Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When I told this foid I was Arab her face turned into disgust

disgracefulsand

disgracefulsand

cancercel
-
I started a new job. A coworker foid (white) greeted me and asked me what ethnicity I am. She probably expected me to say I am something exotic. When I said I was Arab her expression quickly turned into one of disgust. This has happened to me before. It’s completely over for every single Arab

How old was she?

Could you pass off for a Hispanic?

You could say you're from some Latin American country if that's so.

Could you pass off for a Hispanic?

You could say you're from some Latin American country if that's so.
There are no Hispanics in the country I live in (European country)

@tehgymcel420 thoughts?

I started a new job. A coworker foid (white) greeted me and asked me what ethnicity I am. She probably expected me to say I am something exotic. When I said I was Arab her expression quickly turned into one of disgust. This has happened to me before. It’s completely over for every single Arab
Jihad max. It’s the only way as an Arabcel.

Just say Spanish next time

Which arab country are you originally from? It's a broad diverse area stretching two continents. Obviously this foid probably can't even name an arab country apart from Saudi Arabia.

low IQ. for telling ur Arab. should have told her Mediterranean.

So a foid was fond of you before you told her about your ethnicity?

Just be thankful you aren’t a quadroon freak like me.

Having negroid facial features and white skin has made my life a living hell.

I’m convinced I am seperate from humanity at this point.

Lmao. I know an Iranian guy who constantly tells people he is 'Persian' rather than Iranian.
That’s what every one I ever met calls themselves.

So a foid was fond of you before you told her about your ethnicity?
No but she seemed interesting in learning my ethnicity
Which arab country are you originally from? It's a broad diverse area stretching two continents. Obviously this foid probably can't even name an arab country apart from Saudi Arabia.
Libya

I’m also Arab

@tehgymcel420 thoughts?
This sort of thing has happened to me in the past, even if people don't instantly recognize me as an Arab (they do now that I've grown a thick beard), they think less of me once I tell them where I'm from.

You are what you are. Be proud of it. She shows disgust, she can get fucked by a donkey.

Cumskin im pale af
Brutal!!. She was able to tell you're an ethnic simply by your facial features although you're pale. You must be either ugly asf with subhuman dark hair and eyes... or you have a heavy accent. Or maybe both.

My condolences akhi.

You are what you are. Be proud of it. She shows disgust, she can get fucked by a donkey.
She’d probably fuck a donkey before him.

It’s not rare. Many Libyans have white skin
and yeh I do
Curly hair is death, remember this Libyan suicide bomber from a few years ago?
Salman%20Abedi.png

Next time, just tell you're curry.

You are a fool for simply saying "Arab", should have just said your specific country.
On hindsight it doesn't really matter what you say since you would never be able to ascend with her.

Had to say Italian and fucked her

Time to become a rapefugee.
Also, remember that she's racist
full