Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

« When men rape we should cut their dick off !!! »

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
I often see females saying that. To which I answer :

« when women cheat, we should burn their clitoris »

They go ballistic.

Rape is all about power. Foids don't want to lose the power they have over society, so simps have made rape the worst crime possible.

When women whore-around, we should castrate them.

WHY ARE ONLY MEN CIRCUMCISED AT BIRTH. FEMALES SHOULD BE THE FIRST TO BE FUCKING CIRCUMCISED FUUUCKKK. THEIR CLITORIS HAS TOO MANY FUCKING NERVE ENDINGS THEY GET TOO MUCH FUCKING PLEASURE THAT THEY DONT DESERVE FUUUUUCKKKI

when women are witches, we should burn them

Sorry for my comment, I've read it wrong

Rape is all about power. Foids don't want to lose the power they have over society, so simps have made rape the worst crime possible.
i have heard normies unironically say that rape is worse than murder :feelsclown:

yeah normies pretend to be law-and-order or w/e, IRL they're like low IQ savage niggers, and this shows as soon as they have a socially approved target (eg. criminals, rapists, pedos) to be vengeful about

they claim to care about crime, but they'll often luridly celebrate crime being done to a 'bad' person, ie. someone who's in the outgroup

leftoids are just retards who project themselves onto others (eg. Palestinians) when they should mind their own business. they 'support' Palestine bc they see Palestinians as archetypal victims and therefore relatable, IRL the Palestinians want their own powerful Hamas-led state governed by Islamic rules that leftists would hate more than Israel's. Palestinians aren't really their in-group (which is mostly bluehairs, fags and troons), but leftoids are so myopic that they pretend that the war in Palestine is all about themselves

that's why they deny 'reverse racism,' bc they're more racist than the right-wing but only against approved targets in their social circles jfl

it is like foids, who look blatantly grotesque as soon as they are given the chance to go without makeup

that is why we need ISIS to bring order and rationality to the West, in an international caliphate

Last edited:
“When men rape”

I believe you mean niggers.

no rape is about sexing
Yup. Literally the most common sexual coercion tactic is making the victim so horny that they can't resist sex even if they know they should, there's nothing about "power" there, it's literally just about pure lust.

coerciontactics1-png.1112704

coerciontactics2-png.1112705

“When men rape”

I believe you mean niggers.
In their own language, being anti-rape is a patriarchal method to make sure husbands don’t get cucked and maintains the white power structure. We need to abolish rape laws for that reason.

When foids cheat and reject all men they should get cemented into the wall of the public toilet (like in Euphoria) and get raped by any man that comes in
Euphoria G6hs0xOFqK

Euphoria LlHCoFsgbX

Yup. Literally the most common sexual coercion tactic is making the victim so horny that they can't resist sex even if they know they should, there's nothing about "power" there, it's literally just about pure lust.

coerciontactics1-png.1112704

coerciontactics2-png.1112705

Wow wow wow hold the fuck on

What is that ? Where does it come from ? What does it mean ?

Wow wow wow hold the fuck on
Sure:feelsokman::feelzez:.

What is that ? Where does it come from ?
Those are the relevant tables from those two studies:

Tactics of sexual coercion: When men and women won't take no for an answer

Sexual coercion in men and women: Similar behaviors, different predictors

Both of whom show up on the very first page when you search "sexual coercion tactics" in Google Scholar:feelsthink:;).

What does it mean ?
I went a bit deeper into that in this post:

But basically, what it means, is exactly what is shown in those tables. For both men and women, when they want to rape someone, that is, when they want to coerce sex from someone who's not entirely willing to do so, physical force is by far the least likely tactic. The Hollywood/horror/fiction idea of a rapist ambushing a random woman and forcibly violating her is nowhere near even close to how 90%+ of sexual coercion and coerced sex happens in real life. There, the most common tactic is seduction and using someone's arousal against them, with alcohol usually playing a major role as well, plus manipulation.

I'm actually thinking of making a seperate post just about this to go as in depth into this as possible and how it proves that not only is the portrayal of incels as rapists obviously wrong, but it is also flat out nonsensical, because the vast majority of rape is done in a way that is impossible for incels to do. We don't have the looks or the social capital to arouse/seduce a woman, be with one in a social situation where she's getting drunk, or manipulate her in any way, all of those rape tactics are impossible for incels.

Last edited:
Sure:feelsokman::feelzez:.

Those are the relevant tables from those two studies:

Tactics of sexual coercion: When men and women won't take no for an answer

Sexual coercion in men and women: Similar behaviors, different predictors

Both of whom show up on the very first page when you search "sexual coercion tactics" in Google Scholar:feelsthink:;).

I went a bit deeper into that in this post:

But basically, what it means, is exactly what is shown in those tables. For both men and women, when they want to rape someone, that is, when they want to coerce sex from someone who's not entirely willing to do so, physical force is by far the least likely tactic. The Hollywood/horror/fiction idea of a rapist ambushing a random woman and forcibly violating her is nowhere near even close to how 90%+ of sexual coercion and coerced sex happens in real life. There, the most common tactic is seduction and using someone's arousal against them, with alcohol usually playing a major role as well, plus manipulation.

I'm actually thinking of making a seperate post just about this to go as in depth onto this and how it proves that not only is the portrayal of incels as rapists obviously wrong, but it is also flat out nonsensical, because the vast majority of rape is done in a way that is impossible for incels to do. We don't have the looks or the social capital to arouse/seduce a woman, be with one in a social situation where she's getting drunk, or manipulate her in any way, all of those rape tactics are impossible for incels.
Extremely based, gonna look into this more.

This also demonstrates that most women were kind of ok with having the sex they eventually call « rape »

Extremely based, gonna look into this more.

This also demonstrates that most women were kind of ok with having the sex they eventually call « rape »
:yes::yes::yes:

I want be raped by a giga stacy :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

When foids falsely accuse men of rape, they can say goodbye to their clitoris.

Nah rapist should lose an inch each time they do it

Most rapes are done by chad so foids would be screwing themselves over with this one

When women make false-rape accusations, we should sentence them to slavery or death.

All crimes that foids do should end in death. They need to learn their place. I'd even argue that being a foid itself is a crime but a lot of folks are not ready for that convo

i have heard normies unironically say that rape is worse than murder :feelsclown:
Its such a joke. There are tens of thousands of shows and movies portraying the most gruesome murder but show me one non-hentai series or movie where a woman is explicitly raped

"Only Chad can rape me, teehee"
***Proceeds to buy her 1000th copy of 50 Shades of Grey.***

when you think about it, society protecting foids from "rape" is pretty much preserving her cooch for Chadrone.