Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I make my off the grid homestead, I will farm women along with the rest of my livestock

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
I will find a location very deep in the woods, concealed by foliage and almost unlocatable. Then I will have a contractor build a cabin for me under the table, with solar panels, a well for water, and appliances built in (stove/oven, dishwasher, sink, toilet). I will be completley off the grid, where filthy kikes can’t control me. Possibly no internet tho but that’s okay

I will also have a barn and will go and buy livestock (chickens, goats, cows, pigs) and farm them for meat and live a carnivore diet (maybe try to farm fruits and veggies too)

I also will create a separate pen for women. They will be bred by me, and the babies will also be farmed and used to feed the women. I’ll have a wide variety of races and body types to breed at my picking in the foid pen in my barn.

The question is of how to acquire the women? Maybe the dark web? Lmk your sources brocels. I will NOT let the kikes supress my testosterone fueled alpha male instincts.

delusional (and retarded) schizo cope

the best thing to do is get on as many grids as possible, not one

Living off the grid, also known as being a homeless beggar, is fucking retarded tbh

Being a farmer is a full time job and it's not as easy to live with no relation to the state or corporations. You still have to pay taxes and consume stuffs. The game is rigged.

Kill yourself fucking loser. Too low testosterone to want to farm women for raping, fucking idiot. Who’s the real retard here? The one who lets kikes keep him in a chastity cage, or the one who’s trying to break out of the matrix?
As I said, you're retarded

Living off the grid, also known as being a homeless beggar, is fucking retarded tbh

Being a farmer is a full time job and it's not as easy to live with no relation to the state or corporations. You still have to pay taxes and consume stuffs. The game is rigged.
That’s the point of being OFF THE GRID. The government won’t know about the homestead or any of the livestock, I’ll ship livestock it in illegally across the border of Mexico if I need to

And I never said farming would be easy, but uncle sam wouldn’t have his hands on my property

see Mr. Fbi I am a good boy I don't know about any dark web forum for kidnapping wahmen. Matter of fact I drink my respekt wahmen koolaid every morning and can never betray my kweens like that:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

nigga played too much red dead redemption 2 :lul:
I mean if the government can’t find me they can’t arrest me that’s pretty obvious. There’s a lot of untouched wilderness in the US still. I also could go to Canada

That’s the point of being OFF THE GRID. The government won’t know about the homestead or any of the livestock, I’ll ship livestock it in illegally across the border of Mexico if I need to

And I never said farming would be easy, but uncle sam wouldn’t have his hands on my property
The government always know. And if it doesn't, it's just to let some local mob take controle of your illegal property. Living off the grid is being an homeless scavenger.

The government won’t know about the homestead or any of the livestock, I’ll ship livestock it in illegally across the border of Mexico if I need to
Yeah, the government will never know when some retard is mass farming women in the middle of the forest.

Best thing to do is be on multiple grids, money launder, bribe elites, have an operation in some shithole country where niggers work for free, and when you trouble with one government, you move your operation to another grid where you can get away with stuff.

One government makes a new shitty law? just change to another one.

Now shut up boy and keep dreaming

I am an actual farmercel (or on the way to being one at least) and if you want to do that I recommend you move to a turd world country where you can just bribe the local police to leave you alone. Also don't get goats, no matter what you do they'll end up where you don't want them.

Yeah, the government will never know when some retard is mass farming women in the middle of the forest.

Best thing to do is be on multiple grids, money launder, bribe elites, have an operation in some shithole country where niggers work for free, and when you trouble with one government, you move your operation to another grid where you can get away with stuff.

One government makes a new shitty law? just change to another one.

Now shut up boy and keep dreaming
Your alternative is more far fetched and diluted in realism. Shut the fuck up and go get caught by Feds while I rape foids in the woods lmao

Your alternative is more far fetched and diluted in realism. Shut the fuck up and go get caught by Feds while I rape foids in the woods lmao
enjoy living like a nigger

it fits your iq

i wanted to build one of these, but lands here are too expensive
images
images