Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When you finally get to japan but your not white

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
Kkjagz1rsxu11

It's over for Zestocels

Tbh Japan is one of the most xenophobic and racist countries on earth. Also Zesto is an ethnic or what?

lol its over for me

can anyone pm zesto's picture?

Is there even a point in going to animuland if you are not white? Like they are racist motherfuckers tbh.

:chad:if foids even look at you

i thought JBW doesn't work in japan only SEA

i thought JBW doesn't work in japan only SEA
You are right, JBW only works in SEA shitholes

The more developed an asian country is, the harder JBW is

asians l00k like fucking aliens

You are right, JBW only works in SEA shitholes

The more developed an asian country is, the harder JBW is
im guessing its because there are more changs in developed asian countries like japan than there would be in thailand because there's better access to healthy food and good enviornmental living conditions

Last edited:
Zesto is half white half latino.

At least that’s what he told me.

Lol at non whites going to asian countries thinking they can weebmax.

im guessing its because there are more changs in developed asian countries like japan than there would be in thailand because there's better access to healthy food and good enviornmental living conditions
This and because they do not need greencards as badly

also I wanna fuck the blondie I bet she has a nice ass

Zesto's pic leaked already but even so I feel bad to show it to people since he asked me not to.

pm me. i wont post it here
No. I don't leak people's pictures, even after they have gone or have turned against me. Ask somebody else to do it; people have already leaked it before.

Does nippon even like white monkeys?

I hear whitey is banned from many places there.

Is he pure mexican?
He's a mix of Mexican (native American and Spanish) and white (with some Jew in it, I heard) I think.

But strangely enough, he does look kinda East Asian.

That guy who was on here who was a weeb and talked about how anal sex was bad was a fucking joke tbhtbhtbh

Why do Asian girls dye their hair blonde?

He's a mix of Mexican (native American and Spanish) and white (with some Jew in it, I heard) I think.

But strangely enough, he does look kinda East Asian.
So you think he could ascend there..

So you think he could ascend there..
No. He's ugly and Japs don't like immigrants at all.

He thinks learning Japanese and looking a bit East Asian will save him from suffering rejection there, but I'd say it won't. I pass for a German (since I'm half German and my other half is also white) and can speak decent German but even so I suffered lots of prejudice in Germany. And Japan likes immigrants even less than Germany.

He thinks learning Japanese and looking a bit East Asian will save him from it, but I'd say it won't. I pass for a German (since I'm half German and my other half is also white) and can speak decent German but even so I suffered lots of prejudice in Germany. And Japan likes immigrants even less than Germany.
So he got banned because he went to Japan to ascend(100% as mods said) and now he didn't even ascend. God dammit I don't know if I should laugh or cry :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

He thinks learning Japanese and looking a bit East Asian will save him from suffering rejection there, but I'd say it won't. I pass for a German (since I'm half German and my other half is also white) and can speak decent German but even so I suffered lots of prejudice in Germany. And Japan likes immigrants even less than Germany.
What prejudice u get in Germany? Couldnt u just blend in..
What does zesto mean?
is meme boyo

What prejudice u get in Germany? Couldnt u just blend in..
Treated like shit by most people. It ranged between cold disinterest and active resentment, I heard shit like "your German is terrible" for not understanding 100% of what people told me (fast) in work and "why did you come here? Just go back".

Even ethnic rapefugees treated me like shit, I'm not even sure why. I guess they saw me as competition or something.

So he got banned because he went to Japan to ascend(100% as mods said) and now he didn't even ascend. God dammit I don't know if I should laugh or cry :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
He was banned for using an alt account after he was specifically asked not to, I am pretty sure, zesto was completely delusional, almost every single thread or reply he made contained a picture of his "waifu" some purple haired anime foid.

This one?
Minene

Also why do people even have alts on here?

of what people told me (fast) in work and "why did you come here? Just go back".
damn thats pretty harsh. Were u in countryside or big city if u dont mind me probing

damn thats pretty harsh. Were u in countryside or big city if u dont mind me probing
I was working in a big city when I heard that. But it's not that relevant since Germans seem to move around a lot, some were born in smaller places and moved to big cities and others did the other way around. Compared to Brazil it's way more common to do that there.

Her shallow vaginas can not stand the BBC, if she could, at least the blacks would succeed there.

Zesto is greek-peruvian iirc, but he looks light latino, not ethnic shitskin.

If he fails in japan, it is because he is fucking ugly.

you a xolls beaN!