Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When do you wish you were born?

SupremeFroggy

SupremeFroggy

29yo 5'5.5" non-NT
★★★
I'm French and I wish I was born in 1930:
  • First, youth through WW2 but 99% of civilians survived so not that big deal
  • Then, enjoy les Trente Glorieuses: easiest time to get a good job and a wife
  • After, things begin to worsen but most of your life is behind you (life expectancy < 60yr)
  • Finally, no need to cope with the triumph of evil since you have already passed away
Thoughts? What about you?

in the 60s and american if possible.

2:45 am, 4th of august, 1368

Before the Enlightenment, which paved the way for the French Revolution, perhaps the most tragic event in Western history. A lot of our problems can be traced back to it.

1960 in Germany or US

When was the easiest time to get a foid and be socially accepted as a sub5? Seeing a lot of 50s and 60s answers so around then ig

The late 1930s in the US.

The Greatest Generation was born 1910-1926 and survived the Great Depression and fought in WWII. Baby Boomers were born after WWII.

Between them were The Silent Generation or The Lucky Few. Why were they silent? They didn't do much activism, although MLK, Malcom X, and Robert Kennedy were among them, as well as the Beatles and the Rolling Stones.

Why were the "lucky"? They grew up in a time of good to great economies, and didn't have to worry about WWII. Although plenty of the oldest ones were in Korea, and plenty of the younger ones were in Vietnam.

Specifically, the sweet spot would be 1935-1939, with for me 1939 being the bullseye. I would have come of age in a prosperous time. Dating seemed incredibly easy as it was every woman's priority. I would be juuuuust too old for Vietnam, although I might have still been drafted during peace time which might be a cool thing actually. And I would still be young enough to enjoy the groovy 1960s, again without having to worry about Vietnam.

18th century clearly pre feminism. Most of would have been fathers by now instead of watch green colored stinky wahmen ruining our countries and risking beeing stabbed by a jungle desert ape.

Preferably before the agricultural revolution
so around 15000 BC

40s so I can come of age before the sexual revolution destroyed society

so around 15000 BC
It was ice age you know.
You would have been Sid btw.
7209.jpg

1950. I'd be my age in 1974.

I just prefer to never be born, life itself just doesn't seem exicting.

send me back to the stone age, no laws to protect women from me :feelsaww:

Medieval. Ascend with prime age girl and spread your seed in her, then go kill some enemies and rape their women and then die young in a battle.

• After, things begin to worsen but most of your life is behind you (life expectancy < 60yr)
  • Finally, no need to cope with the triumph of evil since you have already passed away

Being in high school in the 2000s

Fifty years from now. :bigbrain:

April 25, 1986 Chernobyl

It would be cool to be born in the Roman Times very wealthy. Otherwise it would be cool to be born nowadays but as a rich Chad

Year 0 so Jesus could cure me of my inceldom

Before I opened the thread I thought about it and also decided on 1930.