Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope This softboi era shit is stupid

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Just a bunch of normies coping with their inceldom. The men doing it already know it's a joke. That's why it's stupid-- it wont make women listen or care about mens issues-- because nobody, men or women, take it seriously, when men act as entitled as females and say 'drizzle drizzle' they aren't saying anything women don't already know deep down, nor does it encourage women to change.

what does softboi mean?

Its better to be a clowncel than to be softboi.
:feelsclown:

normies dont know foid already pay for the chad.

Do you mean TikTok Prettyboys ?

I have no idea what any of this fucking means.

I have no idea what any of this fucking means.
Its reverse psychology towards women.

Basically a lot of women want to be provided for and taken on expensive dates so some sheboon came up with the term "sprinkle sprinkle."

Men just reversed it and started saying that if she doesn't pay for my bills and doesn't take me on expensive dates she a brokie, drizzle drizzle.

It does nothing but its low key hilarious to see so many women butthurt when a mirror is flashed on them. Ofc these same women want equality and feminism, but they also want to be provided for. They want feminism and traditionalism at the same time. And why wouldn't they, as women are hypocritical whores.

I don’t think it’s about “softboi,” but rather about guys who want women to provide for them, and say things like “I won’t date a woman with income less than x.” I could be wrong though, since I know fuck all about social media and social trends. Still, I agree with you, it’s just a cope and it’s pretty absurd on its face.

Its reverse psychology towards women.

Basically a lot of women want to be provided for and taken on expensive dates so some sheboon came up with the term "sprinkle sprinkle."

Men just reversed it and started saying that if she doesn't pay for my bills and doesn't take me on expensive dates she a brokie, drizzle drizzle.

It does nothing but its low key hilarious to see so many women butthurt when a mirror is flashed on them. Ofc these same women want equality and feminism, but they also want to be provided for. They want feminism and traditionalism at the same time. And why wouldn't they, as women are hypocritical whores.
Oh based.