Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I'm done COMPLETELY looks maxing...

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
I mean when there's completely NOTHING left to do that I can improve myself on, and it's still over, I will kill myself. This may require multiple surgeries. Might be a few years. But once i've tried literally everything and none of it has worked im running straight to the bridge

Battlefield3cel said:
What is your alternative

If your main purpose on this earth is to fuck and procreate and you can't even do that then what value do you hold lol. Just free yourself.

Celcelleclec said:
If your main purpose on this earth is to fuck and procreate and you can't even do that then what value do you hold lol. Just free yourself.

Assuming that is your main purpose on earth

Battlefield3cel said:
Assuming that is your main purpose on earth

It is your main biological purpose.

Celcelleclec said:

Perhaps. What if you thought life was meaningless though? It wouldn't make a difference what you did

Celcelleclec said:

There are other things to pursue in life, some of which might yield the opportunity for the "biological purpose." Have high status. Make tons of money. Etc. Some people here will tell you that you're just betabux, but at least that's better than suicide or not accomplishing anything with your life at all.

blickpall said:
There are other things to pursue in life, some of which might yield the opportunity for the "biological purpose." Have high status. Make tons of money. Etc. Some people here will tell you that you're just betabux, but at least that's better than suicide or not accomplishing anything with your life at all.

I concur. Btw,  is that Marcus Aurelius in your avatar

blickpall said:

The truth is, attractiveness affects your success. Tons of studies done show a positive corrolation between success and attractiveness. If your are a nerdy engineering, technical roles won't land u the big bux. It's all about these managerial positions. And looks makes you look kore confident and create this aura effect for you

Battlefield3cel said:
I concur. Btw,  is that Marcus Aurelius in your avatar

Check out my reply to that then.

mrhaircut33 said:
I mean when there's completely NOTHING left to do that I can improve myself on, and it's still over, I will kill myself. This may require multiple surgeries. Might be a few years. But once i've tried literally everything and none of it has worked im running straight to the bridge

do you talk to girls or do you just lookmax and hope that one day a hot girl will approach you?

Battlefield3cel said:
blickpall said:
I concur. Btw, is that Marcus Aurelius in your avatar

Yes.

Celcelleclec said:
The truth is, attractiveness affects your success. Tons of studies done show a positive corrolation between success and attractiveness. If your are a nerdy engineering, technical roles won't land u the big bux. It's all about these managerial positions. And looks makes you look kore confident and create this aura effect for you

Not denying the halo effect one bit but that just means that you're more likely to make more money and get promotions faster if you are attractive; it doesn't mean that unattractive people can't also obtain these things, just that it is more difficult/will take more time. It's not an all-or-nothing equation.

Same. If I could see into the future and know I'd die a virgin then I'd kill myself tonight.

Framecel222 said:
Same. If I could see into the future and know I'd die a virgin then I'd kill myself tonight.

Wouldn't you technically be fulfilling the prophecy by doing so? Now that you've made this statement, the fates have aligned that your future is suicide tonight and that you will die a virgin?

blickpall said:
Wouldn't you technically be fulfilling the prophecy by doing so? Now that you've made this statement, the fates have aligned that your future is suicide tonight and that you will die a virgin?

Lol semantics. We're talking about magic here. If I could magically know that if I didn't kill myself I would die as a 90 year old virgin then I would just save myself the trouble by roping.

Celcelleclec said:

I do agree to an extent. You can get neetbux or live off the government tho if you have to.

Framecel222 said:
Lol semantics. We're talking about magic here. If I could magically know that if I didn't kill myself I would die as a 90 year old virgin then I would just save myself the trouble by roping.

What if you find out that you sequenced the DNA of Chad and went full Gattaca, saving the world from inceldom? ... Or would this modern society of all 9/10 males thus have its own stratification of 9.0-9.5 where the 9.0s become the new incels?

blickpall said:
What if you find out that you sequenced the DNA of Chad and went full Gattaca, saving the world from inceldom? ... Or would this modern society of all 9/10 males thus have its own stratification of 9.0-9.5 where the 9.0s become the new incels?

There would probably still be incels. The average person today would probably be a 7/10 in the wild because of technological advancements.

Battlefield3cel said:
I do agree to an extent. You can get neetbux or live off the government tho if you have to.

If u re on neetbux then what are u achieving in life lol. You are just contradicting yourself

Celcelleclec said:
If u re on neetbux then what are u achieving in life lol. You are just contradicting yourself

No I said if one thought life was meaningless,  what difference would it make what you did

Battlefield3cel said:
No I said if one thought life was meaningless,  what difference would it make what you did

I told u it wasn't meaningless. Your main biological role is to procreate. Any human interactions are hindered because you are ugly. And professional success is also tied to your attractiveness. So yes life for an incel has no real purpose and this is why OP would end it if he remained incel.

Celcelleclec said:
I told u it wasn't meaningless. Your main biological role is to procreate. Any human interactions are hindered because you are ugly. And professional success is also tied to your attractiveness. So yes life for an incel has no real purpose and this is why OP would end it if he remained incel.

You make your own meaning in life. You and OP just think procreating is the only meaning

Battlefield3cel said:
You make your own meaning in life. You and OP just think procreating is the only meaning

Ok what's your meaning then.

There's always some looksmaxing to be done, especially surgeries.

Celcelleclec said:

I already explained to you that while your looks may make you incel, it is not so cut-and-dry when it comes to other fields of life. You can still be a prominent author, or businessman, or whatever. It just might be harder to get there than if you were attractive.