Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else not care when white foids get violated?

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★
Not promoting violence btw, but does anyone else truly not give a shit whenever a white whore gets raped. I usually laugh or feel satisfied when some white cumdumpster gets a bottle violently thrusted up her asshole. AGAIN, not promoting violence, but a smirk does appear on my face whenever a white foid gets treated like the stupid slut she is. If a woman is acting like a stupid cunt, she needs to be treated like one.

It really depends on what the woman did. For example if she thinks she can tease e.g. a group of guys, go to their room to get a lot of free drinks but then refuses to put out she essentially gets what she deserves because she tried to weaponize her sex appeal. But if she has no bad intentions and still gets raped I have sympathy for her.

I don't see the point in simping or giving sympathy to any foid suffering when there are countless other men she could rely on to orbit her for this purpose. So I don't need to do anything, there's no reason for me to when others are lining up.

Last edited:
they're made to be raped

I do not care when any foid gets raped

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back