Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel when you're waiting for a kiss ... one second can feel like forever

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★

Normies seem to understand this w/ their love songs and catchy jingles...
...yet seem to have little empathy for how many seconds/minutes/hours/weeks/years/decades we long for a kiss from someone who loves us.
I wonder how many of them take this affirmation and pleasure for granted when they have ready access to it and have experienced it recently and recurring.

I hope they crack their necks from that fall. :feelskek:

They're incapable of empathizing.

Hopefully the guy fell on his dick so he never gets to fuck that noodlewhore :lasereyes:

I was planning on kissing a girl on my birthday once. Even invited her and she said she would go then she ghosted me. :feelsrope:

I was planning on kissing a girl on my birthday once. Even invited her and she said she would go then she ghosted me. :feelsrope:
never heard from her again?

She looks like a dude

I tried to kiss a girl once and was rejected :feelskek: I literally put my face close to hers and went for the attack.

Marketed towards teens

never heard from her again?
I think a few days later she texted she was sick but that was obviously lie and never heard from her again after that.

Whenever they show a noodlewhore in any media there is always JBW

Whenever they show a noodlewhore in any media there is always JBW
exceptions exist

DanceLookKiss

or not an exception because Phoebe is a wonderful girl not a whore even if she is a coalburner

Pretty common trait tbh unfortunately. People suck
Empathy is a progressively measurable trait, it's strange to me calling a lack of a quality a trait.

I expect all humans are capable of empathizing to varying degrees, so those who seem 'incapable' to us are merely 'less capable'.

It's also a situational quality, some may be more able to empathize with certain humans over other humans.

"She" looks like a tranny :feelspuke:.

Empathy is a progressively measurable trait, it's strange to me calling a lack of a quality a trait.

I expect all humans are capable of empathizing to varying degrees, so those who seem 'incapable' to us are merely 'less capable'.

It's also a situational quality, some may be more able to empathize with certain humans over other humans.
Some studies show that people might be borderline incapable of empathizing with the social pain of strangers

Some studies show that people might be borderline incapable of empathizing with the social pain of strangers
Proving a lack of something is pretty difficult, I'd definitely second-guess any study 'showing' this.

I for example am capable of empathizing with plenty of people yet am generally apathetic to most strangers because of my default assumptions of humanity.

Not commiserating with normies doesn't mean you lack empathy as an overall trait.

Proving a lack of something is pretty difficult, I'd definitely second-guess any study 'showing' this.

I for example am capable of empathizing with plenty of people yet am generally apathetic to most strangers because of my default assumptions of humanity.

Not commiserating with normies doesn't mean you lack empathy as an overall trait.
Empathy as most people understand it is flawed and incorrect anyway. Most people seem to think it's this inherent, universal trait. But its really not. Most people dont empathize beyond their immediate circle. And certainly display zero empathy to countless people.

Empathy is a selective response. Not a universal one. Applied selectively to specific people. Something many people get wrong.

This is only fuel for JBW copers. I'm white and not a single Asian woman approached me. They want white :chad: for fun and eventually settle down with average white/rice guys for betabuxx.

I would ltr her tbh.