Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your're not white, it's over.

If your not white, it's over.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
there's no reason to do anything if you're not white
dating is just a small part of the "anything"

I believe this to be true. I saw my family members be jealous of whites simply because they just exited. For example, my sister always hated the Snapchat filter for blue eyes because that reminded her of never being white. I wish I were white as that would greatly improve my SMV and I might get a girlfriend. I tried to get into relationships with people of my race but that failed and I just embarrassed myself. I don't like saying it's over, but now I think it is finally over. I also have a YouTube channel where I will document my personal experiences with the black pill (I only have one video so far).

Another reason why "if you're not white, it's over" is that throughout the history of mankind, whites have always been conquerors of other races. One example are the Indo-Europeans since they established cultures that dominated over the nonwhites and they still exist to this day (Hinduism for example), and a more recent example is the United States of America as it was built by strong, tall, white men and they influenced the rest of the world by their nature and nurture.

I honestly don't know why nonwhites have not been culled yet and whites were populated the m. This would mean humanity would be 100% white and worth defending. Also, just a side note, have you ever noticed that in fictional shows that aliens on other planets are always the same race and there is little to no diversity among them? This is because we imagine aliens being one species, hence why human beings should see themselves the same way and kill all non-whites and then repopulate with whites.

it has to be a Chad or HTN at least, not a subhuman or normiecucked faggot.