Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When women know their worth

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
A School In Russia Teaches Women How to Perform Better Oral Sex

kurs-oralnog-seksa026-650x432.jpg

1_21.jpg

Is there a video or news article that goes along with these images?

Total Imbecile said:
Is there a video or news article that goes along with these images?

http://www.nerve.com/love-sex/a-school-in-russia-teaches-women-how-to-perform-better-oral-sex-is-doing-the-lords-work

Russian women are still in touch with their femininity

boner achieved tbh

Homosapicuckus said:
http://www.nerve.com/love-sex/a-school-in-russia-teaches-women-how-to-perform-better-oral-sex-is-doing-the-lords-work

She decides to enroll herself in a blow job class. She has to be in Moscow, pay 2500 rubles (or roughly $113), and spend three and a half hours in what looks like a dance studio simulating fellatio on a dildo stuck to a mirror

The average salary in Russia is $437, so these women spend more than 25% of their monthly salary on this just to improve their chances to lock down a Chad by 0.0000025%.

The article also mentions "adult sex education" LMAO, as if women need any sort of sex ed. Most first year high school girls could be sex ed teachers.

Total Imbecile said:
The average salary in Russia is $437, so these women spend more than 25% of their monthly salary on this just to improve their chances to lock down a Chad by 0.0000025%.

The article also mentions "adult sex education" LMAO, as if women need any sort of sex ed. Most first year high school girls could be sex ed teachers.

So you know your next place to visit right?

Slavs are fucking nuts, man.

They do in west as well. For chad.

Why are they using dildos instead of real men? It should be a damn crime that they aren't practicing on incels.

Melinda said:
Why are they using dildos instead of real men? It should be a damn crime that they aren't practicing on incels.

Nobody would sign up for these classes then.

incelman said:
They do in west as well. For chad.

They practice for Chad not for me or you.

I could teach them that for free.

they are only learning for chad

incelman said:
That's what I said.

But you tried to imply they do it otherwise in Russia which is false.