Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When was the last time you cried?

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
For me it was this morning, I very rarely cry. I'm usually one who gets angry/fustrated more than sad but I couldn't hold it in this time

Last edited:
i only ever cried two times in my whole life.
first time was when my grandpa died when i was 7 years old, second was when my cat died two years ago.

When I was 14.

the last time I was about to drop some tears I got distracted by the custom title: Mixed-race Goblin
and just laughed instead :feelsokman:

I very rarely cry but I cried at Miguel Coco scene

few days ago i was in the middle of playing a video game, and remembered how fucked up my life really is.

Yesterday. But it was from laughing at something.

When I was eleven or so. I´m almost 30 now.

I´ve learned not to hide my emotions, but to bury them.

I work a face to face customer job six days a week, so I have to put on an act almost all day long. On the outside I crack jokes and I´m this fun loving high energy guy, but on the inside I will daydream about jumping off a bridge or hanging myself at a tree, literally while having conversations with people.

On the outside I run on complete auto pilot while I´m completely hollow and dead on the inside from being incel.

Can't remember, haven't cried in years, probably.

Now crying at train, i'm using sunglasses.

February, while watching Clannad after story (Cat episode).

I last cried about four days ago.

You guys are tough, I usually cry about once a week at least.

Around 3 years ago. I was in financial trouble so i had to get a job but social anxiety and depression was killing me

When I was eleven or so. I´m almost 30 now.

I´ve learned not to hide my emotions, but to bury them.

I work a face to face customer job six days a week, so I have to put on an act almost all day long. On the outside I crack jokes and I´m this fun loving high energy guy, but on the inside I will daydream about jumping off a bridge or hanging myself at a tree, literally while having conversations with people.

On the outside I run on complete auto pilot while I´m completely hollow and dead on the inside from being incel.
Literally me. 24 now and havent shed a tear since i was 14. It was at the time where the bullying was the worst it has ever been. Tried to hit my bully from behind, couldnt do it and broke down crying in front of the whole class. I swore myself to never cry again after that and can bury all.my negative emotions. I seem completely normal to most people and can put on an act but am dead inside

A couple of years ago.

what drove you to cry

Years. I don't remember exactly.

Maybe a year or two, its very rare.

Had a long streak going till I realized I was never gonna be a father and die alone.

A month or two ago

I dont remember. I think several yrs ago... maybe

Damn. You niggas are all stoics.

I only cry while I’m extremely drunk, so the last time was few months ago, before that time? Probably when I was 8

5 months ago when my only friend said to me that he has a gf. I was at home making my homework while crying

Last night.

Sometimes though I find it physically difficult to cry even thought I want to. Not really sure what it is, but sometimes I can't even get that release. I basically want to always be crying because every day of my life is a tragedy. I guess eventually get numbed by the despair.

very morning when i see my reflecton and realise that the chad in my deam wasnt what i axculally look like

When my dog died

im crying... :,v

Recently, usually cry myself to asleep because of how hard my life is and how easy others have it.

Crying is cope. Live your life stoically. Its over either way :lul:

Hmm... probably 4 months ago tbh

Today. I was drunk and listening to sad music and imagining the day my cat will die. I cried like crazy.

I think it was about 6 months ago. Usually I can't cry, I'm not sure what changed that day.

For me it was this morning, I very rarely cry. I'm usually one who gets angry/fustrated more than sad but I couldn't hold it in this time
I need a good cry, I haven't been able to do so in a while. Things nowadays just make me depressed.

like 8 years old

Last edited:
A few days ago but I don't remember the reason.

can't remember

When i watched a movie when i was 12 where this incel little person dies at the end because he drowned saving some kids.
I cried because the little dude just got fucked on every point in life and at that moment i still thought the world was fair so this injustice just made me cry like a bitch.

Friday night, like I do most friday nights. Remember all the females I've lusted for, and knowing that they're all having sex while I'm slowly dying alone.