Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When I wish death on someone, it’s usually because the person has done or said something fucked up.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says when I wish death on someone, it’s usually because the person has done or said something fucked up, I rarely do it without a reason. Is it right? Perhaps not because it’s resorting to the level of normal fag’s level but I don’t wish death on people for reasons such as ‘This dude raped someone 20 years ago’ (some people change but most women definitely don’t and shit like this just comes to show that normal fags are extremists by their own logic which they like to label all incels as) but I do wish death in cases where someone privileged gets off over the suffering of someone less privileged than them and I also wish death on people in cases where they abuse children and animals, not for reasons you sometimes see normal fags wish death on people.

Last edited:
can you do me a favor and pray for and wish death upon me? I'm trying to off myself, but because of my failed first attempt, I'm under close watch.

Pray to whomever you believe in that I will die soon, brocel. Please.

can you do me a favor and pray for and wish death upon me? I'm trying to off myself, but because of my failed first attempt, I'm under close watch.

Pray to whomever you believe in that I will die soon, brocel. Please.
Sad shit, man. It’s damn well over and there is fuck all we can do. Feminism is ruining society.

Sad shit, man. It’s damn well over and there is fuck all we can do. Feminism is ruining society.
just pray that I'll die tomorrow or something brocel please.

When I wish death on someone, it is because I hate them deeply

When I wish death on someone, it is because I hate them deeply
Don't wish death on someone, since it would mean salvation from this hellish world. Wish that they fall down the stairs at nighttime, break their legs and get found a few days later on the brink of death, only to start a neverending painfull recovery. Wait for them to recover and then pray that they get hurt again.

Don't wish death on someone, since it would mean salvation from this hellish world. Wish that they fall down the stairs at nighttime, break their legs and get found a few days later on the brink of death, only to start a neverending painfull recovery. Wait for them to recover and then pray that they get hurt again.
I like your thinking

for some, life is a fate worse than death. don't wish death upon them, wish an awful lifetime

Your advice has one flaw: You assume that the "hellish" conditions we've been subjected to apply to the lives of normies. In reality, a "normal" person will always be helped by other "normal" people.

We suffer because we are "undesirables". The "hellish" world is hellish because we, as incels, are unfit for it.

Your advice has one flaw: You assume that the "hellish" conditions we've been subjected to apply to the lives of normies. In reality, a "normal" person will always be helped by other "normal" people.

We suffer because we are "undesirables". The "hellish" world is hellish because we, as incels, are unfit for it.
fuck you're right... normies are actually able to enjoy life and even would be after all the difficulties they have to go through since they will always have the help of other normies by their side.

damn i have been living inside my echochamber of thoughts for way too long... thanks for correcting me on that, brocel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back