot live that life, however. He must suffer

I bet a woman got raped today but guess what? Life isn’t fair.

Based video from high iq mogger

I bet a woman got raped today but guess what? Life isn’t fair.
Not because u had sex once you screw head that means u have to be sympathy with foid :feelsohh:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0dOsGHbCoE

You think normies would dare to use the phrase "life isn't fair" when a school shooting happens?
If I see some toilet crying about her dead toilet or chad friend and tell her "yikerinos sweaty life isn't fair everyone loses friends just deal with it teehee" she'd probably call the police on me and get me arrested, but when normies/cucks/foids say the same shit to ugly men it's normal and it's just "advice"

How much you want to bet the kid who went ER in Michigan got bullied his whole life and just couldn't take it anymore? but they'd never talk about that, they'll act like they're blind, "one day for no reason at all..." we all know the reason.

:feelsthink:

This video is so damn true.

I was very lucky to have a thug maxxed giga Chad best friend growing up as he taught me what behaviors, beliefs and attitudes were apparently very important to normies, Chads and Stacies and those that were not as well which behaviors were the most highly undesirable to them.

Of course it didn’t make me a Chad as well but gave me enough socialization to get by in the normie world without coming off like their supremely hated weirdo and freak or creep archetypes. :feelsugh:

So hypocritcal

I heard, "Life isn't fair." a whole lot growing up. When, I blow their brains out (on my minecraft server)...I guess I will agree that life is not fair.

I heard, "Life isn't fair." a whole lot growing up. When, I blow their brains out (on my minecraft server)...I guess I will agree that life is not fair.
They always forget that "life isn't fair" works both ways and not just when they wanna use it to gaslight ugly men :feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back