Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Sleeping is only taste of what roping feels like

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
A lot of people are too high inhib to to commit suicide so to make up for it we LDAR and sleep all day to make up for it which explains why we want to go back to sleep and it would be the closest thing to experience what being dead is like and I personally LDAR all day because so I can build up the courage to rope and finally clock out from this twisted world.

yeah it's either that or moneymaxxing,if I can't make $ I just take a nap

yeah it's either that or moneymaxxing,if I can't make $ I just take a nap
I am too low IQ to moneymaxx outside of a job especially in stocks

I am too low IQ to moneymaxx outside of a job especially in stocks
Brutal, same here: I wish I was actually enlightened enough & gifted enough in that area in order to do the such.

I tried making a fiver writing service, but that didnt work.

Honestly, I think that I will give it one last try of sorts: I need to moneymaxx so I can copemaxx, but I dont know any other possible ways.

But yeah, sleep is one of the few things I have to really look forward to

Brutal, same here: I wish I was actually enlightened enough & gifted enough in that area in order to do the such.

I tried making a fiver writing service, but that didnt work.

Honestly, I think that I will give it one last try of sorts: I need to moneymaxx so I can copemaxx, but I dont know any other possible ways.

Same all I can do for moneymaxxing is hope I can ascend then open up a gym someday in my life.

Same all I can do for moneymaxxing is hope I can ascend then open up a gym someday in my life.
All I can do is work my shit job & then occasionally do some work for a guy I know who pays me cash up front

Yep, sleep is peaceful, with or without dreams. True inkwell trait: you look forward to sleep as one of your copes.

Yep, sleep is peaceful, with or without dreams. True inkwell trait: you look forward to sleep as one of your copes.
I try my hardest to lucid dream and never had a successful attempt, closest thing I got was dreaming of cuddling my crush but then waking up in the saddest mood possible

I try my hardest to lucid dream and never had a successful attempt, closest thing I got was cuddling my crush but then waking up in the saddest mood possible
Brutal. I rarely dream, and when I do, it's just weird stuff that makes no sense, and I usually forget it within a minute or two anyway. At least I get some peace during sleep, and my bed is super comfy with the air conditioning, which is very nice.

Roping is cucked. Why rope when you can advance the incel cause by doing things like grinding resources via NEETing?

Roping is cucked. Why rope when you can advance the incel cause by doing things like grinding resources via NEETing?
Not everyone can NEET successfully

What fucking resources fag this isn't Minecraft

What fucking resources fag this isn't Minecraft
Every day you live consumes resources. That could be electricity, water, food etc etc.

I try my hardest to lucid dream and never had a successful attempt, closest thing I got was dreaming of cuddling my crush but then waking up in the saddest mood possible

YES soyciety can repay us via NEETbuxx