Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When was last time you were mocked for being a virgin

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I got asked this last time by a co worker about 7 years ago the guy himself would have talked a lot about banging his gf and the other guys would have talked about past times when they were out fucking

A few weeks later I left the job for another one, I didn't want to be there much longer whilst they knew I wasn't getting laid

Im not close enough to people to talk about virginity. Usually boomers during talk ask me how old i am, do i have any kid, am i married, what am i waiting for. I dont know how to answer without starting a debate which i dont want to, i do feel humiliated.

As of now I believe that I'm the only guy in my workplace that doesn't have a gf:reeeeee:

I don't know if it's really being mocked but I was visited by an internet friend this year who managed to snag a chink gf. He brought her along and basically it felt like the whole time he was just trying to mog me. My virginity and lack of gf was brought up several times and because I'm pretty sure he's autistic (the extroverted annoying kind) he just kept going on and on with it. I knew him when he was incel and losing his virginity was like his number one goal in life so I guess he's very proud of himself and can't contain his superiority complex when looking down on incels.

Never. I am smart enough not to reveal that piece of information.

Few normies have called me a virgin without me even telling them anything. :feelsrope:

Never. I live in south east asia so being virgin is the norm here:panties:

I wasn't mocked, but they said being virgin at 25 is worrying.

i got mocked by a tallfag in a party back when i was 15-16 year old.

nowadays i don't talk about anyone because normalfags are boring faggots, but if they try to talk about me i would try to lie.

Last edited:

Never. I am smart enough not to reveal that piece of information.