Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When someone says you look smart or serious

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
They are effectively saying you are ugly.
Yesterday foid at work told me she had thought I study STEM because I look like that. I answered I don't think that is a compliment. I thought to myself next time better spit at me, I would feel less offended.

hm looking serious can be a good trait ngl.

Yesterday foid at work told me she had thought I study STEM because I look like that. I answered I don't think that is a compliment. I thought to myself next time better spit at me, I would feel less offended.
LOL if someone compliments you then it means he feels hes better than you.

would you compliment someone whos better than you? no you would avoid him and his pressence would piss/annoy you off.

I know the feeling.
Although I do study STEM

Studying STEM has to be the most consistently ‘incel trait’ ever.

only compliment i got growing up
Kk

the ugly cucks browsing this thread can relate jfl

I've been told i look "intelligent" mostly by some older ladies, JFL

yeah totally relatable. Looking like you're studying STEM is an incel trait. Instead of being sex or dating material, you are betabuxxing material

dunno about that

girls say chads "they have serious / scary / intense eyes"

girls say this about truecels: "he has such sweet, warm eyes"

Engineering is full of normies tbh.

Not only smart or serious, it's the same with nice.
All this ''compliments'' are falses compliments : when a foid don't say a good word about your face or shape it's mean that your not desirable.

Compare
''Teehee, you're a nice guy''
''Nice arms, I like sports guys like you ''
:feelsrope:

When someone tells you you look smart or intelligent or the like, it means they think you're ugly but of course they won't say that to your face because that's mean.

They want to make you feel good though, but don't want to lie and say you're good looking, so they say you look smart.

Quite a common phenomenon in Asian culture actually. When an older person notices an ugly guy, he or she won't call you handsome or ugly. They just say "you look smart and intelligent."

Yes, people said I look smart sometimes because i'm a subhuman creature. I'm extremely smart though

Last edited:
If you look smart is because you are Chad himself since foids thinks that Chad is smart with a great personality.

It's independent of attractiveness.

I wish I was snart.

if people make any comment on my physical appearance its probably cause I'm quite startling ugly to them