Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When is it over?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-
@Mulattocel inspired me to this question

At what age is it truly over for a kissless friendless virgin?

I‘m 24 and so far behind my peers that I can‘t fathom a scenario where I‘d be able to catch up.
My life‘s pretty much done, only thing left for me is the rope. :feelsautistic:

So yeah, I‘d say early 20s (21-23) is the point of no return.

It was over by the age of seventeen, for me.

@Mulattocel inspired me to this question

At what age is it truly over for a kissless friendless virgin?

I‘m 24 and so far behind my peers that I can‘t fathom a scenario where I‘d be able to catch up.
My life‘s pretty much done, only thing left for me is the rope. :feelsautistic:

So yeah, I‘d say early 20s (21-23) is the point of no return.
Wait until around 30, you’ll shit urself

I’ve actually met a few people that ascended at like 30 and they were happy. No they weren’t coping they were genuinely happy and unbothered at the literal decades they just spent alone. I guess there isn’t an exact age where it can be over because people’s perspectives vary so much and so much of life is determined by luck. Some spend years on a forum like this and eventually find love while some commit suicide. If you’re looking for the age inceldom really starts impacting your mental health I would say 23 and older because then you are behind most others by a significant amount of years in terms of sexual experiences

It was over the minute the universe began.

In 2016, I was an anxious 17-18 y/o who could barely leave his room to attend group therapy. I had crippling social anxiety and stuttering issues that made it difficult to function among other people. I kept my head down for four hours and had to close my eyes to speak normally.

In 2016, "anxious" and "depressed" Shannon Rose Bosanac had 10+ orbiters and 4+ boyfriends lined up to support her at any given time. She was placed in the "Afternoon Group" to support her complex mental health history(She needed the extra support of her morning teachers).

Here we see poor Shannon struggling to function among NTs:

View attachment 512601

Wait until around 30, you’ll shit urself
I‘ll probably rope when my mom‘s gone and she‘s a heavy smoker and obese. :feelsLSD:
I’ve actually met a few people that ascended at like 30 and they were happy. No they weren’t coping they were genuinely happy and unbothered at the literal decades they just spent alone. I guess there isn’t an exact age where it can be over because people’s perspectives vary so much and so much of life is determined by luck. Some spend years on a forum like this and eventually find love while some commit suicide. If you’re looking for the age inceldom really starts impacting your mental health I would say 23 and older because then you are behind most others by a significant amount of years in terms of sexual experiences
So why are you contemplating suicide at 23/24 when you know of these people?
Damn, apparently I‘m a high functioning autist.

there maybe hope, that dude from "my experience as an ugly guy" got ascended. i am still waiting but i don't know, better give up than getting killed on the battlefield

there maybe hope, that dude from "my experience as an ugly guy" got ascended. i am still waiting but i don't know, better give up than getting killed on the battlefield
Lmao bitch‘s just after his fame. :feelsseriously:

If by the age of 20 no toilet has offered you sex, you may consider yourself disabled.

[UWSL]So why are you contemplating suicide at 23/24 when you know of these people?[/UWSL]
As I said perspective varies greatly. I have a chance to find love in the next year but I have an equal chance to continue to be miserable for many more years. Some have the patience to see which outcome they will get or if they will get lucky or not. I don’t have that patience it’s run out for me

Where’s my NEETbux? :feelswhat:
Unfortunately, our soyciety is not progressive enough to recognize us as disabled. People have yet to realize that incels are the most oppressed group in the history of mankind.

Unfortunately, our soyciety is not progressive enough to recognize us as disabled. People have yet to realize that incels are the most oppressed group in the history of mankind.
If society wasn‘t so progressive there wouldn‘t be incels.

Some people are more psychologically equipped to accept and tolerate solitude/loneliness than others. Personally I think things become easier after one reaches wizard.

In anycase, I think one can say its over unironically when they reach 30 as a virgin after having tried to make genuine efforts to ascend.