Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When women insult ugly men its ok.. but when a man does it to a woman hes a horrible person?

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Yea cancer is a horrible thing to go through but he was just telling it how it it is that she doesn't look as good now compared to when she did hair... but no there's an uproar.. where's the uproar and backlash from society when women insult ugly men?

Buzzfeed:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::giga::giga::soy::soy::soy::soy:

daily reminder
hypocrisy is on another level now

Can I be balding and beautiful too? Oh, bald men are child molesters? Oh, just making fun of men's hairlines is completely fine even if the subject of the video or post isn't about the hairline? Cool

I hate it when an ugly fat bitch says something stupid to you and all the cucks and whores laugh, but when you say something equally stupid back the cucks and whores get very serious and tell you to respect wahmen.

Can I be balding and beautiful too? Oh, bald men are child molesters? Oh, just making fun of men's hairlines is completely fine even if the subject of the video or post isn't about the hairline? Cool
Don't forget stuff like dick size,weight, and being short[/QUOTE]
I hate it when an ugly fat bitch says something stupid to you and all the cucks and whores laugh, but when you say something equally stupid back the cucks and whores get very serious and tell you to respect wahmen.
Omg how dare u stoop to that level fucking sexist misogynist pig teeher

how many male cancer patient selfies does it take to reach her numbers? 10,000? jfl

Only men can be hypocrites
Women are exempt from being hypocritical or wrong

All women deserve to be called ugly to deflate their massive egos and stuck up attitudes. Men don't. No whore, you are not better than me just because many men want to use you as a cumdumpster nor are those men that you find attractive.

Cancer patients are off limits.
Even if they look like Frankenstein.

I’ve been called ugly hundreds of times in school. Why isn’t CuckFeed defending me?