Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL While I was young I stabbed my classmate with a pencil

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
When I was young, I loved to start shit and beat up random kids in the primary school. I would provoke kids, then run away and when they fought back I pulled their ties.

There was a time where that retarded kid, I forgot what it was for, but he beaten my head with a water bottle (unfilled) so I went into him and stabbed him with a pencil.

The pen bit got into his back, and I was quite worried about it. Not for him, but for "omg will he die from poisoning so I get jailed"; Lucky, it wasn't very big of an incident, and the medicine bill was cheap; more over, I wasn't penalized with a crime record which I am thankfully for.

Does any of you have stories like this?

no i was the one getting punched, assaulted for just existing.

Nope. I only punched one kid for being an annoying ass one time, another spic, and then he left me alone. It felt good to stand up for myself, and no one really cared, and the teacher wasn't there, so I didn't get in trouble. Had SHE been there, I probably would have been.

Yes in school i remember throwing a piece of chalk so hard at this foid's head that it caused a small blood clot
I didn't do it on purpose but looking back i dont regret it at all

I stabbed one of the popular kids with a pencil when too when I was younger

I was violent or the physical type, but if you back an animal in to a corner...

Zero regrets

I almost killed one of my neighbor's kids with a cinder block by accident because I was mad.

Yes in school i remember throwing a piece of chalk so hard at this foid's head that it caused a small blood clot
I didn't do it on purpose but looking back i dont regret it at all
Damn nigga are you goku?

Did that other dude started shit with you before or did you just randomly attack him?

no i was the one getting punched, assaulted for just existing.
Same, except for two occasions where I beaten up the same blonde lanklet tallfag. Second time we fought I tore his t shirt. He was stealing my shit for fun and I decided it was time to go ER on him. Today he's getting women despite him being an absolute retard. Height and looks are life. No amount of violence will make things different on a deeper level.

I stabbed someone with a pencil in 1st or 2nd grade and left a pretty bad cut, they were leaking like a stuck pig. they kept laughing at me all the time and I got tired of it. It’s so much easier to fuck people up when you’re a young kid because you’re more likely to act on impulse and face little to no severe consequences for your actions.

Don't feel too bad, it's a common story for kids to get a piece of pencil lead stuck in their hand from a stabbing

Yes, but I don't really want to retell them, because it certainly will come off the wrong way (there's no value in retelling evil stories as a child for entertainment purposes, since there's no lesson in them). The pencil stabbing thing is mild compared to some of the other fucked up things I've done and gotten away with as kid growing up. If there ever was a question of whether or not people are born good/evil or if they're a blank slate who are influenced by their environments, my existence puts that question to rest. I've been trying to change and do good ever since I was aware of the fact that I was simply born that way. But no matter how hard you try to fight it, you cannot change your nature. You can only keep it on a leash.

The sad thing is that both of my parents are intrinsically good and have a good soul. I'm just the bad seed who's been made aware of his own rotten core. :feelsbadman:

Yes, but I don't really want to retell them, because it certainly will come off the wrong way (there's no value in retelling evil stories as a child for entertainment purposes, since there's no lesson in them). The pencil stabbing thing is mild compared to some of the other fucked up things I've done and gotten away with as kid growing up. If there ever was a question of whether or not people are born good/evil or if they're a blank slate who are influenced by their environments, my existence puts that question to rest. I've been trying to change and do good ever since I was aware of the fact that I was simply born that way. But no matter how hard you try to fight it, you cannot change your nature. You can only keep it on a leash.

The sad thing is that both of my parents are intrinsically good and have a good soul. I'm just the bad seed who's been made aware of his own rotten core. :feelsbadman:
It depends who were the targets. I definitely didn't feel guilt for spitting in that shirt of that bitch (who I wanted to hire a hitman to take her out).

Whether one is evil or not, isn't about his action, but more of his intention.

I switched to knives in my teens.

No one fears a boy with a pencil...

when i was young I slammed the door reputedly on my sisters hand forced it some more until she had told me to stop I a grin on my face and laughed called her some bad words and mocked her and laughed mom came and confronted me I dindt feel bad just smiled and laughed again felt bad for getting caught though

I was bullied in school and I was weak and younger than everyone else so I threw a pair of scissors to defend myself. It missed and hit some other guy and I got almost expelled.

Whether one is evil or not, isn't about his action, but more of his intention.
While this obviously isn't an in-depth look into the subject, according to this article, most babies are born good. The implied corollary is that some can be born evil.
Are we born with an innate moral compass or is it something we develop as we grow?
Whether humans are born good or evil has been debated by philosophers for centuries. Aristotle argued that morality is learned, and that we’re born as “amoral creatures” while Sigmund Freud considered new-borns a moral blank slate. Anyone who has read “Lord of the Flies” will expect children to be fully-fledged sociopaths just waiting to be freed from their adult-imposed shackles to (spoiler alert) start a cult and brutally attempt to kill each other.

Maybe the two most famous opposing views on this debate are those of Thomas Hobbes and Jean-Jacques Rousseau. Hobbes describes humans as ‘nasty’ and ‘brutish’, needing society and rules to reign in their instincts in order to thrive; later Rousseau openly criticised him, arguing instead that man would be gentle and pure without the corruption of greed and inequality caused by the class system imposed by our society.

However, developmental psychology studies show there may be some natural “good” in humanity (or, to be more technical, that at least kids are capable of passing moral judgements at an earlier age than previously thought).
https://www.bbcearth.com/news/are-vitamin-pills-worth-the-money
To do this, babies less than a year old were made to watch a puppet show where different coloured shapes acted in ways that were clearly recognisable as morally right or wrong. A red circle is shown struggling to climb a hill while an “evil” blue square tries to push it back down. Meanwhile, “good” yellow triangle attempts to help the red circle by pushing it up.
After the play, the babies were asked which shape they wanted to play with: evil blue square or good yellow triangle. As you may have guessed, they all picked the latter, the triangle that exhibited ‘helpful’ and ‘selfless’ behaviour. This applied even for babies as young as seven months.

The scene replicates the findings of a 2010 study from the Infant Cognition Center at Yale University
, which went further to prove that babies were choosing the puppets because of their actions rather than other variables (for example, an innate preference or familiarity with a certain colour or shape). When the show was replayed with the shapes taking on the opposite role, the infants still mostly chose the shape that had taken on the role of the ‘helper’.

People have long debated if we are born bad and 'civilised' by society - or the reverse. © Blackred | Getty
A 2017 study from Kyoto University had a similar approach and findings to the puppet study, seemingly confirming these results. Children as young as six months were shown videos featuring three Pacman-like characters, called ‘agents’: a ‘victim’, a ‘bully’ bumping aggressively against the victim and squashing it into a wall, and a ‘third party’ agent. The third-party agent would sometimes intervene to help the victim by putting itself between the victim and the bully, and would sometimes flee instead. After watching the video, children had to choose their preferred character and most chose the intervening third-party agent who had tried to help the victim.

Other studies have also shown babies exhibit altruistic behaviour, like the ‘Big Mother Study’ from Harvard, where infants who didn’t know they were being observed still acted kind and were helpful to others, suggesting that this isn’t just a learned behaviour to avoid punishment or scrutiny.

While these studies can’t completely disprove Freud and Hobbes’ more pessimistic views on human nature, they do seem to suggest that babies are naturally inclined to prefer altruistic behaviour and that parents can be fairly confident that, while leaving their children on a desert island is probably still not the best idea, they at least won’t try to squash the weakest one with a rock (sorry, William Golding).

Last edited:
I've read your dm and shit. Are you saying that you were born a psychopath or a sadist? (Both very different things)
WTF mango? DMs are meant to be private for a reason. It defeats the purpose, if you post about it here.

Probably a psychopath, but it's hard to be certain without a proper diagnosis. I'm not a sadist; I don't derive pleasure out of causing pain.

Reading your dm made me think you gored a cat or something, even you didn't mentioned it lol
Yes, I didn't mention anything on purpose. The details are unimportant.

When I was young, I loved to start shit and beat up random kids in the primary school. I would provoke kids, then run away and when they fought back I pulled their ties.

There was a time where that retarded kid, I forgot what it was for, but he beaten my head with a water bottle (unfilled) so I went into him and stabbed him with a pencil.

The pen bit got into his back, and I was quite worried about it. Not for him, but for "omg will he die from poisoning so I get jailed"; Lucky, it wasn't very big of an incident, and the medicine bill was cheap; more over, I wasn't penalized with a crime record which I am thankfully for.

I pulled a girl hair in elementary school and was almost suspended cuz she rejected me (in game!)

WTF mango? DMs are meant to be private for a reason. It defeats the purpose, if you post about it here.

Probably a psychopath, but it's hard to be certain without a proper diagnosis. I'm not a sadist; I don't derive pleasure out of causing pain.

Yes, I didn't mention anything on purpose. The details are unimportant.
Pardon me.

Anyway, do you feel guilt for the past, as in, emotional or is it more rational? I've been interested in this stuff for a time. I've done worse stuff than that, and I certainly feel guilt, but the guilt is more of "I could've killed him" outweighing "he feels pain" (ofc I FEEL bad)

Pardon me.

Anyway, do you feel guilt for the past, as in, emotional or is it more rational? I've been interested in this stuff for a time. I've done worse stuff than that, and I certainly feel guilt, but the guilt is more of "I could've killed him" outweighing "he feels pain" (ofc I FEEL bad)
Bro WTF? Do you legit have autism and need me to spell it out for you? Use DMs.

I wish I had psychopathic tendacies. It would've helped me with a lot of dilemmas I have dealt with in the past. Sadly I was a kind-hearted pushover, which made me a punching bag for other losers.

I stabbed one of the popular kids with a pencil when too when I was younger

I was violent or the physical type, but if you back an animal in to a corner...

Zero regrets
Same I stabbed a kid with scissors (in game) because he wouldn’t stop annoy me

No. You are piece of shit. I was on the receiving end of this kind of behavior.

You only went after younger, smaller?

My bullies always were taller, heavier than me. And in groups. I couldn't do other than run away, but there were some places in some lessons where we had to wait in small inside spaces and without teacher present, so i was physically assaulted again and again in these situations. Year after year.

I sincerely hope you suffer for what you have done.

no i was too much of a pussy to do anything