Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When I see a fat guy with a gf, I want to kill him

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
JFL, I gymcel and get nothing out of it, while some fatsos get lucky due to bugs in the matrix

Maybe you can be that bug in the matrix one day.

take it
Acid

Maybe you need more showers

Looksmatched?

No, I'm talking about fat guys with skinny girls. I don't care about fat guys having fat gfs.

I'm asking, are they looksmatched? And how fat are we talking about?

He's either rich or she has a fetish for fat blubber men

Why? If anything should give hope. But frankly if you're gymceling and still can't get anything you're probably just ugly.

Skinny, average, or even fat with good-looking face > Ugly gymcel

No, guys are always at least 2 points down. And even if looksmatched, why don't we date our looksmatched?

OK, so the fat guys with GFs you have seen. He is at least 2 points below the woman's rating? The women were fat as well?

Why? If anything should give hope. But frankly if you're gymceling and still can't get anything you're probably just ugly.

Skinny, average, or even fat with good-looking face > Ugly gymcel
Some people say I'm not thaaaat ugly, but I don't know what to believe anymore

Some are, some are locals.

Since it's an urban area and tourist spot, I would imagine they're betabux. However, since they are mid to late 20s in age, this makes it less likely.

Just Be Lucky Theory.

Since it's an urban area and tourist spot, I would imagine they're betabux. However, since they are mid to late 20s in age, this makes it less likely.

Just Be Lucky Theory.
It's not betabucks with the locals, they are all low income. Spanish life is all about drinking beer at the beach

It's because they usually have good genetics

They are either rich or have very very strong social standing.

Body doesn't matter that much for guys. You can be fat or a skeleton, all that matters is that you're tall or have an attractive face. There also probably fucking bottom of the barrel ugly skinny girls with barely any boobs or ass.

Body doesn't matter that much for guys. You can be fat or a skeleton, all that matters is that you're tall or have an attractive face. There also probably fucking bottom of the barrel ugly skinny girls with barely any boobs or ass.

It's almost impossible to have an attractive face while being fat.

It's almost impossible to have an attractive face while being fat.
It depends on how fat you are. If you are morbidly obese then yes. Chris Pratt was still attractive even when he was fat though.

IT'S BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN EASTERN EUROPE WHERE WOMEN ARE LESS LOOKS-FOCUSED AND MORE MONEY- AND STATUS-FOCUSED.

EE = male Normal mode
West Euro/Anglo = male Nightmare mode

You are in a better place than most of us. The fact that you see this often suggests that you aren't as fucked in EE as we are in the real West.

The only guys who hate looks-law violations are mentalcels/aspies. We legit ugly-but-NT guys are confused-but-inspired by them.

@13k

Same, fat people don't deserve to be in relationships.

This is what I'm telling you people who say "fatcel is volcel"

Your features are the same, no matter if you're fat or skinny. I'm obese right now but I was thin in high school and it was exactly the same. Meanwhile I see fat guys shorter than me with girlfriends. All in the face.

IT'S BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN EASTERN EUROPE WHERE WOMEN ARE LESS LOOKS-FOCUSED AND MORE MONEY- AND STATUS-FOCUSED.

EE = male Normal mode
West Euro/Anglo = male Nightmare mode

You are in a better place than most of us. The fact that you see this often suggests that you aren't as fucked in EE as we are in the real West.

The only guys who hate looks-law violations are mentalcels/aspies. We legit ugly-but-NT guys are confused-but-inspired by them.

@13k

He's not in EE anymore. He said he's in Spain I think.

Gets angry at an incel-tier person escaping certain misery. If anything, I’d be happy for the guy.

What's even worse is when the fat guy is tall and GL. Gets to eat like a pig and fuck like a king.

@13k
I definitely see your point. if we see an ugly dude with a gf, it should be lifefuel but I must admit, I immediately assume its status/betabux game whenever I see ugly/fat with attractive girlfriends. I'm gonna stick to my copes lol