Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When I read things like on the screenshots I get mad. Yet we are told “there are other things to life than sex” or…

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
WHY CAN’T I GET THIS? ANSWER: just bc I’m ugly!!!!

“You don’t need a relationship to be happy, relationships are overrated anyway.” (Says my mom to me, I am 26, KHHV).

- I tell her why she says that and she’s like “iT’S mY oPIniOn.”

DE7EAB7E AEEF 4736 B23F DBE7DEC7B434

The word 'sex' puts me off entirely, it actually offends me. I don't give a flying fuck what I'm called (virgin, curry nigger faggot, incel). Seeing 'sex' written anywhere is just another one of many reminders of something i'll never get.

There are so many other things to life, yet those who can have sex still choose it.

"you dont need sex, its overrated"
– said the SexHaver

WHY CAN’T I GET THIS? ANSWER: just bc I’m ugly!!!!

“You don’t need a relationship to be happy, relationships are overrated anyway.” (Says my mom to me, I am 26, KHHV).

- I tell her why she says that and she’s like “iT’S mY oPIniOn.”

View attachment 706041
Tell her not having sex makes you really unhappy, why can't you have what others have been having since teenage years.
The word 'sex' puts me off entirely, it actually offends me. I don't give a flying fuck what I'm called (virgin, curry nigger faggot, incel). Seeing 'sex' written anywhere is just another one of many reminders of something i'll never get.
Same, my doctors have a sexual health section there and it pisses me off seeing that when I go in and seeing all the sexhavers going in and out.
There are so many other things to life, yet those who can have sex still choose it.
"you dont need sex, its overrated"
– said the SexHaver
:yes:

Tell her not having sex makes you really unhappy, why can't you have what others have been having since teenage years.

Same, my doctors have a sexual health section there and it pisses me off seeing that when I go in and seeing all the sexhavers going in and out.

:yes:
very good points... I will tell her, though
I did tell her being lonely makes me unhappy and she's like, "well you just have to deal with it." (she also said if I want to meet someone I need to 'go outside' but that's like telling a homeless person to 'apply for CEO jobs'... I think she lies to herself and says bc I'm autistic/or just bc it's "him", he just wants a gf bc everyone else has one...

same!!!

my mom just knows I'll never get a gf so she thinks she can make my desires disappear by saying 'it's oVERrATeD"

I think she lies to herself and says bc I'm autistic/or just bc it's "him", he just wants a gf bc everyone else has one...
Yeah people don't see us as sexual beings and mentally write you off as an invalid. I think "go outside" is akin to "go outside and distract yourself as it never began for you and I don't actually have any dating or sexual advice to give you".

Yeah people don't see us as sexual beings and mentally write you off as an invalid. I think "go outside" is akin to "go outside and distract yourself as it never began for you and I don't actually have any dating or sexual advice to give you".
:yes::feelsbadman::worryfeels:

If all this wasn't true then sexhavers wouldn't seek out new partners after a breakup. There's not just the sexual stuff we're missing out on but the other parts, it's one of the keys to reaching our full life potentials and a part of growing up.

If all this wasn't true then sexhavers wouldn't seek out new partners after a breakup. There's not just the sexual stuff we're missing out on but the other parts, it's one of the keys to reaching our full life potentials and a part of growing up.
Very well said, brother. Exactly: it’s not just the sexual stuff. The love, affection we get and give (in our case it’s neither), talking, having fun, cuddling. Sex is just a bonus for me. I want it of course. But these other things are just as important.

At 26, KHHV, you do start to question if life doesn’t just exist to punish incels. Was I some bad person in the past maybe? (Of course I don’t believe in such stuff but still. There must be an explanation to why some of us turned out extremely undesirable.)

I’m autistic, very ugly, and short. Like you say.
It’s
A
Death sentence

Very well said, brother. Exactly: it’s not just the sexual stuff. The love, affection we get and give (in our case it’s neither), talking, having fun, cuddling. Sex is just a bonus for me. I want it of course. But these other things are just as important.

At 26, KHHV, you do start to question if life doesn’t just exist to punish incels. Was I some bad person in the past maybe? (Of course I don’t believe in such stuff but still. There must be an explanation to why some of us turned out extremely undesirable.)
Nature's weeded us out of the mating pool, like in those nature documentaries when the weaker male is defeated during the mating party and outcasted, often goes off to die from his wounds.

At 26 I assume you're starting to notice those around you getting into long-term serious relationships with kids and houses on the horizon, or when people talk about their partners in casual conversation it hurts just a little bit more than it did when you were 20. The timepill starts setting in more and more in your late twenties.
I’m autistic, very ugly, and short. Like you say.
It’s
A
Death sentence
:yes:If you were born female you'd be doing so much better right now even with the above afflictions.

Nature's weeded us out of the mating pool, like in those nature documentaries when the weaker male is defeated during the mating party and outcasted, often goes off to die from his wounds.

At 26 I assume you're starting to notice those around you getting into long-term serious relationships with kids and houses on the horizon, or when people talk about their partners in casual conversation it hurts just a little bit more than it did when you were 20. The timepill starts setting in more and more in your late twenties.

:yes:If you were born female you'd be doing so much better right now even with the above afflictions.
Well put :bigbrain:

I am noticing that. I don’t have IRL friends but I see it on Instagram. If I read it on Insta it hurts. Some people are already married from my HS, or at least have a girlfriend. Not friends with any of them

Look at 4:15, 4:50, 9:15, 9:25 and 10:30. She’s not a model but still my dream girlfriend. Cute and seems kind.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wa9YAeJOxfQ

Last edited:

I’m not taken seriously by anyone. I’m just a joke. Even my mom tries to manipulate me bc she knows I can never get a gf.

Fucking hell. Insulting my intelligence like that :feelsohgod::blackpill:

"You don't need food to be happy."

-Said the rich guy to the poor sap living in poverty

Well put :bigbrain:

I am noticing that. I don’t have IRL friends but I see it on Instagram. If I read it on Insta it hurts. Some people are already married from my HS, or at least have a girlfriend. Not friends with any of them

Look at 4:15, 4:50, 9:15, 9:25 and 10:30. She’s not a model but still my dream girlfriend. Cute and seems kind.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wa9YAeJOxfQ

It's really unfair.
I’m not taken seriously by anyone. I’m just a joke. Even my mom tries to manipulate me bc she knows I can never get a gf.

Fucking hell. Insulting my intelligence like that :feelsohgod::blackpill:
Does your Mum ever tell people about your private life or afflictions?

It's really unfair.

Does your Mum ever tell people about your private life or afflictions?
yes she does. often she tries to gain sympathy for us/her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back