Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "I'd rather be his whore than your wife" - Titanic foid

Oldcel chadlite gets mogged by young high tier normie Dicaprio

Are you retarded?
Look at his nose and his philtrum. And his huge brachycephalic skull compared to his rather small face.

He has a unique look and it worked out. Starring in teenage love movies 10xed his smv.

Oldcel chadlite gets mogged by young high tier normie Dicaprio
You got it reverse lol the oldie is the htn and DiCaprio is the gigachad(atleast he was he has aged like rotten milk) :smonk:

You got it reverse lol the oldie is the htn and DiCaprio is the gigachad(atleast he was he has aged like rotten milk) :smonk:
He was never a chad, see my post above. Being in teenage love movies ascended him hard. He was high tier normie and youthful looking.

Look at his nose and his philtrum. And his huge brachycephalic skull compared to his rather small face.

He has a unique look and it worked out. Starring in teenage love movies 10xed his smv.

View attachment 764152
Looksmax.org tier autism

He was never a chad, see my post above. Being in teenage love movies ascended him hard. He was high tier normie and youthful looking.
if his not at least chadlite you sippin on za lean
side profile is cope

Lol at thinking prime Di Caprio wouldn't completely destroy tiktok nowadays. He just aged badly due to facial fat.

a story about a whore falling for a prettyboy chad is considered one of the best movies ever :society:

a story about a whore falling for a prettyboy chad is considered one of the best movies ever :society:
the Titanic sinking scenes were a lot better than the love scenes

Lol at thinking prime Di Caprio wouldn't completely destroy tiktok nowadays. He just aged badly due to facial fat.
tbh I don't think he aged badly

toilets acting like toilets

The hidden message is halo effect on steroids

Pretty boys want to love

Ugly men want to possess/own

Of course, why should I play the game by their rules which puts me in a disadvantage?
The point is they believe you're born evil cause ugly=pig unable to love in their minds not that you became evil due to them hating your ugly mug

Collectively spoke for all foids

I was watching this on Netflix the other day

View attachment 764152
How the hell do you fucks know all of these terms? What the fuck are you even talking about?