Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When I was 11 one of the boys at school squeezed my butt

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
It was recess and we were playing football or something, I got tackled, I was folded into a ball by the impact or something, I think I was under some other kids, and some kid squeezes my ass and moans while he does it.

I'm doing some past authoring right now, I need to get all of my footnotes out in the open.

It was recess and we were playing football or something, I got tackled, I was folded into a ball by the impact or something, I think I was under some other kids, and some kid squeezes my ass and moans while he does it.

I'm doing some past authoring right now, I need to get all of my footnotes out in the open.
Must have been some faggot in the closet.

Did you like it?

interesting story :waitwhat:

I didn't like it, but if it happened today I wouldn't go running to the #MeToo people.
Why are you bringing this up if you didn't like it?
Why would anyone care about some random fag touching you in highschool?
What's the message here?

when i was 11 some guys at my middle school would come up to you while u peed at the urinal and shaked you to get piss all over your pants

Nice to know br0

there was this one kid that always got in trouble and he was one of those skater kids. There was also this one kid that was an absolute retarded cuck where some days he would hold the door open for half an hour for people to come in the school. One day in gym the skater kid put his finger in the cucks asshole so far he started crying and went to the office. I laughed my ass off at that

It's over for girlybuttcels

He probably did it as a joke tbh

when i was 11 some guys at my middle school would come up to you while u peed at the urinal and shaked you to get piss all over your pants
it's over for light colored pantscels

I had a friend that played rugby/football and he told me half of the people who play them are closeted fags that play to touch guys ass.

its over for cutecels

Is your ass thick as well?