Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I was still in high school as someone born in the 21st century, I wanted to date foids who were born in the 90s.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Guess it's too late since I'm already 20. Everyone born in the 20th century are now adults and now the people born in the first few years of this current millennium are entering or have already entered adulthood.

But when I was in middle school and high school, being that I was born post-Y2K in this current millennium, I wanted to kiss and date girls who were slightly older than me, born in the late '90s because I wanted to feel a part of their generation. I have wished I was born at least at the end of the last millennium because I thought it would be very cool to be part of all that history. At the time, they were still older teenagers which I was into because I started puberty early and also I skipped two grades in school so I was surrounded by much older classmates. They were more developed than kids than my age at the time. And also since foids don't usually date guys who are younger than they are that they only date boys in their generation. I also wanted to have my first kiss before 12 and loose my virginity before 18.

Guess it's too late since I'm already 20. Everyone born in the 20th century are now adults and now the people born in the first few years of this current millennium are entering or have already entered adulthood.

But when I was in middle school and high school, being that I was born post-Y2K in this current millennium, I wanted to kiss and date girls who were slightly older than me, born in the late '90s because I wanted to feel a part of their generation. I have wished I was born at least at the end of the last millennium because I thought it would be very cool to be part of all that history. At the time, they were still older teenagers which I was into because I started puberty early and also I skipped two grades in school so I was surrounded by much older classmates. They were more developed than kids than my age at the time. And also since foids don't usually date guys who are younger than they are that they only date boys in their generation. I also wanted to have my first kiss before 12 and loose my virginity before 18.
Makes sense. We always tend toward romanticising the past.

Man you are making me feel old.

Makes sense. We always tend toward romanticising the past.

Man you are making me feel old.
I tend to feel nostalgia about the late '90s and early 2000s since that was around the time I was born.

Ha. I was graduating highschool
I graduated high school like 2 years ago. I do remember the 2000s vaguely, but when I was a toddler it was the only time I was truly happy.

I graduated high school like 2 years ago. I do remember the 2000s vaguely, but when I was a toddler it was the only time I was truly happy.
When you were a toddler I was getting rejectes in High School hard by these late 99's/2000 chicks you were just romantically wondering about in your post. Trust me, assuming you're truely a low smv male, it would have been OVER for you back then too, even if they were your contemporaries.:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Will be 20 in August, it's over:fuk:

When you were a toddler I was getting rejecting hard by these late 99's/2000 chicks you were just romantically wondering about in your post. Trust me, assuming your truely a low smv, it would have been OVER even if they were your contemporaries.:feelsbadman:
I'm talking about foids who were born in the late '90s who were still older teens while I was in middle and high school, not foids who were in high school in the late '90s and 2000s (who were Xennials born in the late '70s and '80s). They would already be way too old by the time I was in high school.

You're probably around my mom's age. I have noticed foids at that time dressed tomboyishly with those dark-tinted glasses.

I'm talking about foids who were born in the late '90s while I was in middle and high school, not foids who were in high school in the late '90s and 2000s (who were Xennials born in the late '70s and '80s). They would already be way too old by the time I was in high school.
Ookay. The way you wrote it I thought you were wondering about girls in the late 90's and on into 2000. They were the same trust me. Maybe some were slightly better behaved, but for Incel, almost the same !
You're probably around my mom's age. I have noticed foids at that time dressed tomboyishly with those dark-tinted glasses.
I'm probably around 10 years younger than your mother, unless she had you when she was real young.

Last edited:
Ookay. The way you wrote it I thought you were wondering about girls in the late 90's and on into 2000. They were the same trust me. Maybe some were slightly better behaved, but for Incel, almost the same !
Yeah, there were still Chads back in the day just like there has always been Chads that foids chased around. That was when Columbine happened.

But yeah, the foids back then did dress more differently than now. The makeup was different and they don't overtly dress like whores like you see today.
I'm probably around 10 years younger than your mother, unless she has you when she was real young.
Yeah, she had me when she was 19.

I remember being a teenager at the end of the 90s and wanting to fuck 90s teenagers.

They wore tight white (or black) tee shirts that exposed a bit of midriff, and big oversized straight leg low-rise pants in the winter, and mini skirts or daisy Duke style shorts in the summer. Those were a GREAT look.

And then some emo weirdoes popularized skinny jeans, and street fashion was weird ugly and homofied for a decade.

I remember being a teenager at the end of the 90s and wanting to fuck 90s teenagers.

They wore tight white (or black) tee shirts that exposed a bit of midriff, and big oversized straight leg low-rise pants in the winter, and mini skirts or daisy Duke style shorts in the summer. Those were a GREAT look.

And then some emo weirdoes popularized skinny jeans, and street fashion was weird ugly and homofied for a decade.
Foids used to dress more tomboyishly back in the '90s and early 2000s.

The 2000s on the other hand was an interesting time, yeah you had emo culture and also hip hop culture as well. Given that this was the era after 9/11 when the Iraq and Afghanistan invasion started.

Based and vaporwave pilled, 90s mogs 2000s into another dimension

Based and vaporwave pilled, 90s mogs 2000s into another dimension
80's and 90's mog 2005+ into oblivion. The shitty nature of everything post 2005 is so apparent.