Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When will you rope ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I think the inevitable destiny of a truecel is to commit suicide and be done with this worthless, shit life. I can't rope now because of my family, so i've decided to rope when my parents die so i don't be the reason of their suffering.

I will rope this if my plan to have a great life fail.

never, I am here to stay forever and fuck hookers

Hmm same problem i have a family. But im working on myself in a few years i will become a lawyer. I wanna look how it will work out. Maby betabux a girl from a 3rd world country.
If im still single by that time i will rope yeah

It's likely that I'll never rope but perhaps when my parents die

Idk if I'll sui but I hope I get caught and killed in some sort of crossfire tbh

Somewhere between today and my 25th birthday.

definitely sometime this year
probably this month

Although I feel like roping everyday I probably won´t because I can always get a good looking Asian wife.

Never, roping is never an option unless you combine it with going ER. tbh tbqh tbh

Never, roping is never an option unless you combine it with going ER. tbh tbqh tbh
What other options in your opinion ? I can't do nothing but rope because my life will NEVER get better unless a miracle happens.

What other options in your opinion ? I can't do nothing but rope because my life will NEVER get better unless a miracle happens.

When you really feel so fking hopeless you should go ER and not rope. What does roping ? Nothing, you will be forgotten in a few days. But when you go ER you say that you shit on society and they must pay for their actions they did to you.

When you really feel so fking hopeless you should go ER and not rope. What does roping ? Nothing, you will be forgotten in a few days. But when you go ER you say that you shit on society and they must pay for their actions they did to you.
And then my whole family get ostracized forever because one of them was a mass murderer psychopath ? At least they won't blame or shame my family when i rope, they'll shame the worthless trash who's me.

If I fail in Asia.

And then my whole family get ostracized forever because one of them was a mass murderer psychopath ? At least they won't blame or shame my family when i rope, they'll shame the worthless trash who's me.

Its your life, not the life of your family members.

I wont do it before my parents die, still got a long way to go.

I still care about them and love them.

You should ask yourself, if the people care about you??? I for myself just care about my mum... others arent important for me in my family.

You should ask yourself, if the people care about you??? I for myself just care about my mum... others arent important for me in my family.
They do care about me. And i love them because they provided me with everything they could provide.

I won't, because of my religious beliefs.

No curry = rope but even then I still wouldnt

Made a promise to do it this month.

30 for sure. All my relatives will be married with kids and be engineers,doctors,lawyers I’m killing myself for sure.

No one who's serious about suicide is going to tell you when it'll happen. The ones who actually go through with it do so without warning.