Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My dark past when I was bluepilled ricecel

S

shrewed

Hahah you fell for my trap made in heaven
-
I'm 21 now but 6 years ago when I was 15 I was bluepilled and naive about the world .:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I was a liberal sjw warrior and vouched for asian woman rights and I also vouched for wmaf relationships looking back at now I kek and cry very hard .:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelskek::feelskek:.

I approached 16 girls in my highschool all failed attempts and my parents were called to the campus .

I didn't understand what was wrong with me I was like why don't girls like me. Now I know how and why .

Now I understand the world properly .
Now I'm always smiling

I see so many blue pilled clowns at my university still, it’s sad as hell. Around four weeks ago, I walked out of a store on campus and this mega manlet I think was getting friendzoned. I sat down for a minute to eat the chips I bought and idk wtf the foid was talking about, she was just trying to get out of there lmao. The poor curry looking guy believed every word she said though.

Are you in school?

What do you do?

Currently studying have some investments in crypto so I don't need to work .
Also thinking about starting a business
Crypto. Okay.

I was a liberal sjw warrior and vouched for asian woman rights and I also vouched for wmaf relationships looking back at now I kek and cry very hard .:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelskek::feelskek:.
lmfao

Btw. why did you get banned for a month ?

I'm 21 now but 6 years ago when I was 15 I was bluepilled and naive about the world .:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I approached 16 girls in my highschool all failed attempts and my parents were called to the campus .
Low inhib mogs me, I always knew I shouldnt approach the girls
I didn't understand what was wrong with me I was like why don't girls like me. Now I know how and why .

Now I understand the world properly .
Now I'm always smiling
Nigga why are u smiling, this is a sad shit