Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When no one tells you happy birthday, mang.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I made a thread awhile ago about a toilet's birthday at my job couldn't find it tho, blood.
it was talking about how the entire unit sung happy birthday and gave her gifts n a card n shiet JFL, you know the typical workplace toilet worship jfl..

well my birthday happened to pass not terribly long ago (I didn't say here to not doxx myself)
and I know for a fact they would have been able to easily find out because a certain person in our unit has track of this information on a calendar that must be referenced like everyday
and I didn't get a single birthday wish or shiet on my birthday, no co workers, no wife/girlfriend, no friends, no anything :cryfeels:
i did get happy birthday from a few family members, which is lifefuel, but that bout it, mang.

it's over

Brutal facebook wall pill

I don't get happy birthdays by anyone ever but idc, I just want pussy

Birthdays are shit anyways, you just realize how you got yet another year older. Possibilities are decreasing and regret is mounting.

Birthdays are shit anyways, you just realize how you got yet another year older. Possibilities are decreasing and regret is mounting.
ok GrAY.

it's over

Happy late birthday

It's over.

no birthdays for your face and height, also birthdays are made by western degenerates so i don't care about them anyway

so it's your birthday?

happy bday then

Happy birthday then brocel :feelsautistic:

Happy birfday blud