Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The majority of men should rope immediately

UglyVirgin

UglyVirgin

21 year old bug-eyed virgin
20% - you first GrAY
Basically title. Subhuman men, especially if non-white and low IQ should rope immediately. Imagine being a 40 year old 4 foot fat curry and a virgin. You’re poor , your life is worthless. Why even bother wagecucking just kys and hope to respawn as a Chad. I know suicide is cucked tho but what’s the point of living? Another alternative would be to careermax and get into the military and then cause a nuclear war. That’s my goal in life :feelsgah::feelsLightsaber: I just want to nuke a country and cause the end of the world also JFL at billionaires building their bunkers they are gonna die a couple months after the nukes hit cuz they’re all kikes who are fucked without people wageslaving for them

Go do it then, lad

green-goblin-angry-yelling-nl8wvfhsrj1lq29f.webp

Yeah, Curries have it extremely hard brutal.

Lead by example

My goys, please don't listen to the evil words of this Jew.

Four foot. Is it height or limb number?

Basically title. Subhuman men, especially if non-white and low IQ should rope immediately. Imagine being a 40 year old 4 foot fat curry and a virgin. You’re poor , your life is worthless. Why even bother wagecucking just kys and hope to respawn as a Chad. I know suicide is cucked tho but what’s the point of living? Another alternative would be to careermax and get into the military and then cause a nuclear war. That’s my goal in life :feelsgah::feelsLightsaber: I just want to nuke a country and cause the end of the world also JFL at billionaires building their bunkers they are gonna die a couple months after the nukes hit cuz they’re all kikes who are fucked without people wageslaving for them
I always pondered are parasites stupid enough to kill their host hence die themselves? When there are no goyim to pick the fruits and vegetables or work in the technological Industries and there's no progression just a bunch of Jews praying together they will eventually starve to death or at least be enslaved by the Muslims

2E98CA90 885C 4D09 9E2D E08053D9E624

Better dead than a wagecuck

JoinedMay 19, 2023Posts45

I mean you’re not wrong.

Subhumanity mostly exists in toilets heads. It's the cucks who made adultery legal, allowed media to encourage pumping and dumping, created cucked laws which practically allow only chads to approach women and have consensual sex with them without fear of false rape charges and put pussy on pedestal. It's the cucks who allow useless chads who only take drugs, drink booze and party to live off sugar mommies and nepotism.

Most of incels are perfectly fit to reproduce and have good positions. Roping for these retards who live for collecting disposable relationships is cucked.

Demoralization.

Don't kill yourself if you aren't going through absolute hell.

you should kill yourself to lead by example GrAY

Why does it matter if you "should" rope? You don't continue living because of a moral obligation. You live because you have the will to continue living and you die if you lose that will. Alot of people ask this question when it does not make any difference. If you are asking others, what is the point? You are just asking them for help, which means you still have the will to live. If you actually intend to rope, there is no point in telling anyone, you would just do it because you have lost the will to live.

Nice try fed, ain't happening